Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3503426 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) ... (3750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15
If you're losing money now, be happy. This is training you to try and understand the market better.

Also, it's giving you a story to tell when you become a gurus in the future. Any guru without story of painful losses is fake.

It's indirectly teaching you to control your trust on people, your emotions and find out the truth yourself. Even after finding the truth, once in a while, you'll still get burnt, but at least, you know why.

This guy below posted this 3 minutes video and only got 180+ views, but he nailed it.

Until ETH does what he said, commot body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCCdGZ1g3U?si=C4qFwCEchDFzVurz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE1ng0MkKEg?si=cVy4-t279PKIH5J6

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15
I will make a few calls

$Andy there are four Andie's
On base
On sol -around 5million MCap possible 20X
On Eth- 188 million MCap possible 10X
On blast......
Andy is Pepe's best friend...
$BOBO
$Brett-- is the oga of them all
$WIF

NFA
DYOR

I hold all of these
Andy on sol is listed on bitget, gateio
Tier 1 exchanges soon

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GovernmentAgent: 1:29pm On Jun 15
seanwilliam:

Graceglory, twosquare , ilegend, doyin01 tFlex, judisco, ibime. Nna7 . I have plenty questions ..
Do you guys think we can see coins like Shiba Inu again? I mean coin with that kind para para move?
If yes how do we spot it? What should we look out for.

ilegend, do you suggest we stop dca on alts for now and keep accumulating usdt till mid aug/sept(2024) or na mid aug/sept(2025) .. Moreso what signs are we going to see to know it’s time to deploy our icmb to the market ..

And I’m kinda confused on one thing , when possibly will the market TOP? is it this year 2024 NOV or 2025 November.. the year Dey always confuse me .. I know no one can accurately predict what the market will do, but from all indications, you guys are close to being ‘perfect’..

Kindly note that, this is part of ME doing my own research.
On behalf of everyone, I say we appreciate your invaluable contributions. Thank you so much..

The people that you are asking don't even know, they're as confused as you are!

The real reason why the cryoto market is not pumping is because it is a Ponzi scheme and all Ponzis need a constant inflow of fresh funds from new magas so as to sustain the charade!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:33pm On Jun 15
GovernmentAgent:

The real reason why the cryoto market is not pumping is because it is a Ponzi scheme and all Ponzis need a constant inflow of fresh funds from new magas so as to sustain the charade!

We don hear , can you now rest ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15
GovernmentAgent:

afófungbému ni ó..
Tie Siti ta danu..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15
Siberia01:
I will make a few calls

$Andy there are four Andie's
On base
On sol -around 5million MCap possible 20X
On Eth- 188 million MCap possible 10X
On blast......
Andy is Pepe's best friend...
$BOBO
$ Brett-- is the oga of them all
$WIF

NFA
DYOR

I hold all of these
Andy on sol is listed on bitget, gateio
Tier 1 exchanges soon

hmm. been hearing a lots about Brett..

What’s your take on
Floki,
Bome
Myro
Pepe
??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15
seanwilliam:
hmm. been hearing a lots about Brett..

What’s your take on
Floki,
Bome
Myro
Pepe
??

They are all meme coins
Pepe is less risk -less returns still 5X gem

$Andy is gonna blow
Like I'm already alot of X up already and it's only 5 million MCap
I don't want anybody here to miss this cry

Myro is a good buy

Floki won't really do much
Don't know much about bome
But Brett?
That's the biggest thing now on base...
Is still cheap already 1 billion MC

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oladhips(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15
iLegendd:
Okay, hear me out. I want to confess. I'm rooting for mid August-Sept for proper purchase.

I have been saying it months ago. All these small purchases I make is just for the small, but good relief rallies we'll get before another dump.

Any pump we get from now till this year's Aug-Sept, there will be a dump bigger than it so that we'll lose all your profit and a huge part of our capital.

This is not to scare you. It's part of the template of BTC dominance. It will milk the market, allow you to smile for some weeks for some bragging rights so you can mock those left behind and these people (us) will foolishly think we're missing the boat and jump with everything we've saved in life, then it comes back to continue the dumping way harder than before.

