Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,930 members, 7,879,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Come In Let's Rant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Let's Rant (979 Views)

Where Are My Hausa Speaking Nairalanders? Please Come In Let's Have A Talk. / Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Let's Rant by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
I don't ever think that happiness is too cool. I mean what's the essence of being happy but for a while then the next you are sad, cast down, dead.

What's the essence that people pursue money non stop to the extent they lose their values, morals, even some part of their life and still end up dead one day buried and forgotten forever.

Like.. Looking at the society and the rate people join the popular yahoo yahoo to make it big, blow.. Whatever yet I don't feel we are ever going to find true happiness. Not in riches, women, drinks, drugs what have you. Maybe when we are gone because I don't see the much enjoyment in all of this.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
You drink too much problem
You fucck too much problem
You..

You can add every activity you can ever think of and still realize you can't really enjoy it to the fullest non stop.

Its so fucccking empty feelings that comes and goes.

We are royally fucckked having a conscious mind
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
I don't want to be wealthy if you ask me because what's the use. Unless to oppress others and feel like what I am not and maybe break the rules and even buy a state ffs.

Then it gets boring. You don't lack anything, but something bothers you. You are going to leave everything behind one day. Death! The worst is that if you are unfortunate you will stay to see all those riches disgust you. You don't want to die but you don't see the reason why you wouldn't want to apply to the grim reaper in person for faster voyage to the nether parts.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
What's up with this life, no manual, nothing is sure just a fucccking mistake (well according to my human perspective)

What do we stand to gain from doing good or what do we stand to loose for doing evil? Nothing! Just fuccking zilch.. Doing evil unnoticed is the same thing as doing good unnoticed.. Nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Come In Let's Rant by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nothing gives me joy than making legit money, there's this satisfaction that comes with it sha, well, if someone decides to just dash me money without working for it, na another joy be that. cheesy
Peace of mind is important.

2 Likes

Re: Come In Let's Rant by tobechi74: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
There should be a philosophy section in. Nairaland for your kind

1 Like

Re: Come In Let's Rant by Meedon: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
This life is complicated.

I would have committed suicide but I'm.afraid of hell...

Is there a heaven for a G, a thug mansion?
Re: Come In Let's Rant by SILENTandSMART2: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yess, if not for messi wey pass to igalo we would have lost smiley

smiley
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Wyry: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Meedon: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Yess, if not for messi wey pass to igalo we would have lost smiley

smiley

This thread is not for kids.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Meedon: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wyry:
I hate big houses, political positions, being too confident, excessive availability of pussy. They all lead to problem you won't be able to control.

And you love "Nigerian girls are useless" quote.

1 Like

Re: Come In Let's Rant by Jodha(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
I want to rant ooo.... I'm so pissed I feel like tearing everything apart..

Nigerian tailors are useless o.... I have a wedding to attend tomorrow...after reminding my tailor that the wedding is on the 12th...I went today and she has not touched my clothe...she apologized and said she'll see what she can do this night...

Now she's texting me that she can't do it...that I should come and take my money.... Omooh
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Wyry: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
@Meedon
Less I forget, they are very useless and lifeless.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abeg who Sabi person wey fit help us lead coup for this country? Naija don somersault Las Las. We need our own Jerry Rawlings
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Meedon: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wyry:
@Meedon
Less I forget, they are very useless and lifeless.

Bros. Wetin them do you na.

Lol.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by SILENTandSMART2: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Meedon:

This thread is not for kids.

Okay sir, I'm leaving right now wink
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Nothing gives me joy than making legit money, there's this satisfaction that comes with it sha, well, if someone decides to just dash me money without working for it, na another joy be that. cheesy
Peace of mind is important.
What's the point in having all the money in the world still many people are suffering?
Re: Come In Let's Rant by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
What's the point in having all the money in the world still many people are suffering?
You can't give from an empty pocket, you can't give water from an empty cup.
I hope this answers your question.
Not everyone who helps goes about saying it.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Wyry: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Once you have all the money in the world, everything gets boring since you can get all you need and do almost all you want even without stepping out. It's just like playing a game that is hacked and you can purchase all you want in the game already. At most times, you'll get tired and will be forced to get the normal one that isn't hacked already where youll have to strive for all you need.

1 Like

Re: Come In Let's Rant by Meedon: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Okay sir, I'm leaving right now wink

Thank you my boy.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by SILENTandSMART2: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Meedon:

Thank you my boy.

Yes sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Come In Let's Rant by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Yes sir smiley

Silent & smart indeed.
Weldone.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 12, 2020
A Mexican business man deliberately killed himself and before he died what he wrote on a small piece of note was this life don't worth living in.
Although not a sensible reason to commit suicide but if we look at it inwardly it's nothing but the real truth
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Wyry:
Once you have all the money in the world, everything gets boring since you can get all you need and do almost all you want even without stepping out. It's just like playing a game that is hacked and you can purchase all you want in the game already. At most times, you'll get tired and will be forced to get the normal one that isn't hacked already where youll have to strive for all you need.
your explanation is on point. smiley
Re: Come In Let's Rant by helinues: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2020
As long as your happiness don't depends on external factors, life is sweet

1 Like

Re: Come In Let's Rant by boxer022(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:
I want to rant ooo.... I'm so pissed I feel like tearing everything apart..

Nigerian tailors are useless o.... I have a wedding to attend tomorrow...after reminding my tailor that the wedding is on the 12th...I went today and she has not touched my clothe...she apologized and said she'll see what she can do this night...

Now she's texting me that she can't do it...that I should come and take my money.... Omooh

It is so unfair what she did to you, but December is usually very hectic for tailors. Is this the first time you are patronizing her? If yes, then know that she is not reliable to meet up to targets. If no, then it's either she is too busy or is not willing to do it. The wedding you are to attend, if you have something similar in colour or style, then you can use it. Collect your money and material from her as soon as possible.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by oladipupo38880: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2020
I hate big houses, political positions, being too confident, excessive availability of pussy. They all lead to problem you won't be able to control.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Jodha(f): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2020
boxer022:

It is so unfair what she did to you, but December is usually very hectic for tailors. Is this the first time you are patronizing her? If yes, then know that she is not reliable to meet up to targets. If no, then it's either she is too busy or is not willing to do it. The wedding you are to attend, if you have something similar in colour or style, then you can use it. Collect your money and material from her as soon as possible.

Mhen this is not the first time she's doing this o...I felt she'll be considerate since she knows I have a wedding to attend...

I don't have any similar to wear.... I'm just sad I dragged my friend too to this mess... because I have the tailor her material too....she just spoilt everything....

I don't think I'll attend the wedding again.... I'll go and collect my money and material today
..... it's because I'm too nice.... she's telling me that she knows I'll understand....if I was arrogant...she wouldn't have tried this nonsense...

Oh well
Re: Come In Let's Rant by SILENTandSMART2: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2020
topcatking:

Silent & smart indeed.

Weldone.

Thank you sir smiley
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Liposure: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2020
God has laid the foundation. Just do your best and leave the rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: American Woman Sets Hubby Ablaze Over Chicken Meal / Deleted / How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.