Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,531 members, 7,951,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? (9394 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Toktee:
At 22 you want start fucking your aunt ahi?

Make her husband catch her giving you food not even kpekus you go hear Oba..

The Bible said there is no prayer that can stop such a thing.... RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!

Lool.. if I wanted to fvck her, I won't even bring it here in the first place.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by kunle75(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jeremiih:
I just created this account, so I can hear you guys views and opinion on what am about to say. Now this isn't some fiction or made up stuff, I am being 100% real here. And please don't mind my errors.

I stay with my Elder brother on the mainland who lives in a two bedroom apartment, I have been with him since June this year and I am 23 years old. We occupy one of the flats on the ground floor, while this my said neighbour, his wife and two kids occupies the one on the second floor. I work as a casual staff on the island with an IT firm, I do come back late in the night due to Lagos traffic wahala, so I don't even know most of the people staying around. Now fast forward to 3 weeks ago, I got sick and was down with typhoid, a nurse came around to administer drips on me and I took medications. Since last week I have fully recovered, but my Elder bro told me to relax for now, that he will work out something for me. These days that I have been around, I do see my neighbor wife and we greet ourselves( I must say she's dark, pretty and must be in her early 30s). Just few days back she added me on Facebook, am still surprised how she got my FB username. She chatted me up and we started talking. She said, she just wanna be friends with me. I said no problem. But the thing is, yesterday she said she is crushing on me on FB and don't mind we having intimate relationship. I told her it won't be possible since she's married and besides her husband is a good friend with my Elder bro. Now this morning, while I was alone at home she brought food for me, I don't want her to feel bad, so I took it. Now she's acting so nice around me and I don't want my Elder bro to feel anything. I am even thinking of telling him, but am scared things may turn south if her husband gets to know, she had already begged me not to tell anyone and I promised I won't tell anyone. Now pls how can I stop her from coming around me without causing bad blood ??. I would have given in because she is very hot with nice body, but she is married. I need your advice guys. Thanks

Hold on to your principles and ideal.

Don't mistake stupidity with spirituality

Let your logic reason for you rather than your emotions, just my opinion.

Tell your brother before its too late
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Pegi23(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

So you can't even do this thing free for him, I hope you know you will be eating free food in his house cheesy

Before nkor. I can't fight for someone with an empty stomach
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Pegi23(f): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jeremiih:

Lool
Ok then... So hw much will it be ??
And is dat u @ dp ??
j

Lowest is 100k. I'm doing two people jobs
1: scaring her/warning her leave you alone
2: Acting as your fake fiancee
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Pegi23(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jeremiih:

Lool
Ok then... So hw much will it be ??
And is dat u @ dp ??

Yes that is me
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jeremiih:

Lool
Will you be that person ??

well i wont mind, pm me
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2020
musicproducer:

well i wont mind, pm me

Lool
Funny u.. u no get joy sef grin
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Jeremiih:

Lool
Funny u.. u no get joy sef grin
i do bro, wanna share it with her
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Pegi23:
j

Lowest is 100k. I'm doing two people jobs
1: scaring her/warning her leave you alone
2: Acting as your fake fiancee

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Pegi23:

Yes that is me

U look gud tho smiley
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Mrscarter(f): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Jeremiih:
I just created this account, so I can hear you guys views and opinion on what am about to say. Now this isn't some fiction or made up stuff, I am being 100% real here. And please don't mind my errors.

I stay with my Elder brother on the mainland who lives in a two bedroom apartment, I have been with him since June this year and I am 23 years old. We occupy one of the flats on the ground floor, while this my said neighbour, his wife and two kids occupies the one on the second floor. I work as a casual staff on the island with an IT firm, I do come back late in the night due to Lagos traffic wahala, so I don't even know most of the people staying around. Now fast forward to 3 weeks ago, I got sick and was down with typhoid, a nurse came around to administer drips on me and I took medications. Since last week I have fully recovered, but my Elder bro told me to relax for now, that he will work out something for me. These days that I have been around, I do see my neighbor wife and we greet ourselves( I must say she's dark, pretty and must be in her early 30s). Just few days back she added me on Facebook, am still surprised how she got my FB username. She chatted me up and we started talking. She said, she just wanna be friends with me. I said no problem. But the thing is, yesterday she said she is crushing on me on FB and don't mind we having intimate relationship. I told her it won't be possible since she's married and besides her husband is a good friend with my Elder bro. Now this morning, while I was alone at home she brought food for me, I don't want her to feel bad, so I took it. Now she's acting so nice around me and I don't want my Elder bro to feel anything. I am even thinking of telling him, but am scared things may turn south if her husband gets to know, she had already begged me not to tell anyone and I promised I won't tell anyone. Now pls how can I stop her from coming around me without causing bad blood ??. I would have given in because she is very hot with nice body, but she is married. I need your advice guys. Thanks

Don't bleep her.
U shouldn't like a man to bleep Ur wife one day.
I'd avoid her. Ignore her even if she gets mad or upset. Isn't Ur problem.
To save yourself n Ur bro wahala just don't have anything to do with her.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by josite: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Jeremiih:

move to another place or tell your brother or start fucking her and expect your head to be cut off when her hubby discover both of u are fucking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] / NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.