Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,167 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President (751 Views)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Vixlot: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hawaii 4 Electoral Votes Outstanding

President-elect Joe Biden has received enough electoral votes to officially clinch the presidency, a major milestone that he reached when California’s electors awarded him the state’s 55 electoral votes at their meeting Monday in Sacramento.

CNN projected five weeks ago that Biden would win the White House, but his victory was formalized Monday after presidential electors gathered in statehouses across the country as part of the Constitutional process to officially elect a President.

This development is a crushing blow to President Trump’s controversial and unprecedented attempts to block Biden's victory in the Electoral College by filing longshot lawsuits and pressuring lawmakers in battleground states to overturn millions of legal votes.

In California, Biden won more than 63% of the statewide vote, while Trump earned about 34%.

Democrats have won California’s electoral votes every cycle since 1992. The state voted for Republicans in the six presidential elections before that.

About the process: The meeting of electors is the next major step in the Electoral College process to affirm the general election results. Electors are required by law to vote for president and vice president on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December, which this year is today. It takes 270 electoral votes of the 538 available to become president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ynLdiA-Uc

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/electoral-college-vote-2020-biden-trump/index.html

Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Designsking: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Congrats to him. But I hope You people don't turn back to criticize him like this current administration in Nigeria. Because we never saw it coming
Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Can we hear word now? grin
Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Onlinesmart: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ndi flat skulls, how market? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by FastestGirl: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Some pipo wont like this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Vixlot:

President-elect Joe Biden has received enough electoral votes to officially clinch the presidency, a major milestone that he reached when California’s electors awarded him the state’s 55 electoral votes at their meeting Monday in Sacramento.

CNN projected five weeks ago that Biden would win the White House, but his victory was formalized Monday after presidential electors gathered in statehouses across the country as part of the Constitutional process to officially elect a President.

This development is a crushing blow to President Trump’s controversial and unprecedented attempts to block Biden's victory in the Electoral College by filing longshot lawsuits and pressuring lawmakers in battleground states to overturn millions of legal votes.

In California, Biden won more than 63% of the statewide vote, while Trump earned about 34%.

Democrats have won California’s electoral votes every cycle since 1992. The state voted for Republicans in the six presidential elections before that.

About the process: The meeting of electors is the next major step in the Electoral College process to affirm the general election results. Electors are required by law to vote for president and vice president on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December, which this year is today. It takes 270 electoral votes of the 538 available to become president

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/electoral-college-vote-2020-biden-trump/index.html
1. Biden 2020.
2. Trump 10 to 20 years imprisonment.

cc IMadeYouReadThis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Bkayyy: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
USA has finally made the same mistake we made.
Theirs is even worse because unlike us, they have an empire to lose

Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by abc115: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Vixlot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ynLdiA-Uc

Cool
Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Confirmedzombie: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2020
The Electoral college was manipulated by the Democrats.

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it.

We are very optimistic the supreme court will restore Trumps mandate.

There are pending cases in court with huge evidences

The US electoral laws requires that all pending cases must be decided before announcement of the Electoral college.

This is a great breach of the US electoral laws and I am sure the violation of the law is a major boast for president Trump.

Trumps victory is already settled in heaven and nothing can stop it.

Americans voted massively for Trump and our votes most count.
Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
Confirmedzombie:

The US electoral laws requires that all pending cases must be decided before announcement of the Electoral college.

This is a great breach of the US electoral laws and I am sure the violation of the law is a major boast for president Trump.

[/s]
mechie onu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Confirmedzombie: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
USA has finally made the same mistake we made.
Theirs is even worse because unlike us, they have an empire to lose

Shut up there is no mistake here. Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Because you and your demonic PDP cant loot again..

Speak what you know or you shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Praxis758: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2020
This affirmation is a further prove that some seers and prohpets from Nigeria are being persecuted.

Electoral college is satanic and malicious for working against the clear signals seen and received by our phophets.

Federal security agencies should please investigate how electoral college was compromised by not following the path of African/Nigerian prophests who had earlier predicted victory for President Trump in the last election.

This affirmation is a clear assault on our credible prophets. And everyone must see this affirmation as an attempt to soil the integrity of our clerics.

It's time for the cleric to go under and start refiring for an eleventh hour turnaround. The David Lyon saga is still fresh in our mind.

Victory is at hand for our seers on DJT.
Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Are you an American. Park your crying self at the corner or better still join Trump in crying on Twitter.
Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Bkayyy: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Shut up there is no mistake here. Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Because you and your demonic PDP cant loot again..

Speak what you know or you shut up.
No arguments here.
Buhari is the best we've ever seen.
Even Kastina and Borno can testify to this with their blood
Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by YungMillionaire: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2020
The God of Donald Trump. The God of Evangelical Christianity. That God is DEAD and BURIED.
Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 15, 2020
YungMillionaire:
The God of Donald Trump. The God of Evangelical Christianity. That God is DEAD and BURIED.
GBAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral College Affirms Joe Biden as Next President by Ever8090: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2020
YungMillionaire:
how village people take carry this one sense waka go exchange for one onion...

(1) (Reply)

FULL SPEECH: Joe Biden’s Remarks On Afghanistan / The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. / I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.