Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Come In Let's Rant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Let's Rant (1010 Views)

Where Are My Hausa Speaking Nairalanders? Please Come In Let's Have A Talk. / Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In Let's Rant by boxer022(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

Mhen this is not the first time she's doing this o...I felt she'll be considerate since she knows I have a wedding to attend...

I don't have any similar to wear.... I'm just sad I dragged my friend too to this mess... because I have the tailor her material too....she just spoilt everything....

I don't think I'll attend the wedding again.... I'll go and collect my money and material today
..... it's because I'm too nice.... she's telling me that she knows I'll understand....if I was arrogant...she wouldn't have tried this nonsense...

Oh well

I quite understand your pain. She was too busy to do it for you because she knows you will understand. As for your friend you dragged into this mess, apologize to her and explain to her how it happened. If she has something similar to what she wanted to sew, she should put it on and attend. As for you try to calm down and look for other things to do so as to take your mind away from the error committed.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by xxxXXXxxx: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Deep thread!
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Jodha(f): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
boxer022:

I quite understand your pain. She was too busy to do it for you because she knows you will understand. As for your friend you dragged into this mess, apologize to her and explain to her how it happened. If she has something similar to what she wanted to sew, she should put it on and attend. As for you try to calm down and look for other things to do so as to take your mind away from the error committed.

Thanks a lot....I did explain to her .... she's a nice person too...not like my other weyrey friends...she was disappointed though but she just had to leave it be...

The issue was the material was asoebi...we bought it because we wanted to blend in with the others ....I had something else to substitute with but she didn't have anything else to wear...

I couldn't bear to go without her... because we planned everything together...it wouldn't be fair...so I had to stay back too...
I really had to go out to get my mind off ...

Now people that went to the wedding are uploaded beautiful pictures up and down....now everything is coming back
It'll pass sha...

Thanks a lot

Re: Come In Let's Rant by Silentgroper(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gawwwwd! I crave golden morn. Dont knw why i'm nw craving things i hated in my childhood.
Got cerelac d other day too.
Shii, i'm feeling weird right nw.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by boxer022(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

Thanks a lot....I did explain to her .... she's a nice person too...not like my other weyrey friends...she was disappointed though but she just had to leave it be...

The issue was the material was asoebi...we bought it because we wanted to blend in with the others ....I had something else to substitute with but she didn't have anything else to wear...

I couldn't bear to go without her... because we planned everything together...it wouldn't be fair...so I had to stay back too...
I really had to go out to get my mind off ...

Now people that went to the wedding are uploaded beautiful pictures up and down....now everything is coming back
It'll pass sha...

Thanks a lot

You are indeed a good friend. I think what you you should do now is avoid looking at the pictures of the wedding since it reminds you of the pain. Look for something else to do or watch so that you will not remember the pain.

Thanks
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Jodha(f): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
boxer022:

You are indeed a good friend. I think what you you should do now is avoid looking at the pictures of the wedding since it reminds you of the pain. Look for something else to do or watch so that you will not remember the pain.

Thanks

I'll just mute everyone that attended that wedding
.. maybe that'll help...

I have not gone to collect the material and my money...I don't want to look at that tailor's face till I'm over this... because I might not be able to control myself if she says something off..

Anyways thanks again for "listening" to my aimless rants..
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
I don't ever think that happiness is too cool. I mean what's the essence of being happy but for a while then the next you are sad, cast down, dead.

What's the essence that people pursue money non stop to the extent they lose their values, morals, even some part of their life and still end up dead one day buried and forgotten forever.

Like.. Looking at the society and the rate people join the popular yahoo yahoo to make it big, blow.. Whatever yet I don't feel we are ever going to find true happiness. Not in riches, women, drinks, drugs what have you. Maybe when we are gone because I don't see the much enjoyment in all of this.

No one can Always Be Happy Without God. All People enjoy is His Goodness of Allowing Some Happiness Touch Their Miserable Lives.

For surely many will Delete themselves if God did not Let the have some bit of happiness.

