Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,157 members, 7,946,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? (1573 Views)

My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by paris10: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
Women all over the world struggle with not looking like a model. Half of them aspire to emulate the so-called artificial celebrities without having a second thought about the downturn and future consequences. Although there's now a trend of booty job, but the overall focus is now placed on getting a bosom job. bosom is a powerful tool a woman can arm herself with to at least boost her self-confidence and look 'attractive' to others.

bosom job is now a big business for surgeons and rake in million and millions of money every year. The crazy entertainment and fashion world are also crazing about this idea. Lots of ladies have been pushed to getting one done. To survive in the entertainment & fashion world, some believe you have maintain the status quo even after  you've given birth to dozen of children. But no one would tell you that as soon as you get your bosom done, there's no going back. You have to maintain the mess you led yourself into. There's always a consultation with your surgeon every 3 to 6 month to get the silicon replaced, and trend continues until forever, except if you want your flat bosom back.

We've seen cases of surgery gone wrong and the fatal consequence of such action. So ladies, don't believe the hype out there. Men are not after your so-called bosom but your personality. If you attract a man with your size 36DD, thats ever what he'd ever wanted. Who say you ain't beautiful enough with your 32C or slippers-like flat bosom. Package what you have and be natural. you don't need a bosom job to survive or feel good about yourself.

You're beautiful the way you are!
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by paris10: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
-
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by paris10: 1:50am On Mar 26, 2011
Lets get it started,
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 2:13am On Mar 26, 2011
LMAO

The moderators are not changing your words. They have a filter that change any words that is inappropriate automatically.

To answer your question, no I will not go under a knife to get breast implants. I have breasts and would like to breastfeed my children.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 26, 2011
@poster
As long as its ok for the gal, why not. To each their own BUT if a gal had great tittay before marriage and now, after a few yrs of child rearing, she got slippers on her chest, I will certainly advise her to go under the knife to A) look as good as she did in the past B) to get some passion back in their bedroom.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 2:44am On Mar 26, 2011
You want that woman to go through all that pain just to PLEASE YOU in the bedroom?
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by hbabe(f): 2:46am On Mar 26, 2011
If and when my boobs start to sag due to age and child birth, I won't hesitate to go under a knife. Its not about attracting men but about feeling good about myself.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 2:48am On Mar 26, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by hbabe(f): 2:50am On Mar 26, 2011
^^Perhaps I will chicken out when the time comes.

But I won't do an elargement; its not necessary.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 3:02am On Mar 26, 2011
Suga, it is your titties. Just make sure you get a good doctor that knows what he or she is doing. I seen a woman who titties look like Gaffadi got mad at her and took a chunk out of her chest. She went under the knife because she did not like her titties now she even more bleeped up.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 26, 2011
If a woman has been through child labor for family then going under the knife for that same family is childs play. . . . . . .
The same goes for hubby if he gets pot belly!
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 3:17am On Mar 26, 2011
Question: If your wife or girl say in order for me to get these slippers tucked I want you to elongate your penis would you do so?
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 26, 2011
^^ if my dikc was big and suddenly became small then yes I would. But if I got the same size cokc that produce them kids then I wouldn't want to mess with a perfectly fine cokc!

If she aint satisfy with it (after all these yrs) even though I am doing my best then finding another man is the only option!
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 3:52am On Mar 26, 2011
Hmmm. Interesting.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by paris10: 3:54am On Mar 26, 2011
Getting your tittay done is not actually the initial problem but maintaining it. Would you be ready to go under the knife every 3 months like Katy Price and the rest?
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by ektbear: 4:02am On Mar 26, 2011
*subscribes*
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by paris10: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
hbabe:

^^Perhaps I will chicken out when the time comes.

But I won't do an elargement; its not necessary.

Why won't you do it? What about if your hubby is that young and would appreciate a standing tittay rather than your sagging one grin
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by 190: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

silicon b[i]reasts [/i]enlargment
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by ifyalways(f): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
Never.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Coolabbie: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2011
Dont tink i wuld, d disadvantages far outweigh d advantages. And d stress dat comes wit it, isnt something i can put up wit.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Mcleo007(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
Women and looks are two synonymous words.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2011
Coolabbie:

Dont tink i wuld, d disadvantages far outweigh d advantages. And d stress dat comes wit it, isnt something i can put up wit.

Gbam. I'd like to age gracefully too.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Atreides(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2011
60 year old women aren't meant to have perky calabsh shaped boobies. After breastfeeding numerous children,undergoing decades of hubby's ministrations on said boobies,it is only natural that their boobies will obey the law of gravity. What goes up must come down. It's all a part of aging gracefully.

So no,i don't think i'd do surgery on myself.

I only feel for those women with humongous boobies. When i think of the heat they must be feeling on their chests,the waist pain and back pain,i 'll support it if they go for a reduction or something. At least let breeze blow them small.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2011
ogugua88:

Gbam. I'd like to age gracefully too.

Even if you can play footie with your nips between your toes? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2011
Atreides:

60 year old women aren't meant to have perky calabsh shaped bosoms. After breastfeeding numerous children,undergoing decades of hubby's ministrations on said bosoms,it is only natural that their bosoms will obey the law of gravity. What goes up must come down. It's all a part of aging gracefully.

So no,i don't think i'd do surgery on myself.

I only feel for those women with humongous bosoms. When i think of the heat they must be feeling on their chests,the waist pain and back pain,i 'll support it if they go for a reduction or something. At least let breeze blow them small.

Well, the men shouting they want their wives or girlfriends to have smaller breasts if they are huge chested however when the shit hit the fan they are silently rejoicing their wives kept the boobies full.

It would make sense to reduce the extra flesh as you get older but do you really think it is worth the gamble if someone make a mistake in disfiguring your breasts because they were_____________(fill in the blank)?
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Atreides(f): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
I will not allow anyone shuk knife into my bosoms. Lots of things can go wrong in surgery. I'd rather not take that chance;and chances are,i won't need it.

Women who have extremely large bosoms even before childbirth and breastfeeding are a different ball game. I think the risks of surgery are at the very least equal to or even less than the health risks of carrying all that load.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hmmm. If the risks are worth taking then I wish them the best.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by HotieTima(f): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
I don't want anything more.

I am perfect the way I am.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by BABE3: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2011
@OP If the need arises (I pray it won't), I would! smiley
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by InkedNerd(f): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2011
@OP: You speak as though men don't do under the knife for aesthetic purposes. Some of these things you complain about are what men do as well >>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15548276/ns/health-forbescom/ & http://www.forbes.com/2006/10/31/forbeslife_health_cx_avd_1101featslides.html?partner=msnbc . I understand that you're trying to encourage women to embrace their natural beauty but you should think about what you say because body modification isn't something that is only native to women. I was once watching an episode of "True Life: I Want a Perfect Body", the show featured a young man who wanted bigger calves. On a BBC documentary I saw, I saw a young man who wanted to be taller. In that same documentary, I saw a man who wanted a larger peniṡ.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by ektbear: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2011
So in short, the consensus is:

Say yes to large bre.a.sts?

I guess we mostly agree on this?  cool
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Godmother(f): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2011
I wud neva go under the knife to enhance my bossom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now They Don't Want Me To Get Married / Ladies: Does Going On A Date With A Guy Means He Has Won Ur Heart? / Bb Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.