Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian (304 Views)

President Tinubu Wants Stigma On Drug Use Removed / The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good / Why Are Southeast Leaders Silent (not Condemning) The Terrorism Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian by Aconomist: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
People of the South, we have to break this country. Already they are putting Nigerians on travel restrictions and making travel more difficult because of the situation in the North. All this terrorism is also scaring away foreign direct investment. Yoruba, Edo, Igbo, put aside your differences, and work for your own nation states so we can all burn these filthy green passports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn3cTdbuEmA

Is this your country?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian by Kaduna1stson: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Which stigma are you talking about? Do you know what sort of stigma your South west agbero brothers oozes on our political space? Is agberoism not terrorism?

Stop calling out the north.
Re: I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian by Aconomist: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Which stigma are you talking about? Do you know what sort of stigma your South west agbero brothers oozes on our political space? Is agberoism not terrorism?

Boko Haram was started by a governor in Borno state. Wetin kind nonsense country be dis?

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian by Freestainworld(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Another Amajiri on the beat

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian by Rossntti: 1:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Aconomist:
Boko Haram was started by a governor in Borno state. Wetin kind nonsense country be dis?

Say the truth. You're not a Nigerian.

No Nigerian would type the highlighted.

Where are you really from, Mr 'Aconomist', and why are you here?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian by Aconomist: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Rossntti:

Say the truth. You're not a Nigerian.

No Nigerian would type the highlighted.

Where are you really from, Mr 'Aconomist', and why are you here?
I admire your patriotism and love for your race. I just wish you had a country worth being proud of because Nigeria is not it.
Re: I Can't Tolerate The Terrorism Stigma Of Being A Nigerian by Yujin(m): 4:02am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Can you point just one place in his post where he mentioned the north?

(1) (Reply)

Late Gen Olubunmi Irefin: Kinsmen Suspect Foul Play, Doubt Army's COVID 19 Claim / Senator Kalu Makes Impromptu Stop To Inspect The School He Reconstructed / Finally Federal Government Reveals When 774,000 Jobs Will Kick Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.