This industry is like Messi vs Ronaldo's fans. Predictors and analyst mock each others' stance, who's right and who's wrong and that is exactly what BTC wants (create confusion and hatred), but every prediction, no matter the camp you belong, will end up being right at least twice in every bullrun.

We're in a bullrun, but not in altseason yet. Though, the alts will still perform, but will perish later, when you're in your highest profit.

Until we're in 2025, you're not missing anything. Take it from me. This is someone who has turned the Internet upside down digging out every info posted online about crypto from inception. Am I shorting? Yes. Am I hedging it with a long? Yes. I love the thrill — it's not for profit.

If you really want to enjoy this coming altseason, focus more on mid August-Sept 2024 for your DCA to Nov/Dec. 2025 for your profit taking. ETF can't change anything. The cycle will continue.

There are some alts I'll only buy in January, February 2025. I'm not touching them this year. If they want to pump, let them pump. Man shall not live by alts alone and watch his wealth bleed to early grave.

In summary, if you're in spot already, don't worry, at least, 2025, you'll get your money with profit back.

To be honest you have expose me to lot of info in recent weeks from btc dominance, usdt dominance and many other research techniques... I never joke with any of your thread when I see it smiley always take my time to go through it.. Pls never stop sharing them ❤️

I never regret following you on NL ✌

I really appreciate this boss man! 🙌

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 3:06pm On Jun 15
seanwilliam:

Graceglory, twosquare , ilegend, doyin01 tFlex, judisco, ibime. Nna7 . I have plenty questions ..
Do you guys think we can see coins like Shiba Inu again? I mean coin with that kind para para move?

ilegend, do you suggest we stop dca on alts for now and keep accumulating usdt till mid aug/sept(2024) or na mid aug/sept(2025) .. Moreso what signs are we going to see to know it’s time to deploy our icmb to the market ..

And I’m kinda confused on one thing , when possibly will the market TOP? is it this year 2024 NOV or 2025 November.. the year Dey always confuse me .. I know no one can accurately predict what the market will do, but from all indications, you guys are close to being ‘perfect’..

On behalf of everyone, I say we appreciate your invaluable contributions. Thank you so much..

I THINK we will have another $Shib if $BTC cross 100k. But broo, I personally don't need a "Shib" to make it in this cycle, my focus is on good memes and BTC and this is my strategy; Half of my portfolio in BTC, the rest is shared among Solana and meme bags. After few days of pumps, sell 50% to 75% of Meme gains into $BTC bag and wait for when market dumps again... Rinse and repeat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 3:07pm On Jun 15
seanwilliam:
afófungbému ni ó..
Tie Siti ta danu..

😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:11pm On Jun 15
Siberia01:
cry
Can't even look at my portfolio right now......

Why is here so silent
Cc GraceGlory

What is the way forward

HODL.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:11pm On Jun 15
clems88:
curve is making my account look miserable sad

HODL

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15
Angela90:
Save your money and keep only USDT for now. Bitcoin 50 -55k soon
I think the problem most crypto traders have is waiting. Having that patience to wait for your set up.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:06pm On Jun 15
Inflation is 35% in Nigeria. Other countries not left out. Before waiting for others to come and pump your bag, put yourself in their shoes. Even after inflation eats your pay, the remaining money, do you think you will buy a particular coin? BTC is sustaining itself based on etf , and ppl doing DCA. Most other sh1tcoi s are taking a dump, cos most risky assets are being dropped to have money for real life. cheesy.

Most governments have tightened most corners to deploy funds. All those 2020 retailers that got burnt don retire.

For una wey still get work, continue to dca on your favourite project and wait it out. Before then, have your feeding money in place for 6 months. Sometimes you risk it all.
Reduce your amount of coins and learn to dca to reduce your cost area. So any little pump you are on profit.
Just like your home, declutter declutter. Sell old yeye coins that have no future, buy the ones with little future. Cut your losses and leave your profitable coins to run while taking some profits from time to time.
Above all, life is all about risk. Take calculated ones!

