Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,594 members, 7,921,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? (9337 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Dreyton36: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:

What's Afonja ??

Anyways she's from the south, don't wanna play the ethnic card that is why I didn't mention her tribe.

Hmmm south nor worry I get u now
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by cletz991(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kindly read the post next time....Slowly undecided
Bola146:
angry Don't let her ruin your marriage! Soro soke! Speak up! Madam, I'm not interested, kindly stay off me or should I tell my wife cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by delishpot: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:

I have made it clear, but seems she's that flirting type. Telling my bro may cause problems. But I will strictly tell her to stop. Thanks

Good. If you don't like something make it clear esp something as serious as a cheating spouse. You don't have to break your rules to make them feel happy or not make them feel awkward. First time they try you might be nice but if after you tell them no and they keep trying, make it known sternly but don't make the mistake of telling them that you will report to their spouse o. They will fret and report you as a bad person to their spouse before you even get a chance to prove anything. grin
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by obinna58(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:
I just created this account, so I can hear you guys views and opinion on what am about to say. Now this isn't some fiction or made up stuff, I am being 100% real here. And please don't mind my errors.

I stay with my Elder brother on the mainland who lives in a two bedroom apartment, I have been with him since June this year and I am 23 years old. We occupy one of the flats on the ground floor, while this my said neighbour, his wife and two kids occupies the one on the second floor. I work as a casual staff on the island with an IT firm, I do come back late in the night due to Lagos traffic wahala, so I don't even know most of the people staying around. Now fast forward to 3 weeks ago, I got sick and was down with typhoid, a nurse came around to administer drips on me and I took medications. Since last week I have fully recovered, but my Elder bro told me to relax for now, that he will work out something for me. These days that I have been around, I do see my neighbor wife and we greet ourselves( I must say she's dark, pretty and must be in her early 30s). Just few days back she added me on Facebook, am still surprised how she got my FB username. She chatted me up and we started talking. She said, she just wanna be friends with me. I said no problem. But the thing is, yesterday she said she is crushing on me on FB and don't mind we having intimate relationship. I told her it won't be possible since she's married and besides her husband is a good friend with my Elder bro. Now this morning, while I was alone at home she brought food for me, I don't want her to feel bad, so I took it. Now she's acting so nice around me and I don't want my Elder bro to feel anything. I am even thinking of telling him, but am scared things may turn south if her husband gets to know, she had already begged me not to tell anyone and I promised I won't tell anyone. Now pls how can I stop her from coming around me without causing bad blood ??. I would have given in because she is very hot with nice body, but she is married. I need your advice guys. Thanks

Why are you people making simple problems difficult to solve.
She bring food for you, you say thank you, she keeps it you eat it later.
She comes close you disappear, find somewhere to relax and keep positive mind.
She acts nicely, you appreciate it and focus on something else, you mustn't be rude.

Don't fuvk her I repeat don't fuvk her. Stay clear on your lane and be proud of yourself

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Some people are dumb, even if you want to cheat is it with a neighbour? Within 3 months you will be caught.

Stay clear.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Kobicove(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Say no to this temptation
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Matheusmartin: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:

Did you read my post very well??. First she said she just wanna be friends, we chatted well and she asked me questions. Just few days back she brought up the crushing part, I was really surprised cos I didn't even think she would say such. Not immediately it took time.
It took time.
Ok then.
Enjoy
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by ezinne50165: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Say no to this temptation
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
What do you mean you don't know how to out her off?
Okay donut like this.
Madam,I don't want you bringing me food and I don't want to have anything to do with you.
Don't go waiting for your borther to notice or her husband coming to attack you before you speak up.
Na tunnel you dey enter so and nothing like like at the end of this kind tunnel. Common, you are old enough to say no to what you don't want. Except your mind is deceiving you to knack person wife at least once before you out her off. Better don't think about it
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:

Told her she coming isn't good, that some other neighbors may notice it. She said we won't do anything around to avoid suspicion, that she knows a far away hotel we can go have fun. She is just that flirting type.
Run
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by donbrowser(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bola146:
angry Don't let her ruin your marriage! Soro soke! Speak up! Madam, I'm not interested, kindly stay off me or should I tell my wife cheesy grin
Learn to read

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Samakus(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nawao.

Dear Lord, pls don't give me a LovePeddler as a wife. I might not be able to withstand that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Pegi23(f): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pay me to act as your fiancee for 1 week and I swear she will stop coming when I'm done with her. ���
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by pascalbenz: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:

Mind you, as a young guy, stop greeting married women inside your compound and area. Many Delilah pretending to be married women.
burst my head !
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by seanwilliam(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
The bitter truth is that in as much as you still living in that compound, u go fall and fhuck her.. if a lady wants u and mean u, she will get you or die trying ... this is a very delicate issue.. if you shout on her , she might wants to play hard on u..

My advice is .. if you're very close to your brother u living with, just disclose everything to him and he will tell u what you will do.. it is clear from your write up that you're still a novice in women matter .. tell your brother , incase yawa gas , u no go loose him trust..

GOD GO HELP U
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
delishpot:

Good. If you don't like something make it clear esp something as serious as a cheating spouse. You don't have to break your rules to make them feel happy or not make them feel awkward. First time they try you might be nice but if after you tell them no and they keep trying, make it known sternly but don't make the mistake of telling them that you will report to their spouse o. They will fret and report you as a bad person to their spouse before you even get a chance to prove anything. grin

Yes you are right.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
obinna58:

Why are you people making simple problems difficult to solve.
She bring food for you, you say thank you, she keeps it you eat it later.
She comes close you disappear, find somewhere to relax and keep positive mind.
She acts nicely, you appreciate it and focus on something else, you mustn't be rude.

