Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,868 members, 7,931,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

Dirty Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dirty Husband (3337 Views)

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Husband by snowdrops(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2011
armyofone:

10years is a long time to start going thru something of such. Maybe he is going through some Psychological wahala. maybe trying to make her leave him real quick grin the stinking mouth part is just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it must be really hard for your friend.
how abt asking one of his good friend talk to him?

sound advice
Re: Dirty Husband by armyofone(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
abi o, anything to keep the nigeria lady quiet 

snowdrops:

Unless you standard of hygiene falls short just like the man in question. i see no reason you should be attacking the long suffering woman.

debest1:

no mind the yeye woman washing her dirty linen in NL public, she is obviously looking for an escape route out of the marriage,
i thot it was the other way round (the guy trying to quicken the divorce)
i mean make the woman run four forty without taking anything with her sef
Re: Dirty Husband by SisiKill1: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ Topic
Two words - MIDLIFE CRISIS cheesy
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2011
i dont think the wife should be discussing all these on a public forum but she's understandably upset at the state of affairs.

however she cant distance herself from the man as if they never met before.  eg all the he's dirty i'm beautiful talk.

far be it from me to start blaming the wife for everything that goes wrong in a marriage, but have you been nagging the man and complaining about him to other people who might have told him what you said.

nagging could backfire since it rarely produces the desired effect anyway. Same goes for badmouthing your husband to other people.

something is obviously seriously wrong here, since there's no way he could have hidden such behaviour before marriage, not to mention you're ten years running and you said he wasnt like that before.

so, sweetie, no vex but move back into the room with him [doesnt mean you cant keep your own room], that way you can do the basic maintenance just like you'd do for your own area.

remember, there are many women who would gladly take him off your hands, even if he's worse than that.
Re: Dirty Husband by SisiKill1: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2011
Tee hee hee

Woman Gets Divorce From Dirty Husband
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - An Argentine woman was granted a divorce on the grounds that her husband was dirty and slovenly, not even lifting a finger when the toilet overflowed, Clarin newspaper reported.

"He's incredibly dirty. He doesn't pay attention to the kids and he doesn't even bother when the toilet gets blocked and floods the dining room," the unidentified woman said.

Her husband of 25 years had refused to agree to a divorce, and so the woman successfully argued that his lack of hygiene was sufficient grounds to end the marriage.

Bwahahahahahaha

Dirty Husband Gets Woman a Divorce
An Egyptian court granted a woman a divorce because her husband refused to bathe claiming he was allergic to water, she said.

The woman, a petroleum engineer, approached the courts just weeks after her marriage to complain about her husband's odd behavior, the Egyptian daily Al-Masry-Al-Youm said.

The woman told the newspaper she was surprised over her husband's refusal to bathe and said he told her "this is my habit."

The newspaper said the woman sought the advice of a doctor who confirmed the man's allergy, but said the ailment should not stop him from maintaining self-hygiene.

When her husband refused to grant her a divorce, she turned to the court, and was granted a "khoulu," or divorce, the paper said.
Re: Dirty Husband by snowdrops(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ Sisi_Kill

where did you dig these stories from? hope you don't have a secret anti-male agenda? what about husband gets divorce from dirty wife stories
Re: Dirty Husband by SisiKill1: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
snowdrops:

@ Sisi_Kill

where did you dig these stories from? hope you don't have a secret anti-male agenda? what about husband gets divorce from dirty wife stories

Huh??!!
Re: Dirty Husband by afrobaby(f): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
The post is kinda funny, but if it's real,then I think there may be a greater problem than what the wife is seeing now, people don't just change, something must have triggered it, u need to talk to ur husband and make him feel u are not irritated by him(though hard now), let him feel at ease and I guess he will open up.
I know most men are lazy/dirty, and once they are married, they expect the wife to do the clean up, wetin b d woman job self, lol, let her lean it up and shower for him and brush his teeth, afterall, u be his helpmeet now, lol
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
afrobaby:

The post is kinda funny, but if it's real,then I think there may be a greater problem than what the wife is seeing now, people don't just change, something must have triggered it, u need to talk to your husband and make him feel u are not irritated by him(though hard now), let him feel at ease and I guess he will open up.
I know most men are lazy/dirty, and once they are married, they expect the wife to do the clean up, wetin b d woman job self, lol, let her lean it up and shower for him and brush his teeth, afterall, u be his helpmeet now, lol

Very very hard. cheesy Her acting like she's not irritated could make him feel it's not as bad as it looks. After how many attempts to make him reason, this is the time to tell him upfront,'Darling you are smelling'. grin
Re: Dirty Husband by Outstrip(f): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2011
afrobaby:

The post is kinda funny, but if it's real,then I think there may be a greater problem than what the wife is seeing now, people don't just change, something must have triggered it, u need to talk to your husband and make him feel u are not irritated by him(though hard now), let him feel at ease and I guess he will open up.

