Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:06 AM

Love Victim? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Victim? (2542 Views)

Most Girls Will Be Victim Of Dis Today..... Pix / The Typical Woman, A Perpetual Victim? / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Victim? by ralphorb(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2007
Is it true that my younger brother is a "love victim" if he calls his girl friend which he sees once in a month everyday with more than 20mins on each call 2-3 times a day, meanwhile the girl is a University Student of OOU (200L). And also, for over 2 years he has never seen her bra talkless of her pant, even kiss hun! hun!
Re: Love Victim? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2007
hhhmm, so what does he want from the relationship to see his girl friend's pants and bras?
Re: Love Victim? by cuteass1(f): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2007
Your brother is a catch kiss

But i'm yet to decide a name for you - - its your kind that put evil thoughts to a relationship and talk them to a break up, why? because you stick your nose where it shouldnt be angry What biz of yours is it if he hasnt seen her bra? *bussybody*

If both of'em are happy where and how they are, buzz off!!! grin

Love is a good thing to be a victim of, but how could you know, when you're busy moving from spot to spot looking for who sees pants and who doesnt see boxers tongue
Re: Love Victim? by proverbial: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2007
Love isn't necessarily a good thing to be a victim of. Love can hide all faults and make you do things you don't want to do. Love sometimes will leave you feeling sad and blue; two people who're supposed to be in love, and one decieves the other through their love.  embarassed  tongue

cheers
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-62994.0.html
Re: Love Victim? by cuteass1(f): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2007
proverbial:

Love isn't necessarily a good thing to be a victim of. Love can hide all faults and make you do things you don't want to do. Love sometimes will leave you feeling sad and blue; two people who're supposed to be in love, and one decieves the other through their love.  embarassed  tongue

Thats the point, some misplace "love", and make it to be what its not

When you've been in the real love, i mean love love  . .mutual love, unselfish love and patient love and enduring love and understanding love and trusting love

Believe me, you'll not want to look back, and you'll see what a desiring feeling it is.

The problem today is that everything that waves by is termed love . . if its "a victim of love" in the sense of being very much in love with someone who is in love with you, there's absolutelty nothing wrong with it

Being a "victim of love" in a case that you're used, dumped, and left heart broken, then its a different story altogether

But this poster's case is the first instant, hence my answer wink wink
Re: Love Victim? by proverbial: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2007
Thats the point, some misplace "love", and make it to be what its not
some exploit love at the other person's expense.  That other person in turns becomes a victim.
When you've been in the real love, i mean love love  . .mutual love, unselfish love and patient love and enduring love and understanding love and trusting love
grin grin love is so multifaceted I see.  In this case you need not worry much(if at all) about being 'used and abused'
The problem today is that everything that waves by is termed love . . if its "a victim of love" in the sense of being very much in love with someone who is in love with you, there's absolutelty nothing wrong with it
you can't be a victim of love in that sense because you're being showered with so much 'love' and the person is not trying to extort you. I don't consider 'spoiling your lover' as nigrification. Other than that, it's more of a sacrifice for love than victimization - since you've got nothing to lose wink.
The subject in the other situation is being traumatized because he/she's genuinely in love and the partner is toying with that love.

by the way, I understand the context of your response I just wanted to explore what I talked about.
cheers. pardon me OP didn't mean to digress.
Let your brother have his fun, he's catching feelings  grin.
but come o, ralph did you say OOU? shocked shocked shocked beware o.
Re: Love Victim? by ghengis(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2007
hats the point, some misplace "love", and make it to be what its not

When you've been in the real love, i mean love love . .mutual love, unselfish love and patient love and enduring love and understanding love and trusting love

Believe me, you'll not want to look back, and you'll see what a desiring feeling it is.

Being a "victim of love" in a case that you're used, dumped, and left heart broken, then its a different story altogether

But this poster's case is the first instant, hence my answer Wink Wink

@cute-ass
thats some deep stuff, hmmm, interesting to see u talk about love like that!!! cheesy
Re: Love Victim? by proverbial: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2007
what
can't you tell she's in love. I mean "the real love, i mean love love . .mutual love, unselfish love and patient love and enduring love and understanding love and trusting love" tongue
Re: Love Victim? by ghengis(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2007
proverbial:

what
can't you tell she's in love. I mean "the real love, i mean love love . .mutual love, unselfish love and patient love and enduring love and understanding love and trusting love" tongue
Hen-Hen!!! No wonder, don't know why i didn't think of that in the first place!
Re: Love Victim? by cuteass1(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2007
@ proverbial

Exactly my point oo, How can he be wondering if his brother is a "victim" just becasue he shows love to his girl but the girl doesn't widen her legs for him

When did "reciprocation of love"  =   Sex ?? undecided

The girl hasnt done anything to jerpardise or belittle his trust and love for her, and until she's proven guilty of that fact, the girl is as good as gold. The brother isnt complaining, but he takes it upon himself to be a watch-night . . . na wa ooh!! The things "Ogidi" will go through before celebrating the "Nwafor" tradition grin

When you're in the real love, love love  . . no , you're not a victim,but if that's his definition of victim then i'll be honoured to be served grin

ghengis:

@cute-ass
thats some deep stuff, hmmm, interesting to see u talk about love like that!!! cheesy

My brother na so i see am too ooh grin

proverbial:

what

I didnt tell you that ooh, hmmmm lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (Reply)

grown up / Girls What Makes Your Guy Special? / Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.