Don't fuvk her I repeat don't fuvk her. Stay clear on your lane and be proud of yourself

Ok
Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Okay donut like this.
Madam,I don't want you bringing me food and I don't want to have anything to do with you.
Don't go waiting for your borther to notice or her husband coming to attack you before you speak up.
Na tunnel you dey enter so and nothing like like at the end of this kind tunnel. Common, you are old enough to say no to what you don't want. Except your mind is deceiving you to knack person wife at least once before you out her off. Better don't think about it

Hmmm.. Just that the way she speaks to me.. I don't even understand. But I will not report her to anyone. I will follow some the advices I have gotten here and Wade her off. Thanks tho
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Edeyoung: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:
I just created this account, so I can hear you guys views and opinion on what am about to say. Now this isn't some fiction or made up stuff, I am being 100% real here. And please don't mind my errors.

I stay with my Elder brother on the mainland who lives in a two bedroom apartment, I have been with him since June this year and I am 23 years old. We occupy one of the flats on the ground floor, while this my said neighbour, his wife and two kids occupies the one on the second floor. I work as a casual staff on the island with an IT firm, I do come back late in the night due to Lagos traffic wahala, so I don't even know most of the people staying around. Now fast forward to 3 weeks ago, I got sick and was down with typhoid, a nurse came around to administer drips on me and I took medications. Since last week I have fully recovered, but my Elder bro told me to relax for now, that he will work out something for me. These days that I have been around, I do see my neighbor wife and we greet ourselves( I must say she's dark, pretty and must be in her early 30s). Just few days back she added me on Facebook, am still surprised how she got my FB username. She chatted me up and we started talking. She said, she just wanna be friends with me. I said no problem. But the thing is, yesterday she said she is crushing on me on FB and don't mind we having intimate relationship. I told her it won't be possible since she's married and besides her husband is a good friend with my Elder bro. Now this morning, while I was alone at home she brought food for me, I don't want her to feel bad, so I took it. Now she's acting so nice around me and I don't want my Elder bro to feel anything. I am even thinking of telling him, but am scared things may turn south if her husband gets to know, she had already begged me not to tell anyone and I promised I won't tell anyone. Now pls how can I stop her from coming around me without causing bad blood ??. I would have given in because she is very hot with nice body, but she is married. I need your advice guys. Thanks

Just try and be ignoring her even in public she wikk get the message
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Samakus:
Nawao.

Dear Lord, pls don't give me a LovePeddler as a wife. I might not be able to withstand that

My same prayer too bro
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pegi23:
Pay me to act as your fiancee for 1 week and I swear she will stop coming when I'm done with her. ���

Hahaha
Like seriously ??

So I must pay grin grin
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Drella(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle!
Instagram accounts dey.With 3k and 2k followers.
Facebook of 8 years too dey o
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:

Hmmm.. Just that the way she speaks to me.. I don't even understand. But I will not report her to anyone. I will follow some the advices I have gotten here and Wade her off. Thanks tho
Better do is fast. You don't have to be rude.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
The bitter truth is that in as much as you still living in that compound, u go fall and fhuck her.. if a lady wants u and mean u, she will get you or die trying ... this is a very delicate issue.. if you shout on her , she might wants to play hard on u..

My advice is .. if you're very close to your brother u living with, just disclose everything to him and he will tell u what you will do.. it is clear from your write up that you're still a novice in women matter .. tell your brother , incase yawa gas , u no go loose him trust..

GOD GO HELP U

Thanks sir.. She is somehow manipulative tho. But I won't tell my brother. I will follow some of the advices I have gotten here and maintain a long distance.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Obakoolex(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bola146:
Naso Una go dey jump without reading...ruin his marriage indeed grin
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by GREATROSES2: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Preach to her using the holy bible.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by VEXT: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Just tell her you r gay,and you don't do women.... She will run away. I once use that trick on a lady and it work....
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Jeremiih:

I have been in you shoe

You have to act along,at the middle of everything tell her you are afraid
That you can’t stomach it
Always compliment her ,I think her husband don’t do that
But continue posting her
She will get tired
And will be like
U baaa anytime she sees u
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Okay donut like this.
Na tunnel you dey enter so and nothing like like at the end of this kind tunnel. Common, [/b]you are old enough to say no to what you don't want.[b] Except your mind is deceiving you to knack person wife at least once before you out her off. Better don't think about it
Something are better left unsaid
The lady expectations is high on that guy
He new to play along ,and avoid having a lone time with her
I swear the lady will turn out to be a very good friend he ever had
Have been in that shoe
A relations wife,each time she told me
I tell her is not possible
She always like when I compliment her
But as times go on,she gradually dashes the expectations
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Tunagee(m): 3:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Dreyton36:
Op talk true shey na Afonja woman ?

Na deir way be that , Dem nor dey use eye see preeq at all

Funny you!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by alphaNomega: 5:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Jeremiih:

You know what you're doing. How did you chat to the point of discussing an intimate relationship?
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by HandsomeBlack: 6:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Don't fork person wife ooh. It's not good. Just dey press her breasts and romance her big ass. grin
I repeat, don't fourk person wife. Magun is real.
But your brother sef fit don dey service the woman codedly. But....what do I know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo) / Can A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Wear 'Asoebi' For An Occasion? / See My NOSE Girls Are Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.