My dad and husband are the total opposite of this situation. My husband can be messy but everything else is even excessive. He spends so much time flossing that I am sure one day he will floss off his gums. My dad is a neat freak too. Everything has to be a certain way for him. Sometimes the other end of the spectrum can drive you crazy too.
Re: Dirty Husband by debest1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2011
tpiah!:

i dont think the wife should be discussing all these on a public forum but she's understandably upset at the state of affairs.

however she cant distance herself from the man as if they never met before. eg all the he's dirty i'm beautiful talk.

far be it from me to start blaming the wife for everything that goes wrong in a marriage, but have you been nagging the man and complaining about him to other people who might have told him what you said.

nagging could backfire since it rarely produces the desired effect anyway. Same goes for badmouthing your husband to other people.

something is obviously seriously wrong here, since there's no way he could have hidden such behaviour before marriage, not to mention you're ten years running and you said he wasnt like that before.

so, sweetie, no vex but move back into the room with him [doesnt mean you cant keep your own room], that way you can do the basic maintenance just like you'd do for your own area.

remember, there are many women who would gladly take him off your hands, even if he's worse than that.
My point exactly, so what if the guy is unhygenic he is still her husband for goodness sake! show some respect and stop washing your filthy linen in public
Re: Dirty Husband by Outstrip(f): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2011
debest1:

My point exactly, so what if the guy is unhygenic he is still her husband for goodness sake! show some respect and stop washing your filthy linen in public

Do you know her husband? Do you know her? It is better than telling your husbands friend to talk to him because his funk is giving you breathing problems. Unless she put her husbands first and last name there and the name of their village I don't see your point
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
if the husband also comes here and starts complaining about his wife, i'm sure we'll all run away.

there are countless threads about smelling p****ssy on nl.  Believe me, the guys can play this game better than the women.

it's too risky oh!!!

Never good to start what one cant finish.

she can leave and go for another man. There's no guarantee the next man wont be the same way after a while.
Re: Dirty Husband by Outstrip(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
I have seen those countless threads and as long as they are not calling their wives nasty names I will refer them to a gynaecologist. This case is different. The man will just not use a toothbrush. I don't think that this is something that you sit down and start talking to a friend of your husband or a pastor about. Everybody is different. She is obviously at her wits end. I really don't see anything wrong with asking anonymously on a public forum.
Re: Dirty Husband by HighChief4(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
tpiah!:

if the husband also comes here and starts complaining about his wife, i'm sure we'll all run away.

there are countless threads about smelling p****ssy on nl. Believe me, the guys can play this game better than the women.

it's too risky oh!!!

Never good to start what one cant finish.

she can leave and go for another man. There's no guarantee the next man wont be the same way after a while.

The bolded part is even worse than atomic bomb
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
Outstrip:

I have seen those countless threads and as long as they are not calling their wives nasty names I will refer them to a gynaecologist. This case is different. The man will just not use a toothbrush. I don't think that this is something that you sit down and start talking to a friend of your husband or a pastor about. Everybody is different. She is obviously at her wits end. I really don't see anything wrong with asking anonymously on a public forum.

true she's at her wit's end but i'm not sure she's not exaggerating a bit about the teeth.

if they really were rotten, then he'd have severe toothache and would have no choice but to see a dentist. She should sit down, think and find ways to approach these issues without upsetting him still further. Buy pako if that's what he's comfortable with- as long as you keep these matters private, it's nobody's business. Put mouthwash in plain view. etc etc. Have fruit, mints, etc handy especially the ones that clean the mouth eg lemon.

not saying things are easy for her, but someone could know her and the husband even though it's an anonymous forum.

just my two cents and i know it's not easy.
Re: Dirty Husband by chic2pimp(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2011
Outstrip:

My dad and husband are the total opposite of this situation. My husband can be messy but everything else is even excessive. He spends so much time flossing that I am sure one day he will floss off his gums. My dad is a neat freak too. Everything has to be a certain way for him. Sometimes the other end of the spectrum can drive you crazy too.
Yep that's me grin
Re: Dirty Husband by Outstrip(f): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2011
there is a name for it Obsessive Compulsive Disorder grin

chic2pimp:

Yep that's me grin
Re: Dirty Husband by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
Outstrip:

In simpler terms Its called "MENTAL problems"
Re: Dirty Husband by chic2pimp(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2011
Outstrip:

I'll say to that is that I know you'd rather have me than him(Poster's friend husband) as your partner grin

dayokanu:

In simpler terms Its called "MENTAL problems"
I'd rather be a Hygiene Freak than a . . . . . . . . . .  smiley
Re: Dirty Husband by otokx(m): 5:13am On Mar 26, 2011
spiritual solution is the key.
Re: Dirty Husband by adamsrib(f): 5:19am On Mar 26, 2011
It sounds like depression or extreme fatigue to me. I think you should take him to the Doctor. If it turns out there is nothing medically wrong, then he's just trifling and I'd get the Elders involved.
Re: Dirty Husband by Blazay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
ziddy:

Definitely Almondjoy.