The Law is Nothing can Satisfy a Soul, If God ain't with it.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by boxer022(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

I'll just mute everyone that attended that wedding
.. maybe that'll help...

I have not gone to collect the material and my money...I don't want to look at that tailor's face till I'm over this... because I might not be able to control myself if she says something off.

Anyways thanks again for "listening" to my aimless rants..

It's not aimless as you said, I read through it and thought I chip in some words to calm your pains. Try to take things easy with your tailor, if you feel you can't stand her face, discuss with her on sending your younger ones to collect the materials, while she transfers the money to you. As I said earlier your rant wasn't aimless.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Jodha(f): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
boxer022:

It's not aimless as you said, I read through it and thought I chip in some words to calm your pains. Try to take things easy with your tailor, if you feel you can't stand her face, discuss with her on sending your younger ones to collect the materials, while she transfers the money to you. As I said earlier your rant wasn't aimless.

Mhen.....I never thought of it that way.... I'll send my sibling to collect it... it'll be easier for me that way... yhuve been of great help ....

I really... really appreciate....if not for yhu ... I'd probably be at home squeezing my face all day....while sighing up and down..and raining heaps of insults at my younger ones at the slightest provocation...
Re: Come In Let's Rant by finalboss(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
oladipupo38880:
I hate big houses, political positions, being too confident, excessive availability of pussy. They all lead to problem you won't be able to control.
angry be wise
Re: Come In Let's Rant by boxer022(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

Mhen.....I never thought of it that way.... I'll send my sibling to collect it... it'll be easier for me that way... yhuve been of great help ....

I really... really appreciate....if not for yhu ... I'd probably be at home squeezing my face all day....while sighing up and down..and raining heaps of insults at my younger ones at the slightest provocation...

You need to take it easy with yourself, your siblings and the tailor in question. Life is full of ups and downs. Just calm down, engage in other things to take your mind away from the pain
Re: Come In Let's Rant by LadyTianna(f): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2020
There's a book I read recently called "Delivering Happiness". The author stated that there are 3 kinds of happiness. Pleasure, passion and higher purpose. He said that the mistake most people make is pursuing the shortest form of happiness, which is pleasure. Pleasure in terms of alcohol, drugs, sex, parties etc. This type of happiness wears away very quickly and you find yourself repeating the cycle over and over again.

There's nothing wrong in wanting to experience pleasure now and then. But if you want to be happy for a relatively long time, you need to pursue the longest form of happiness which is your higher purpose. The thing that you think you were created to do. smiley

People need to understand that happiness is not just a feeling. Its a way of life...
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Jodha(f): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2020
boxer022:

You need to take it easy with yourself, your siblings and the tailor in question. Life is full of ups and downs. Just calm down, engage in other things to take your mind away from the pain

Yhure right...thanks
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2020
LadyTianna:
There's a book I read recently called "Delivering Happiness". The author stated that there are 3 kinds of happiness. Pleasure, passion and higher purpose. He said that the mistake most people make is pursuing the shortest form of happiness, which is pleasure. Pleasure in terms of alcohol, drugs, sex, parties etc. This type of happiness wears away very quickly and you find yourself repeating the cycle over and over again.

There's nothing wrong in wanting to experience pleasure now and then. But if you want to be happy for a relatively long time, you need to pursue the longest form of happiness which is your higher purpose. The thing that you think you were created to do. smiley

People need to understand that happiness is not just a feeling. Its a way of life...
The author forgot to tell you that the percentage of people that will get to enjoy such happiness a just few.
Re: Come In Let's Rant by LadyTianna(f): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
The author forgot to tell you that the percentage of people that will get to enjoy such happiness a just few.

One needs to make a conscious attempt to experience any form of happiness. Its not magic and its attainable for everyone who desires it
Re: Come In Let's Rant by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2020
This thread is deep
mynd44 come and see
Re: Come In Let's Rant by boxer022(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:

Yhure right...thanks

You are most welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Class Teacher Caught Sleeping With Student Inside Office (video + Pic) / . / Bbnaija... Is Pere A Bigger Simp Than Ozo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.