Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

"Come Unto Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Come Unto Me." (92 Views)

Koinonia 1st Message 2024: Download Be It Unto Me By Apostle Joshua Selman / Come Unto Me, All You That Labour / ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Come Unto Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Our Lord Jesus is saying to you come unto me. this challenge is not a question of how long you have profess Christ, you might even a preacher of the Word of God. If you are under siege or attack from the pit of hell, you may begin to wonder and doubt God whom you have followed since you were a youth.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/come-unto-me-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Peaceful Protestors / What Is Sin, The Essence And Root Of All Sinning / Must Read: Harbinger Of Calamity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.