Not only was she unable to do without Nairaland after all her ranting to the contrary, she even brought her hubby along this time. Just great! grin

Who cannot do without NL?
Sorry. I can rant, go and come as I please JUST like YOU ALL if I want to. As soon as I found out my hussy had a handle, then some "hungry" women were perching here and there . . . .I made sure I got that password. Yes, I can do without NL fine fine.  cool

As you can see I have not stopped "ranting". Never will. kiss
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
my hussy had a handle, then some "hungry" women were perching here and there

who were the hungry women? grin

hope tpiah no dey among sha, cos everybody likes linking my name to every male here. cheesy

seriously though, funny post.

so you came back to warn all these hungry women [and your husband], abi.

what about fstranger who practically carried you to his bedroom the other day.
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2011
and @ blazay

what you mean by one drop of yoruba blood.

almondjoy, ngbo?
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
Heheheehe, a friend of mine had a bobo like that, thank God she was able to waka jeje, even though at that time she was feeling the " I must marry, I don old bug". To the outsider, he was a correct man, great job, fine guy, and decent but hmmm first of all the guy dey smell, she will buy him body sprays and perfume this guy no go gree wear. His shoes stank to high heavens, she will buy him socks but the guy will prefer to wear one for 3 weeks till she takes the socks and throw away, bathing, hmmm, after work the guy no go gree bath, she will beg , cajole, pet for where, if they are going somewhere she will beg him to change from work clothes, he no go gree, Snooring, hmmm, then he will eat and leave the plates in his house on the table for weeks till she comes and cleans up. All over his car, food particles, juice cover. The guy is over 36 and still unmarried, my friend tried oh, she really wanted this to work but she could not manage.
All the while we were hailing here, ah see correct man when be wedding date, till one day she burst into tears and opened up to me, i didnt believe till she invited me over to the guys place, mean see smell, the plates in the sink had grown fungus, after seeing the kitchen i did not have liver to enter the toilet Kai, i could not hold down food for days. When he came back from work and removed his shoes i almost died, to complicate matters, the guy can argue, when she tries talking to him na so he go argue argue oh.
Hmmm, sorry for your friend oh, I can just imagine
Re: Dirty Husband by Odunnu: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
May God continually remove such pigs in human form from my path IJN
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2011
Amen oh my sister. Amen
Re: Dirty Husband by SisiKill1: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
aisha2:

Heheheehe, a friend of mine had a bobo like that, thank God she was able to waka jeje, even though at that time she was feeling the " I must marry, I don old bug". To the outsider, he was a correct man, great job, fine guy, and decent but hmmm first of all the guy dey smell, she will buy him body sprays and perfume this guy no go gree wear. His shoes stank to high heavens, she will buy him socks but the guy will prefer to wear one for 3 weeks till she takes the socks and throw away, bathing, hmmm, after work the guy no go gree bath, she will beg , cajole, pet for where, if they are going somewhere she will beg him to change from work clothes, he no go gree, Snooring, hmmm, then he will eat and leave the plates in his house on the table for weeks till she comes and cleans up. All over his car, food particles, juice cover. The guy is over 36 and still unmarried, my friend tried oh, she really wanted this to work but she could not manage.
All the while we were hailing here, ah see correct man when be wedding date, till one day she burst into tears and opened up to me, i didnt believe till she invited me over to the guys place, mean see smell, the plates in the sink had grown fungus, after seeing the kitchen i did not have liver to enter the toilet Kai, i could not hold down food for days. When he came back from work and removed his shoes i almost died, to complicate matters, the guy can argue, when she tries talking to him na so he go argue argue oh.
Hmmm, sorry for your friend oh, I can just imagine
Nasty! angry
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
Well, someone like that needs to marry a woman who enjoys cleaning and taking care of a man. Problem solved.
Re: Dirty Husband by jkpretty(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
so sad. . . men are naturally lazy when it comes 2 domestic chores. An advice 2 mothers, don't leave out ur male children when trainning ur daughters @making a home, its boys like dat, that turn out men that cannot just figure out hw 2 do things for themselves except go out and make money and fill its d only obligation they've got.
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
Not saying the guy shouldnt shape up, but should he remain single all his life because he doesnt do housecleaning and is rather lazy with personal hygiene?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Do My Aunts Are Against My Marriage To My Fiance / I Need Your Matured Advise. / Can Any Marriage Really Be Successful Without God In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.