Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,143 members, 7,896,876 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Love And Compactilbilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Compactilbilty (1039 Views)

Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Compactilbilty by Sati(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2007
Been outta a relationship for about 3 months. It had to end 'cos there was barely anytime we didn't argue. thing is we have been on for over 4yrs cummulatively maybe even above 5. One would expect that at least we were suppose to have understood each other. Now I seem to have lost interest in the entity called girls(I"M definately not gay). I can't seem to move on yet I'm afraid to go back coz I don't want the same thing to happen over again. I was just wondering If there really is a factor of not just being compactible.
Re: Love And Compactilbilty by wifeypenth(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2007
see only true love quarrels, she doesnt like sumthin if she doesnt say, it'll be hurtin her inside. if u still love her you could go back u know
Re: Love And Compactilbilty by Sati(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2007
yeah but sometimes love isn't enough, there r real problems here that need to ne addressed and I'm fatigued in trynna make it work
Re: Love And Compactilbilty by drrionelli(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2007
Of course it's possible that you simply weren't compatible with your ex-girlfriend.

However, you might wish to address why such was the case.  Also, depending on how long you've been away from the dating scene, you might wish to think long and hard about why you don't seem to be compatible with many women. Of course, it could just be that you need some time to recover from your previous relationship. Don't rush it.

(Incidentally, get over the homophobia thing, too.  Yes, it's there--otherwise you wouldn't have made such a point about mentioning that you were not gay.  Besides, a lot of gay guys know a lot of nice straight women!   wink)
Re: Love And Compactilbilty by kokoA(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2007
Eyaah! If you ask for my candid thought, I would say you don't have to destroy what you guys have built for 5yrs (is not going to be easy for you at all). I suggest that the two of you meet with an older and experienced person/couple or your best friends and explain everything to the person (people). Take their advice, then talk it over with each other. It will work this time. Good luck guy!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die For Your Lover? Literally Speaking! / The Right Person / Which Affair Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.