Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

If You Could Speak For A Minute, What Would You Say? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Speak For A Minute, What Would You Say? (161 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / How Do You Say No And Stand Your Ground? / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Speak For A Minute, What Would You Say? by Kolisky(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Amidst everything happening in the world today!

If you could speak for One minute and be heard by everybody in the world, what would you say?

For me, I would say...

Let go of hatred, jealousy, & all other negative emotions. Instead focus on positivity and uplifting activities and emotions. We are all human beings and we need to look out for one another. Quit letting ethnicity or superficial differences divide us. We could be so much more.
Re: If You Could Speak For A Minute, What Would You Say? by Fahdiga1: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
I will say let Buhari leave us alone and resign asap
Re: If You Could Speak For A Minute, What Would You Say? by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
I need money
Re: If You Could Speak For A Minute, What Would You Say? by donbachi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
All our past/present appointed/elected office holders should be arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment.
Re: If You Could Speak For A Minute, What Would You Say? by Kolisky(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
donbachi:
All our past/present appointed/elected office holders should be arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Wireless Earphones Under 2000 In India / Not Yet Time To Celebrate Achievements; Azubogu Says As Igwe Nnewi Honours Him F / Breaking! Real Reason Davido And Burna Boy Fought In Ghana Like Kids (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.