Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,489 members, 7,898,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off (1610 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by Nairafame1: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Billionaire daughter, Florence Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy, seem to have finally found herself a possible bae, and he is already spraying the cash on her.

Announcing her new man on social media, Cuppy shared a photo of herself wearing a wristwatch which is said to cost 10 million naira, as she flaunts it and shared that, he got it for her to “kick things off.”

She shared the photo in her Insta story with the caption; “He bought me Bulagri to kick things off.”

The Disck Jokey and her incoming man seem to have gone on a date together where he gave her the pricy gift as, she again shared another photo which she captioned; “date night.”

It will be recalled that, Cuppy has severally been on social media crying out for not being able to find a man, but it looks like her single days are about to be over.

See the posts below….
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/dj-cuppy-shows-off-n10-million.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by odinson1(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89 I've booked this space for you
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by odinson1(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2020
Slawomiir I've booked this space for you
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by Nairafame1: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin
Space booker
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by chatinent: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Can it predict the time when Satan will be abyssed?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by Netanya(f): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2020
This is nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2020
This babe is needy and lonely.

Real men will understand

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by Vexedkid(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
The so called date is a fuvkn' simp, take that from me. First date u buy 10 million watch. Dafuq are u paying for?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by oz4real83(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Believe her at your own peril. The only man that can give her such as gift is her dad, Femi Otedola. Even Anthony Joshua won't give her that. If u believe everything u see on social media, u will only be putting excess pressure on yourself. Same way Tonto Dike was displaying things she alleged were bought by her ex husband but later opened up that she bought them herself lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by emeijeh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Very ugly wristwatch.
Waste of funds.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by alade26632: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89 I've booked this space for you
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by tatatar: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Can it reveal the millennium igbos will get their biafuro
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by Taiwoa990: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wow
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Na the girl ah wan toast be this? See as she come dey fat sad

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off A N10 Million Wristwatch Her Date Got Her To “kick Things Off by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2020
OP it's 3 million naira joor..

u dey whine me ni

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says / Davido Returns To Instagram, Unfollows DJ Cuppy And Femi Otedola / “I Had To Leave My “$60 Million Mansion To Sleep In A Friend’s Studio” – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.