Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

Gigolo For Mother-in-law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gigolo For Mother-in-law (1110 Views)

Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware / Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! / Nigerian Gigolo And Oyinbo Sugar Momi Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gigolo For Mother-in-law by buJu234: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2011
My co-worker`s mother in-law has been given her hell of problem right from the first day she left east to her son`s house abt 2yrs now.

but she just told me a gud medicine which she had been applying for the past 6months that has worked like magic.

A Gigolo.

She decided to pay a guy to be sleeping with her; right from that the day; all her wahala stop.

now the great challenge is; what will happen the day husband get to know?

can someone please send in advice so that I will tell her.

Thanks for your reply

(1) (Reply)

Shy And Extroverted Women / Religion In Relationship / Top Five Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.