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15
GRACEGLORY:

HODL
what's your realistic price for curv dao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 5:28pm On Jun 15
My advice to any newbie here is try to stick with all the points ilegendd is dropping on this thread, u will have no issue. Do not listen to any misleading post from anyone, a lot of them will start crawling out to dish out misleading advice, it is always like that during dip. If u have witnessed more than 2 cycles in cryppto, u will know the bull is yet to start. I remember saying this before halving when excitement was becoming very high before halving date, that people should drop their expectations, halving date doesn't mean upsurge, but I think some persons started attacking my post, saying things are different now blah blah etc... Ilegendd has clearly explained this thing, stick to his posts & do not sell your coin at loss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:00pm On Jun 15
GRACEGLORY:

curve #CRV) is about to get interesting.

You remember I told you all SOL had life @$8.

I don't believe in coincidences.

May be I get unnecessarily excited, may not... Maybe I'm not just a gambler

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15
Oladhips:

To be honest you have expose me to lot of info in recent weeks from btc dominance, usdt dominance and many other research techniques... I never joke with any of your thread when I see it smiley always take my time to go through it.. Pls never stop sharing them ❤️

I never regret following you on NL ✌

I really appreciate this boss man! 🙌

cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geekels: 7:34pm On Jun 15
I will not Fomo into bake, I will wait patiently
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15
twosquare:
Well, I know of two:

1) Maven trading (https://maventrading.com/faqs/)

It is also advertised here on Nairaland. You will need to pass their challenge before you can be funded.

2) Another one I heard is good is Tentrade (https://tentrade.com/). No challenge before getting funded. Though expensive.

What about octobits telegram bot trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15
GRACEGLORY:

I don't believe in coincidences.

May be I get unnecessarily excited, may not... Maybe I'm not just a gambler

cheesy I don't have this yet o hope I'm not too late
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15
I got gist for you guys. I watched a video on YouTube and the guy was talking about BTC dominance in a way I didn't like.

He made it look like BTC dominance doesn't matter at first, then he clarified himself by saying something I love.

Back in the day, there was no USDT, USDC, DAI, and other stable coins and people were rotating their profit back to BTC and from BTC back to alts.

At that time, the BTC dominance was clear to spot, but now, it's blurry. There are too many stable coins and even ETH, LTC, XRP and other strong coins that people rotate their money to. So, he classified these coins as top 10 alts. This is to create clarity.

It's now top 10 alts against the rest of the alts. He showed a chart of all alts, excluding the top 10 alts and I took a screenshot and added dotted bar lines from year to year. I looked at how they moved and it was spot on the same. No much difference.

After halving, they stayed stagnant for a while, then they pumped and dumped. They played this pump and 3x dump trick until they rekt people in Nov/Dec of that halving year.

Though, those pumps in-between made a lot of people rich, but rekt too MANY people on leverage.

January the next year, the upside fire pampamental began. Mid of the month, May-June and sometimes July, there was 50+% dump to make it look the cycle was over. At this time, people who FOMOed late were bleeding and crying. Their world were crumbling. Smart people bought this blood and things started moving up in August-Sept-Oct.

It gradually started to recover and finally went ballistic in Nov/Dec. of the year after halving and the whole world was buzzing, then came the unsurprising crash to oldies, but surprising to newbies. As it crashes, these newbies started DCA'ing while singing, "Rain rain, go away, come again another day. We just want to young and rich."

As they chant these lyrics, they didn't know the rain will reach that level 3-4 years later or based on the alts they bought, they may never get to that price level they bought and DCA'ed in.

Though, there is always a relief rally after the top because nothing goes down in a straight line except it's Luna-tic. The relief rally is a trap.

The summary is, there will be a giant pump in Nov/Dec. of the halving year, then before 31st of that same December, it will bleed off all the profit and it will look like we're back to square 1.

January/February the next year, after December bleeding of halving year, the new year will usher in a ballistic pump that'll easily turn $100 or $500 to $3,000 (plus or minus) in 7 days.

Don't forget, all the profit will still be lost if you don't take it off the table as you think the pump will continue. Yes, it will continue, but there needs to be at least, 50% correction first.

In this correction, some alts may even correct 80% or more. Some may not even recover to partake in the final pump that is ahead.

