Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" (53150 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / This Teacher Was Dragged To Court For Fingering Her Students Private Part / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
chubinwa:
This is too extreme and should be condemned in its entirety. there should be limit to everything. I hope this serves as a deterrent to others who may have such gory disciplinary measures
Gory disciplinary measures you say?

That was pure sexual abuse.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Hardeybahyour: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
with whom's consent is she doing that?
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Wisdomleo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
When she comes out from correctional centre,she no go ever check even her daughter vagina to check virginity.

1 Like

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Andeze(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why would she check their toto to know their virginity status.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by payloader(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
That woman is a chronic lesbian
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by WoundedLamb: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
gypsey:
I see your point, but either way she should not have sexually abused those girls. Imagine if it was a male headmaster going around touching teenage boys in his school.

I totally agree with you.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oh my gosh,possy parameter checker angry
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by goodheart02(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
onome2013:
She may have good intentions about what she did . Are those 4the only students in the school. It's their attitude that led to that act of the headmistress

This is the most stupid comment I've seen I'm the last 5 years. You must be either a zombie or a crack head to support such Human Rights violations
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by vikstandon(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mummy Chisimdi was always in the habit of checking the private part of Chisimdi after every Mummy Daddy play outside; She made sure the hymen was intact... I think the police should also arrest her, for not allowing Chisimdi have a free period.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by AceVentura: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
onome2013:
She may have good intentions about what she did . Are those 4the only students in the school. It's their attitude that led to that act of the headmistress

How can you say that she may have good intentions?She has NO RIGHT whatsoever to do what she did. The woman violated those girls & she must be punished for it.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by isaythetruth(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
wetin she dey find for the students toto na?... everybody don craze for this country, Abi she Wan Finger them ni?
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Henri8: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
She must be a lesbian.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by SAMBARRY: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
gypsey:
Really? Dammm!! That is not just sexual abuse it is also inhumane.
yes to check their sexual status lipsrsealed
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by SAMBARRY: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
bigjackass:
shocked wtf! is it a form of punishment or cultural practice ?
to check the sexual status of their daughter.if the egg is about to enter, they'll know she's not a virgin but if she's a virgin the egg meets a barricade and it will bounce back lipsrsealed
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
yes to check their sexual status lipsrsealed
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by innobarca(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
gypsey:
No two ways about it, some people on here are actually supporting the sexual abuse, by suggesting that those student may have done something bad, can you imagine?

Many of them here are sick,I also think many of them supporting the sexual abuse do not have kids yet or they are single.

I just do not know what I will do to any idiot that tries that on my daughter.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
innobarca:

Many of them here are sick,I also think many of them supporting the sexual abuse do not have kids yet or they are single.

It is disgusting, Imagine if it was a male headmaster going about touching teenage boys penise in his school. embarassed

You are right they don't have kids, Anyone tries that on my child? I would cripple them they will never be normal for the rest of their lives.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
onome2013:

Does she routinely check her daughter's private part? If she does, is that normal?
Having said that, she has no business doing that to other people's daughters.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
innobarca:

For this reason, I will take my children to school and back everyday. Society is in a state of decay. It's a far cry from the boarding schools of the 80s.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Alimat40: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
She has gone too far, no matter the good intentions, the excessive has robbed off good intentions. Teachers take a lesson from this woman mistake
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by MrFly(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
She don go dey do pass herself. Morality taken too far
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by temisartana: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmmm

It is well o
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by fukamalgamation: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
to check the sexual status of their daughter.if the egg is about to enter, they'll know she's not a virgin but if she's a virgin the egg meets a barricade and it will bounce back lipsrsealed

cooked egg or raw egg grin

1 Like

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Paulianfa(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
end time approaching, some people brain has been replaced by water... one can't think straight anymore. imagine this what does she want in her students toto
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by innobarca(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Atlas9:

For this reason, I will take my children to school and back everyday. Society is in a state of decay. It's a far cry from the boarding schools of the 80s.

It's too bad
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by igbowoman: 1:36am On Dec 14, 2020
These people are sick!!
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by kabillionaire(m): 2:10am On Dec 14, 2020
when I said any teacher that even beat my child in school will know the stuff I'm made of, some funny outdated Nigerians were talking trash

1 Like

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by cococandy(f): 3:01am On Dec 14, 2020
She would have a lot more to regret if I were the parents of any of those girls. Dumbass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.