Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" (53141 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / This Teacher Was Dragged To Court For Fingering Her Students Private Part / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by cococandy(f): 3:02am On Dec 14, 2020
onome2013:
She may have good intentions about what she did . Are those 4the only students in the school. It's their attitude that led to that act of the headmistress

None of her business. And there’s nothing good about her intentions
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by cardoctor(m): 3:24am On Dec 14, 2020
What is the business of school with students virginity? Stupid woman.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by UnbanEbenezar: 4:26am On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Nawa, thatz something else
[/s] shut up
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by UnbanEbenezar: 4:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Dearlord:
There most be a ritual motive behind such act knowing fully well the characteristics of that region
grin grin grin
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:41am On Dec 14, 2020
Serves the principal right!

You didn't write the parents asking for their consent to do such an intimate thing?

Why would you check them for virginity?

Is that part of your duties?

Talk to them about sex and pray they do not indulge in it.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by smartest2020(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Their name shouldnt be revealed, dont you know that consequences of revealing it publically, cause damage of their image in the eyes of the world?
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by SAMBARRY: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2020
fukamalgamation:

cooked egg or raw egg grin
cooked egg
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by juniorstar(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Cumtroller:
"Christiana Ayeni" Shey she forget something inside the pvssy?

Afonjas at it again!!! Always in the news for the wrong reasons.

Igbo amaka, Afonja ajoka!!!.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by ipswitch: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Mrs. Ayeni should also be thoroughly flogged. She must be a psyco mama. Bombaclad.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by naijadrivablog: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2020
WHERE IS NAIRALAND'S virginsearcher cheesy grin Come see your colleague.

1 Like

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by bizzibodi(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2020
How will she still know if they are virgins is she a female anatomist like me?even in Coventry they dnt do that.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Ayeni is from the westside, she was harvesting pubic hair.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Babastrong(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Please permit me to check her own too.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by psyco: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
ipswitch:
Mrs. Ayeni should also be thoroughly flogged. She must be a psyco mama. Bombaclad.
Are you serious? I thought she was ipswitch mother.

1 Like

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by sow4me(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zooposki:

A pedophilic one. The worst.

Hahahahaha. Bro no vex nah lol
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by sow4me(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Babastrong:
Please permit me to check her own too.

If them give u chance, u go finger am. I no trust u. Make we allow righteous man do am.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Babastrong(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
sow4me:

If them give u chance, u go finger am. I no trust u. Make we allow righteous man do am.
sow4me:

Hahahahaha. Bro no vex nah lol
[quote author=sow4me post=97066352]

If them give u chance, u go finger am. I no trust u. Make we allow righteous man do am. [i no sabi finger, i just wanna check her center of gravity if it's still there ni.]

1 Like

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Emeka71(m): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2020
gypsey:
And what is your opinion?? I would really love to know
She is only trying to be a disciplinarian but the wrong way.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Emeka71:
She is only trying to be a disciplinarian but the wrong way.
well.. i say she is a peadophilic child sexual abusing lesbian..

What if that was a male teacher going about touching boy penise in his school? Would you call him a disciplinarian?
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Emeka71(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
well.. i say she is a peadophilic child sexual abusing lesbian..

What if that was a male teacher going about touching boy penise in his school? Would you call him a disciplinarian?
No way.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Emeka71:
No way.
No way, meaning?
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Emeka71(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
No way, meaning?
You wouldn't call the male teacher a disciplinarian.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Emeka71:
You wouldn't call the male teacher a disciplinarian.
but you would call a female teacher touching (sexual abuse) the vaginas of her female students a disciplinarian?
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by fukamalgamation: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
SAMBARRY:
cooked egg

Okay smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo / My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.