That means, you lost all your profit and some part of your capital. So, towards mid of the month (2025), when that new ATH happens, pull out 90% of your profit and let 10% burn, then after the 30, 40, 50 or 70% correction that'll happen, you enter back in because the BIGGEST pump is in Nov/Dec and once, it happend in Jan/Feb, the second year after halving unlike the usual first year after halving.

Here is the guy's video and below is his chart I edited. Zoom that chart and study it. Pay attention to 3 things I added to it.

1. The year below, in square, yellow colour (that is the next year after halving — it's important to note that).
2. The red circle at the bottom before the pump throughout the year.
3. The yellow arrow from the red circle pointing at the green circle at the top when we finally topped.

If you study it carefully, you'll see the similarities. The chart is Altcoin Dominance Excluding Top 10 Coins. Shey you see how e move? It will do the same thing this year.

BTC has been programmed to act this same way every 4 years, it's just the manipulators that are trying to control it, but they do lose control and the cycle does what it's programmed to do.

Billionaires can only control BTC temporarily, but few months later, it continues with the original script in the 4 year cycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruVZd6qXTSg?si=drSauOKNxzW7AYRG

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15
iLegendd:
I got gist for you guys. I watched a video on YouTube and the guy was talking about BTC dominance in a way I didn't like.

He made it look like BTC dominance doesn't matter at first, then he clarified himself by saying something I love.

Back in the day, there was no USDT, USDC, DAI, and other stable coins and people were rotating their profit back to BTC and from BTC back to alts.

At that time, the BTC dominance was clear to spot, but now, it's blurry. There are too many stable coins and even ETH, LTC, XRP and other strong coins that people rotate their money to. So, he classified these coins as top 10 alts. This is to create clarity.

It's now top 10 alts against the rest of the alts. He showed a chart of all alts, excluding the top 10 alts and I took a screenshot and added dotted bar lines from year to year. I looked at how they moved and it was spot on the same. No much difference.

After halving, they stayed stagnant for a while, then they pumped and dumped. They played this pump and 3x dump trick until they rekt people in Nov/Dec of that halving year.

Though, those pumps in-between made a lot of people rich, but rekt too MANY people on leverage.

January the next year, the upside fire pampamental began. Mid of the month, May-June and sometimes July, there was 50+% dump to make it look the cycle was over. At this time, people who FOMOed late were bleeding and crying. Their world were crumbling. Smart people bought this blood and things started moving up in August-Sept-Oct.

It gradually started to recover and finally went ballistic in Nov/Dec. of the year after halving and the whole world was buzzing, then came the unsurprising crash to oldies, but surprising to newbies. As it crashes, these newbies started DCA'ing while singing, "Rain rain, go away, come again another day. We just want to young and rich."

As they chant these lyrics, they didn't know the rain will reach that level 3-4 years later or based on the alts they bought, they may never get to that price level they bought and DCA'ed in.

Though, there is always a relief rally after the top because nothing goes down in a straight line except it's Luna-tic. The relief rally is a trap.

The summary is, there will be a giant pump in Nov/Dec. of the halving year, then before 31st of that same December, it will bleed off all the profit and it will look like we're back to square 1.

January/February the next year, after December bleeding of halving year, the new year will usher in a ballistic pump that'll easily turn $100 or $500 to $3,000 (plus or minus) in 7 days.

Don't forget, all the profit will still be lost if you don't take it off the table as you think the pump will continue. Yes, it will continue, but there needs to be at least, 50% correction first.

In this correction, some alts may even correct 80% or more. Some may not even recover to partake in the final pump that is ahead.

That means, you lost all your profit and some part of your capital. So, towards mid of the month (2025), when that new ATH happens, pull out 90% of your profit and let 10% burn, then after the 30, 40, 50 or 70% correction that'll happen, you enter back in because the BIGGEST pump is in Nov/Dec and once, it happend in Jan/Feb, the second year after halving unlike the usual first year after halving.

Here is the guy's video and below is his chart I edited. Zoom that chart and study it. Pay attention to 3 things I added to it.

1. The year below, in square, yellow colour (that is the next year after halving — it's important to note that).
2. The red circle at the bottom before the pump throughout the year.
3. The yellow arrow from the red circle pointing at the green circle at the top when we finally topped.

