Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,471 members, 7,974,911 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? (1579 Views)

My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: You speak as though men don't do under the knife for aesthetic purposes. Some of these things you complain about are what men do as well >>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15548276/ns/health-forbescom/ & http://www.forbes.com/2006/10/31/forbeslife_health_cx_avd_1101featslides.html?partner=msnbc . I understand that you're trying to encourage women to embrace their natural beauty but you should think about what you say because body modification isn't something that is only native to women. I was once watching an episode of "True Life: I Want a Perfect Body", the show featured a young man who wanted bigger calves. On a BBC documentary I saw, I saw a young man who wanted to be taller. In that same documentary, I saw a man who wanted a larger peniṡ.

If the same men that spend their life preaching to women about breast implants or to tuck their breasts in would just focus on elongating their third leg things would look equal.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by paris10: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
BABE!:

@OP If the need arises (I pray it won't), I would! smiley

Don't understand you babe, when would the need arise? I guess you've started considering getting one done should you become a model, or perhaps when your guy started going for someone with a tight breast. Well, I don't blame you, who wouldn't want to keep her man.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by paris10: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: You speak as though men don't do under the knife for aesthetic purposes. Some of these things you complain about are what men do as well >>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15548276/ns/health-forbescom/ & http://www.forbes.com/2006/10/31/forbeslife_health_cx_avd_1101featslides.html?partner=msnbc . I understand that you're trying to encourage women to embrace their natural beauty but you should think about what you say because body modification isn't something that is only native to women. I was once watching an episode of "True Life: I Want a Perfect Body", the show featured a young man who wanted bigger calves. On a BBC documentary I saw, I saw a young man who wanted to be taller. In that same documentary, I saw a man who wanted a larger peniṡ.

Sorry, we ain't discussing men on this topic. Maybe a topic for another time
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
paris10:

Don't understand you babe, when would the need arise? I guess you've started considering getting one done should you become a model, or perhaps when your guy started going for someone with a tight bosom. Well, I don't blame you, who wouldn't want to keep her man.

If a woman has to keep her man by putting her body at risk and enduring surgery, then he isn't worth it simply.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^ reminds me of the thread about given you're kidney to you're loved one.
Would you say the same thing then?! They are putting their lives at risk too thus the loved one dying isn't worth it?!
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
That's different though lol. To save a life? I'll do my best. To save a relationship? I dey waka dey go lol.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
Isn't it the same thing?! Would you give your kidney to strangers then since it is not about keeping that relationship afloat?
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by ladygaga(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
yes
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2011
ogugua88:

If a woman has to keep her man by putting her body at risk and enduring surgery, then he isn't worth it simply.

I agree with ya girl.   It is sad though many women will go under the knife to keep a sorry manliness.

Most people do not understand the medical implications that come with cosmetic surgeries. Only one percent of cosmetic surgeries is a result of life altering risk other than that it to self indulgence. As I have stated before if the risks are worthy I wish them the best.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Isn't it the same thing?! Would you give your kidney to strangers then since it is not about keeping that relationship afloat?

No they're different lol. One is for saving a life. The other is for saving a relationship/personal gain/leisure. I can donate to a stranger. I'm a registered donor in my state. Donating while I'm alive is different, but like I said, I'll do my best to save a person.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by InkedNerd(f): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2011
paris10:

Sorry, we ain't discussing men on this topic. Maybe a topic for another time

Well you worded it as though it was something only women do so I mentioned men having surgeries as well.
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Amya(f): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

I don't want anything more.

I am perfect the way I am.

For now you are. . . . Wouldn't last forever babe!
Re: Ladies, Would Go Under The Knife For A Titty Enlargement Or Remain Natural? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
@Ogugua88
Notice how most of these people (probably you included) said they would only give their kidneys to their MARRIED partners while alive and definitely not to a bf/gf. That in itself shows us that most people would gladly go under the knife to save their spouse (aka relationship). So if that union is in danger, due to ones look, then I would understand that they would also gladly go under the knife to save it, and enhance their look in the same process.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! / What Will U Do? / Earning $100 From Your Ex Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.