Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3534426 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (3777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:19am On Sep 20, 2021
While men were asleep,........the dip came like a thief in the middle of the night

Wahala for who open position for futures go sleep grin grin

More Wahala when you bought Ada dip to wake up and see that it's more Dipper than you think

Again and again,Fvck TA
Nobody saw this too

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 4:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Which is why trade deals are done, bilateral arrangements + enabling environment..........

Governments in Nigeria are simply bereft of ideas, on how to run and grow an economy + clueless on how to run/operate their own government .......
I agree.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 4:42am On Sep 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:
While men were asleep,........the dip came like a thief in the middle of the night

More Wahala when you bought Ada dip to wake up and see that it's more Dipper than you think

Again and again,Fvck TA
Nobody saw this too
Bro, someone actually did if you read a few pages back.
It was pretty obvious too, going by the way btceee was moving.
Nothing is fụcked about the TA yet.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 4:49am On Sep 20, 2021
DieRich5:
I'm not buying PSG coin again and I'm removing it from my watchlist angry dis useless club make me lost alot of money Las week ND now the coin can't even do 10% today I'm Done......Messi can never be a goat cheesy
You bought the news and now selling the rumor.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:51am On Sep 20, 2021
nonut:

Brother buy red,sell green
Leave TA,
TA is all about If btc hold this, if btc reaches that

SLP will soon find the gold and crude oil it's looking for underground

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
If there is anything the latest move by Meffy should revealed is that he has run out of ideas to defend the naira.

First he Ban BDCs, he banned Fintech from trading FX and has now banned a website, all this moves should make you afraid. These are desperate moves by the CBN governor who has failed in all ways to defend the naira.

The worst is yet to come!
This will result to people hoarding $ thereby jacking the price up. In Abuja, there already scarcity of $
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 5:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Daemo111:
Mehn! That very flsh guy from the other day was saved by the spm bot cool

Here comes the last week of an uninteresting market. Pls stay in stables or have enough USDT/BUSD to buy dip btwn Mon-Tue. Then sit back relaxed to enjoy the green ride to October...

Below are the researched coin/token to do very well as BTC race on the BULL.
CAKE
C98
MBOX
TWT
AXS
Invest and 'hold' this coins/tokens till at least November-December and make lots of money.

Guys, it's a kick off! Dnt buy yet cos it would dip dipper. The last one is always crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 5:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Here is my referral code for Star Network. Use the referral code to boost: krak. Download at https://onelink.to/b8xtgu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 5:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Krak:
Here is my referral code for Star Network. Use the referral code to boost: krak. Download at https://onelink.to/b8xtgu

This is one of the most promising phone mining crypto project at the moment. Join now, you never know what you might be missing.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 5:15am On Sep 20, 2021
If U were caught in, PLS DO NOT SELL AT LOSS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Small volume done enter..... I saw how the volume was moving down yesterday and i decided to short abid... but then, i m out for now... volume just rises from 366m to 510m...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2021
The institutions should just take it easy or they would drive away new investors o... The russia news was triggered by the institution to drive down the price so they will buy the dip and dump to the FOMO traders, repeat the cycle... In forex you will make little and lose little if you keep your groundwork running but in crypto , you will make it big and lose all if you dont follow the crypto news.. crypto is riskier than forex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 5:59am On Sep 20, 2021
will the dip still Continue or it has ended?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Again and again,Fvck TA
Nobody saw this too
Some one posted the news about russia yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Codebite:
Sorry bro, it is well.
Banks these days offer quick loans with less than 5% interest. Try getting one from your bank.

Glory to God
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Glory to God
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Again and again,Fvck TA
Nobody saw this too

Any Tru student of ta ta ta saw it and probably ignored it, no new high was broken in days only lower highs,

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2021
htdot:
The institutions should just take it easy or they would drive away new investors o... The russia news was triggered by the institution to drive down the price so they will buy the dip and dump to the FOMO traders, repeat the cycle... In forex you will make little and lose little if you keep your groundwork running but in crypto , you will make it big and lose all if you dont follow the crypto news.. crypto is riskier than forex.

In crypto you don't lose or profit until you sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2021
nonut:

Yes, abokifx are not the only one that issues forex rates, but they're the biggest in the black market.
They aren't the only people messing up the dollar too, but they're probably the only people Emefiele can fight in this government.
So sad, but true.
Nigeria doesn't even favour exporters.
[/b]When you want to export, the taxes & charges you incur on your goods will take the profits away. [b]
Everything in Nigeria is so damn hard.
it's intentional by the regime to impoverish the people so they will accept whatever is given and bow to the rulers but a change will sweep through sooner.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Again and again,Fvck TA
Nobody saw this too

Fvck useless and bastard TA & FA

TA no dey work for crypto, na people dey form super man using fake TA... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nsiba: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Amarom:
why does trustwallet ask for smart chain for any single thing, How the hell am I suppose to get extra 0.04 cents of smartchain?

Found out who owns Trustwallet and you will undertand what those 0.04cents means to em

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nsiba: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Trex4:
Surprisingly only the solana was removed. The ADA and DGB is still intact. We've moved the money too. Damn this is really confusing.

This is one big let down about CRYPTO this can happen to anyone, the annoying thing is that you will see where the money is move to yet no concrete action can be taken by the host wallet
Crypto still need plenty of customers satisfaction and securities

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nsiba: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:

Fvck useless and bastard TA & FA

TA no dey work for crypto, na people dey form super man using fake TA... grin grin grin grin grin

Na only Whales be BABA for cryptos until the crypto market stabilizes which may be in d next 5yrs forget TAs, use TA for FOREX cos for crypto na kalokalo u de do

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Daemo111:

Lol. I don move on while takn up a loss of about N116k from that token alone. I have stopped chasing my loss since 2weeks ago. Thank GOD for GALA that has almost made me recover.
shocked I only lost $10 cheesy the coin don pump finish dis year........I don move on grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2021
This COVER is pumping again......seems it always pump hard after hitting this $150-160 level

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2021
God bless you
odysey:

Any Tru student of ta ta ta saw it and probably ignored it, no new high was broken in days only lower highs,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Again and again,Fvck TA
Nobody saw this too
Sha today na Monday Yes we see it coming bro
hoping Tuesday didn't dip it more to 42

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Tamel:
This COVER is pumping again......seems it's always pump hard after hitting this $150-160 level
Thought Binance is delisting it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Sunday ,Monday , Tuesday na shopping days.
Monday and Tuesday especially.

It's been happening like this for a while now

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
nonut:

we all know Monday dip will happen, it been happening since

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Crazeworld:
Thought Binance is delisting it.

Yea , and wow

I just checked the news online
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Brother buy red,sell green
Leave TA,
TA is all about If btc hold this, if btc reaches that

SLP will soon find the gold and crude oil it's looking for underground
bro don't u know...... why SLP is down U just trying to attack without info

Dem don't want it to moon, I even gat some of it tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (3777) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SpaceX, Karsun24(m), OgogoroFreak(m), Lucasinho(m), islamics(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.