Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President (35596 Views)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by teassamtnregine: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Registration of Gift Deed: The applicable stamp obligation for this is 7% of the cost of the property inside the marketplace and the registration charge for this is 1%. Tnreg The applicable stamp duty for that is 7% of the price of the assets inside the market and the registration fee for this is 1%.
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by alexsoftwork(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2020
GayPontiff:
Righteousness89 what did the Lord say again?

U won't see the religious vagabond.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Dadaboy: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2020
GayPontiff:
Hahahahahaha... a very foolish religious nigga grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Evince(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2020
nonoski:

U sounded intelligent until the end part. Well what is at play is beyond a lot of people comprehension or IQ
I know you are pointing the "spiritual " u were told in church which till u and I die we will never behold any spiritual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by edgecution(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Kobicove:
It's official now.

The United States now has a new president... I hope they did make the same mistake Nigeria made in 2015

You Nigerians should stop thinking like this. America is not Nigeria that will be begging for basic things of life. They have strong institutions to take care of them no matter who emerges the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Camelot65: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Please, you people should use this same energy to vote and choose a leader in the 2023 elections....

Most people wey put this election for head still dey Nigeria
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by heykims(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Preshhottie:

heykims you are mentally unstable for calling TB JOSHUA, a man with a good heart, helping many nations, predicting future events, you just come say anything just for you to get likes and followers, not knowing u have sin against God, why u are doing this is to get recognition. my
Better open ur eyes brother, TB Joshua na con man, he's a tactical one though. A man of God my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by chichima67791: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
:Righteousness89 what did the Lord say again?Hahahahahaha... a very foolish religious nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Cyberterror: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
GayPontiff:

Righteousness89 has always been an idiot. Only fools take him/her seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Topmaike007:
USA is not Nigeria abeg, and because the sad thing happened in Nigeria does not mean same will happen in USA...

So my guy carry your bad belle dey go

SO IT HAPPENED IN NIGERIA?
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Karlifate: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Maski87:

You will end up on kirikiri,if you continue that your conservative and liberal nonsense in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2020
GayPontiff:

Forget that conspiracy theorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by jaywon442: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2020
They'll live to regret this
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by rusher14: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2020
jaywon442:

Because they rejected Trump?

1 Like

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by alawiiyeyoruba: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Congrats incoming POTUS

Do you wonder what the uses of Black soap (Ose dudu) are……… read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/african-black-soap-ose-dudu-right-treat-to-your-skin/
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by fof1: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
nonoski:
Donald J Trump u may have lost the battle but we hard core conservatives will continue the war against liberals & leftists and their lack of social values.
This is just the beginning of a very long battle for the soul of the world.

WHAT MADE U HARD CORE? THE DECEIT OF LUCIFER IS UR BURDEN TO LIFT.
Hypocrisy is ur main Stay...

1 Like

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Firstpage: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2020
PureMe01:
u didn't make any sense to me...u just handed a sentimental opinion.
Jan 6 is somewhat a bride's day

Even your screenshot doesn’t make sense. That would mean any Vice President can just refuse to concede defeat and ask the legislators to vote if he sensed they have the majority.

Then what’s the need for a general election? Does that even make sense to you? We already know you are a trump supporter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by PureMe01: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Firstpage:

Even your screenshot doesn’t make sense. That would mean any Vice President can just refuse to concede defeat and ask the legislators to vote if he sensed they have the majority.

Then what’s the need for a general election? Does that even make sense to you? We already know you are a trump supporter.
your choice to say anything...
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by DarkJeddi(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
nonoski:
Donald J Trump u may have lost the battle but we hard core conservatives will continue the war against liberals & leftists and their lack of social values.
Kpele..
Trump can continue the fight at Trump Towers..
Meanwhile,Biden is going to be the new tenant of the white house.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by fujirice: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2020
mvem:
this is not new...American politics since 1776 has been about the left vs right, conservative vs liberal, Republican vs Democrat... This actually makes a healthy dynamics.... So you said nothing new
True, that battle predates Trump and his entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by DarkJeddi(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2020
jaywon442:
Leave them in their folly,the love it like that..
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by DarkJeddi(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
PureMe01:
I could be wrong...pls I don't need typical Biden thugs or over zealous Trump supporters to lay emphasis...
I need an impartial explanation on this...a U.S friend sent me this.
Still living in your dream world?
Trump lost big time..
The earlier you accept it and stop chasing shadows the better..
America is a Democracy not some Banana Republic.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by PureMe01: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Still living in your dream world?
Trump lost big time..
The earlier you accept it and stop chasing shadows the better..
America is a Democracy not some Banana Republic.. shocked
chasing shadows u say
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by DarkJeddi(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2020
PureMe01:
chasing shadows u say
Lol. grin
Big shadows..

1 Like

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by PureMe01: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Lol. grin
Big shadows..
ok
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by DarkJeddi(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2020
PureMe01:
ok
The Vice President of the United States,as the Senate President does not possess the unilateral power to suspend an officially sanctioned election result..
Doing so is tantamount to a coup..
Like I said,it is over for Trump and HE knows it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by PureMe01: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
The Vice President of the United States,as the Senate President does not possess the unilateral power to suspend an officially sanctioned election result..
Doing so is tantamount to a coup..
Like I said,it is over for Trump and HE knows it..
ok Jan.20
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by nonoski: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Evince:
I know you are pointing the "spiritual " u were told in church which till u and I die we will never behold any spiritual
Like I said it's beyond ur IQ
U are the one bringing spirituality into my post.
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Neoteny(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2020
nonoski:

Another poser.

You people are ridiculously pathetic

1 Like

Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by Tango123: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Aileexa1:
What I want to know is why some Nigerians are so obsessed with who is and is not president.

You guys couldn't put the right leader to govern your country through your votes but here you are, acting delusional for a country you might never visit.
Na wa oh

Thank you. This is what i truly dont understand
Re: Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President by kingxsamz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
PureMe01:
u didn't make any sense to me...u just handed a sentimental opinion.
Jan 6 is somewhat a bride's day

Just say you're Trump fan and we'll understand.
Ask your fellow Trumpeters, they'll say it exactly the way you want to hear it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Donald Trump And His Wife Melanie Become Whistleblowers? Caption This Photo / Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.