Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Should I Investigate Further Or Loose My Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Investigate Further Or Loose My Money (1145 Views)

How a bank in NIG Made Me Loose My Resident Permit Application / Paedophiles On The Loose As Silence Pushes Randy Men Farther Away From Jail / Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Investigate Further Or Loose My Money by DBestDoc(f): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
tega2luv:
Best advice so far, thank you so much but I noticed yesterday she is locking her bag now with keys, I just hope she doesnt lock it when I wanna send her the errand

Are you sure that’s your niece or your Aunt?
‘Cause I don’t understand why you’re afraid to right a wrong. Money got missing in your house, that’s an attitude you should ordinarily not condone unless you’ve decided to breed thieves under your roof

You cannot politely tell her to open her bag that you need to search every occupant of that house for your missing money?

Who padlocks their bag when they’re living with family?
You’re too soft in a very irritating way. No offense
Re: Should I Investigate Further Or Loose My Money by DBestDoc(f): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
FORGET THE MONEY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SOLID PROOF TO AVOID ACCUSING AN INNOCENT PERSON, JUST BE VERY CAREFUL AND SECURITY CONSCIOUS NEXT TIME.

Proof in his own house?
What other proof than the missing money?

The brother and niece are both not innocent until proven otherwise.

If he doesn’t deal with this properly, there’s going to be more cases of missing funds and it’s going to be extended to neighbors and friends which will cause him more embarrassment than he’s avoiding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPSH Killed 3 Armed Fulani Men At Plateau NYSC Orientation Camp / . / 20 Nigerians Sentenced To 140yrs In Prison In Turin Italy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.