If you study it carefully, you'll see the similarities. The chart is Altcoin Dominance Excluding Top 10 Coins. Shey you see how e move? It will do the same thing this year.

BTC has been programmed to act this same way every 4 years, it's just the manipulators that are trying to control it, but they do lose control and the cycle does what it's programmed to do.

Billionaires can only control BTC temporarily, but few months later, it continues with the original script in the 4 year cycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruVZd6qXTSg?si=drSauOKNxzW7AYRG
Your god sent

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15
Siberia01:
yea that's crash cool

betting on brett a lot

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15
Kingsnairaland:

What about octobits telegram bot trading
Never heard of it. Probably scam.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15
twosquare:
Never heard of it. Probably scam.

Check it on telegram first
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15
seanwilliam:

No one knows if there will be another Shiba, but I can say that Shiba made a record, and records are meant to be broken.

Hopefully, we may have, but the issue is not buying the coin but staying in it and riding it almost to the top.

As for the market top, most believe that anything outside NOV 2025, you are on your own. A bull market is sentimentally meant to last 18 months. It may even be less than that...a black swan event may happen between...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15
It's been days now but the guy who was forcing us to learn his time and price ICT greatest technique in the world that never fails hasn't agreed to the deal. In fact, he is avoiding this thread. grin grin

So, na so I carry chase am away? But, that's not my intention o. I just wanted him to teach us what he has been trying to teach us for free, but this time, there is a benefit for him, but he ran away.

If you want him to come back and continue his price and action, click share. If you don't want him to come back, click like.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:46pm On Jun 15
seanwilliam:

Research project, their founders, their reputation, their whales, and find your convictions.

AIDOGE Could be another Shib-like. I'll advise you DCA into ALTs, you can't tell when the market will spike. There are groups of people, market makers observing the usdt.d, when you hoard into the USDT, they DCA into coins. The whales will never be pleased to have you buy below them.

The ongoing is more like a sieve, the whales needs the shrimps, and the sharks shaken out to buy above them. Hence, they look on chain, they see they're swimming with the shrimps and the sharks, they cause the whirlpool to drown the shrimps and the sharks.

The idea is to throw out the majority, so they can buy above their entry points.

DCA, HODL, and keep calm.

I trade my convictions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Jun 16
Continuation

I went to the X page of the guy I watched his video above to search the keyword "alt dominance" and I read everything he has posted about it and he was right since 2021 he started voicing his views on it.

Some of his posts and charts caught my attention, but there was one I didn't like. In November, 2022, he was mocking BTC maxies because BTC was dumping like a depressed altcoin.

See a screenshot below. As someone who understands the cycle, he isn't supposed to mock anyone.

Yes, I know he prefers alts, but I didn't like that mocking. Who's laughing last now? The BTC maxies. Me, I'm part of both maxi and degen. Maxi and USDT to preserve, degen to multiply as e dey hot.

In the second image, he said BTC dominance is just the inverse of ETH/BTC chart and when I checked, he was right. So, you can now use Eth/Btc to check Bitcoin dominance.

Thirdly, if you zoooooom and critically analyse the third image, you'll see every season, it acted the same or similar way despite all the obstacles.

The only thing is, in one season, alt continued pumping for 1-3 more weeks into January/February of the second year, after halving. I see such opportunities as time to short cuz las las, those alts will perish in a matter of 3 months after BTC had topped.

One thing I want you to note in the last image is despite all the pumps in alts, they came back home in Nov/Dec. to rest for Christmas, the year of halving before pumping the following year. While looking at it, check the years from the red arrow and how the candlestick went up and down.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:51am On Jun 16
seanwilliam:
hmm.
been hearing a lots about Brett..

What’s your take on
Floki,
Bome
Myro
Pepe
??

I don't like to buy popular opinions. I like projects people ignore, and don't have interest in, unpopular. So, by the time they pick up interest, you're already grounded therein and at the bedrock.

At that stage, they can't rug you, nor dump on you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) ... (3750) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Alliswell73, Anunakeeh, Valwezzy, BeyondCertainty, Jashub, BluPlanet, Tflex01, SUPERPACK and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.