Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,407 members, 7,937,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? (31225 Views)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Yansh.
Facial looks.
Intelligence.
Attitude.
Moral compass.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Grandmeister(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2020
The first thing that attracts me to a lady is height, face and butt...then I look down to her legs to see how straight they are..then if I get to talk to her and find out she can hold a conversation and has a good sense of humour then she's a winner...I prefer dark skinned or chocolate complexion girls to fair ones because I'm already fair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by od501: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

See I don't want to insult yhu...but please don't ever move mad in my mentions again....

Take yhur mental instability elsewhere...

Hanti but it is true nh...lol grin

So...somebody canno tell you the Truth again? Are APC?!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by micflo28(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2020
I love dark, tall ladies

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by MrJavaS: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2020
I don't find nigerian girls attractive

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by poseidonsaiz(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Her sapiosexuality should be a 9/10

meanwhile,
Peanut coating machines available now in Lagos
WhatsApp me on 07011561993

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by pretydiva(f): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Including your sisters undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by jericco1(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
I don't know anymore.
Maybe if she has sense, knows her onions and has no entitlement mentality, then I may begin to get attracted to them on a serious note.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by hinere(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
*Chewing Sweet Groundnut while Reading Comments*
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
4ckz:

My attraction = yansh

Sadly I've met a lot of terrible women because of it

Would I change?

I pray so, but don't think it's possible

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You need help man! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Tunde835(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Are you this brainless?
Ar u dis jobless
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by yeme7(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Character alone and her manners, nothing else.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Seyzcham91(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
The only thing that attracts me about a lady is when SHE DOESN'T BILL TOO MUCH AND EVERYTIME

i like when the lady not about money with me and asking to wanting money timo buy this and that everytime

and mind you doesn't mean i don't spend but i take care of a lady in my own way and do things for her without being asking

not all these parasitic Mosquitoes sucking blood parading as ladies around town
Preciousgirl:
What exactly about a lady attracts you?
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by patani(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Smile..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Bomidoski(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Physically her thighs

Eventually when i get to know her more i get enticed by her intellect
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by studentofTruth: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Intelligence
education (ICT preferably)
ebony skin
good height
slim

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Intellect
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by pegix(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2020
Omo na dat widely separated hips o
Join am with chubby look
Im finished grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by sojfarm: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2020
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION AT FIRST

THEN, INTELECTS AND CHARACTER WILL CONVINCE ME TO CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by smogjoe(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2020
soundOsonic:
I was walking at the edge of the street, weeks after reading Ubunja miseducation. After rejecting the red pills twice in a week, you see there is this thing i hate about pills, so very hard to swallow you see.
I saw a girl, so very attractive. I am not necessarily a fan of big ass and big boobs, that is not where my appreciation of my art lies. I am a fan of beautiful face, sheer beauty. She had such a lovely skin, so smooth like the velvet, white teeth with a perfect diamond edge cutting cheek bone, her complexion was somewhat brown and somewhat red with an innocent looking countenance. She was unique in her own way, and alas I said Eureka, a perfect beauty which is similar to those ones in the reconnaissance painting, I didn't know when I uttered "my mona lisa" I was about to approach.
When I saw her spewing words of profanities to an old Lady. All eyes were on her, No not because of her beauty but because of her surprisingly foul demeanor.

Back to the question, after such experience and weighed my love for the art and my love for virtuous splendor. I later concluded how about I have it all.

There is nothing so attractive as a woman, yea a woman with beauty and brain

Out of all you wrote, this "a perfect diamond edge cutting cheek bone gat me"... I no understand the remaining grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Topmaike007(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
You see that type of yansh and breaxt wey Alison Tyler carry dey give me reason to always visit Xvideos.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by SGANIVA(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
natural beauty (I don't fancy Make up and half naked dress ) ,then add some little height , spoken language and , I mean brilliant . that's all

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by tfash96(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
Breast

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by omoadeleye(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Boobs and ass

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Pigmy(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

remember your mother, sisters , in-laws , aunts are among the Nigerian girls which you termed ' useless'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Leoniine(f): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
khingTony:
Intelligence (not to be mistaken for Brilliance).

But it's so rare in this part of the world

sad sad

and you have what you're asking for? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Toluwarnih(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
a lot of ppl going for intelligent and smart ladies with manners, PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE THESE ATTRIBUTES TOO.
please and please.

14 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by igbarasdynasty: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Over size Kpekus cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by KulKid(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Natural beauty and intelligence first before anything.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Sailorsoldier1: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Smell of arm pit

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc

S'oro niyen

Kuku say you're a male hiding behind "F" gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.