Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora (28408 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by yungchop: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
tiptoe1:

you're right.
You there?
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by lordally(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yaks02:

They ain't racist

What's other things do you know about them...please kindly share
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Perfectbeing(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
ultimateprof:

I will like you to be specific on the areas that my write up need correction.
Like its very obvious.
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by ultimateprof: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Like its very obvious.

Gibberish! Gibberish! Gibberish!
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by kerny(f): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians living in Namibia, Maldives and Madagascar please speak on the country. I’m looking to relocate to any of this places.
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by zizirecords(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Tuxpera:

What kind of work do you do in Sierra Leone? How long have you been there?

I am a humanitarian worker and medical doctor. Been there for about 1.5 years now.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yaks02:

Then try Poland, it's easier to get a working visa
Good afternoon.
Can I private chat you pls.
Am interested in Poland work visa and would love to know how to go about it.
I await your reply.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by DonroxyII: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Didibabe:
Well,here in Angola they see Nigerians as criminals,the hatred they have for Nigerians I can't explain it,you will find only few good ones.
I don't know why some African countries have hatred for each other.
Bad don't like Bad
Good like Good
Bad like Good
Good Don't like Bad

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by DonroxyII: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
ablemachine:

The Bolded. Stop wasting internet ink. Why not just say Are not Common
You are olodo with Over-sabi ... Two Negative English Words connotes Positive expression ...... "Are not Uncommon" implies "Are common" ... tongue

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Yaks02(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pa3cia:

Good afternoon.
Can I private chat you pls.
Am interested in Poland work visa and would love to know how to go about it.
I await your reply.
Thanks.

Yes, u can private chat me
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yaks02:

Yes, u can private chat me
Thank you.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Faculty14(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Great thread.
I'll share my experience soon.....
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Tuxpera: 1:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Malta is great.
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Yaks02(m): 1:55am On Jul 09, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

I'm currently answering these types of questions for Facebook business suite and I'm being paid $275 for it.

You guys are lucky here.
Enjoy!

Hey bro
I'm interested
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Marimart: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
zizirecords:
I live and work in Sierra Leone. Nigerians have a very positive image here and there is a lot of love and appreciation to Nigerians for what we did to save the country during their civil war. Many big businesses are run by Nigerians and all the major banks are Nigerian (GTB, First Bank, EcoBank, UBA, Zenith etc.)
Hi,pls can you share with us the job opportunities in SL for a Nigerian or business, Thanks
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Marimart: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Currently I live and work in Tunisia (Offshore Mediterranean Sea). The people here love Nigerians and they tell you of their love for Okocha, Kanu and Yekini, babangida and some other footballers that have played for Esperence of Tunis and few others in other clubs in Tunisia.
Since its a multinational setting, the British guys and some Europeans that live in Thailand or Indonasia always talk about the email scam jobs from Shell they receive from Nigeria. Our brothers and their drug business and south east asia. Its embarassing but I laugh it off. Its really a bad image some of us have sold abroad but doesn't make us all bad. I defend our position regardless.
Tunisia is a nice north african country and the people are accomodating but poor economy due to corrupt politicians just like our Nigeria. I noticed some problems we have is called AFRICA. Nonetheless, you still have lots of international students from other africa coming to school here in Tunis.
The RCCG church is filled with students from other african countries and few indigenes. Nice holiday resorts in Sousse and gulf of Hammamet. Nigerians are accepted here......come if like but get a good job or else, you go cheechomchin.
Can you assist one in getting a job or coming over?
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Ebubu: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dayoebe:
Ottawa, Canada

Vision 2027
how is your vision going bro, is 2027 still realistic?
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Ebubu: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
etrange:

I'm in Canada. Some parts of Canada are far more diverse than others so it might be over generalizing to assume it's the same thing everywhere. Besides, I only shared my personal experience.

The truth is, Nigeria isn't even as well known as people in Nigeria like to think. Questions like where is Nigeria, is it anglophone or francophone, etc. are not uncommon.
what province/cities in Canada do you think are the most diverse.
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Zaksart: 5:40am On Apr 17, 2022
PuZZyNegro:

I'm currently answering these types of questions for Facebook business suite and I'm being paid $275 for it.

You guys are lucky here.
Enjoy!

How do you go about answering such question and which platform... Make person get paid too. Good Morning
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by etrange: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ebubu:
what province/cities in Canada do you think are the most diverse.

Toronto is the most diverse city in the world.
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Ebubu: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
etrange:

Toronto is the most diverse city in the world.
and not New York or London ?
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by etrange: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ebubu:
and not New York or London ?

Surprised, right?

"Recognized by both the United Nations and the BBC as the most diverse city in the world, Toronto stands apart as a benchmark of multiculturalism. According to official data, over half of the city's residents were born outside of Canada, making it home to nationalities from around the world."
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Ebubu: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
etrange:

Surprised, right?

"Recognized by both the United Nations and the BBC as the most diverse city in the world, Toronto stands apart as a benchmark of multiculturalism. According to official data, over half of the city's residents were born outside of Canada, making it home to nationalities from around the world."
hmm
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by congo4ka: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Zaksart:

How do you go about answering such question and which platform... Make person get paid too. Good Morning

Hello bro...gotta job 4 u
Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by Etinosa1234: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
ablemachine:

The Bolded. Stop wasting internet ink. Why not just say Are not Common

Best in English

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by ablemachine(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
wink

Etinosa1234:

Best in English

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora by nomadfx: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yaks02:

I hope u are giving them hot hot with your big gbola too

hahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Funny Road-Signs Spotted Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.