Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,987 members, 7,949,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3728649 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) ... (3892) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:55am On Jun 16
iLegendd:
It's been days now but the guy who was forcing us to learn his price and time ICT greatest technique in the world that never fails hasn't agreed to the deal. In fact, he is avoiding this thread. grin grin

So, na so I carry chase am away? But, that's not my intention o. I just wanted him to teach us what he has been trying to teach us for free, but this time, there is a benefit for him, but he ran away.

If you want him to come back and continue his price and action, click share. If you don't want him to come back, click like.

He was just striving for recognition, instead of sincere contributions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 2:22am On Jun 16
https://lingoislands.com/?invite=AXPDX

Is the next talked about airdrop, get in early
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:52am On Jun 16
I have been using the pi cycle top for years, but didn't know it has a brother called the pi cycle bottom.

It's a great moving average indicator to spot when BTC tops and when it bottoms. Nothing is perfect, but clue is important.

I love how the man in the video explained both and tried them. I never knew, but not I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRWHccjnaBE?si=sqf7Hj4mCMIQkgvO

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:01am On Jun 16
GRACEGLORY:

He was just striving for recognition, instead of sincere contributions
Probably

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Junny04(m): 7:30am On Jun 16
Hello guys. Is there a platform where I can get early update on Solana coins to be launched, especially the celebrity coins. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ayinla1440(m): 7:52am On Jun 16
Call me today and experience an amazing offer on Digital Skills, House painting and Maintenance... 08130323565.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 8:00am On Jun 16
Let’s get into the market now

Buy LPT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 8:06am On Jun 16
This might be a very short run!
But I don’t see crv being very strong enough to engage in a great run!

In the next 3-4 weeks
CRV can still go lower.
If it’s this coin attached on the screenshot!

Don’t forget to buy LPT
And some TON

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 8:56am On Jun 16
GRACEGLORY:

I don't like to buy popular opinions. I like projects people ignore, and don't have interest in, unpopular. So, by the time they pick up interest, you're already grounded therein and at the bedrock.

At that stage, they can't rug you, nor dump on you.

Still good on oggy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 9:01am On Jun 16
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 9:09am On Jun 16
You're an adult

Please do us a favor

Pick a crawling child and teach him how to walk like an adult via live stream. The child must never make any mistake when learning from you if not you've failed as a teacher

iLegendd:
Doyin made me come check up your comment after I ignored. I love to learn. I have watched videos of your mentor and his students, good, but it seems you have discovered something more than his.

I want you to create a YouTube video explaining everything as if I'm a 7 year old, even with pidgin English and enter a trade to implement what you taught. After you've won that trade, enter 4 more so I can see the winning potential. Or do you prefer livestream?

I know you want to help us for free, but I despise free lunch.

How much will you charge me? For me, I have 50k to 100k to spare.

Deal or no deal? I really want to be a pro like you and never EVER lose a trade like you again. I want the algorithm to be part of me so that I'll always win. I don't want the matrix to keep getting me.

By the way, you sound exactly just like your mentor. He lays emphasis on exactly the same thing you emphasize on. Keep it up. So, are you ready?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Jun 16
IAmHim1:
You're an adult

Please do us a favor

Pick a crawling child and teach him how to walk like an adult via live stream. The child must never make any mistake when learning from you if not you've failed as a teacher

Zero logic. Rest. You're too empty. Okay, let's still do it. Win only 2 and lose 3.

You really lack a lot of things. I never claimed I know a magic secret for kids. You are the one that knows a magic secret for trading and you're willing to teach it for free, but I want to offer you 100k to do it via video and win 2, lose 3.

I just want to learn how you do it because I want to improve and be like you. Is that too much to ask for?

All the mentors you learned from, did you meet any of them face to face? Isn't it through videos on YouTube, courses, and livestream? Teach me via the medium you learned with — which is video.

All in the name of trying to portray yourself as an ICT pro, you made yourself a laughing stock. The only thing that'll redeem you and make people here take you seriously is if you rebrand and come back with a new moniker and a different writing style.

The offer is still open, but if you decline, bye.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:41am On Jun 16
iLegendd:
Zero logic. Rest. You're too empty. Okay, let's still do it. Win only 2 and lose 3.

You really lack a lot of things. I never claimed I know a magic secret for kids. You are the one that knows a magic secret for trading and you're willing to teach it for free, but I want to offer you 100k to do it via video and win 2, lose 3.

I just want to learn how you do it because I want to improve and be like you. Is that too much to ask for?

All the mentors you learned from, did you meet any of them face to face? Isn't it through videos on YouTube, courses, and livestream? Teach me via the medium you learned with — which is video.

U can see how mentally derange he is,.. he keeps dribbling himself, nah falling of hand to dey reply D junkie mention grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Jun 16
Robnectar:

U can see how mentally derange he is,.. he keeps dribbling himself, nah falling of hand to dey reply D junkie mention grin grin
Shame dey catch me self as I dey reply am. I know that alone has made me lose respect. I'll stop. I promise.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:57am On Jun 16
Oya close that wallet grin and go to church

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:00am On Jun 16
Please grow up

Al l these emotions don't make money

The financial markets deals with logic

https://www.nairaland.com/7990571/forex-market-algorithm#128797122

That's up there is why most intraday traders make mistakes. They're on the wrong timezone

I've said what I can. Led you to the river

Can't force a horse to drink

iLegendd:

All in the name of trying to portray yourself as an ICT pro, you made yourself a laughing stock. The only thing that'll redeem you and make people here take you seriously is if you rebrand and come back with a new moniker and a different writing style.

The offer is still open, but if you decline, bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:10am On Jun 16
iLegendd:
Shame dey catch me self as I dey reply am. I know that alone has made me lose respect. I'll stop. I promise.

To be frank boss man🙏

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:21am On Jun 16
IAmHim1:
Please grow up

Al l these emotions don't make money

The financial markets deals with logic

https://www.nairaland.com/7990571/forex-market-algorithm#128797122

That's up there is why most intraday traders make mistakes. They're on the wrong timezone

I've said what I can. Led you to the river

Can't force a horse to drink

I go soon get wahala with you
I'm sure your not less than 35 years...
Please allow us be..
You want to pursue ilegend and GraceGlory
Like you guys did to kingsteve?
If it's not you
It's always that moniker Governmentagent angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:30am On Jun 16
IAmHim1:
You're an adult

Please do us a favor

You go take the offer or not... cheesy know dey shalaye

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:44am On Jun 16
doyin01:

You go take the offer or not... cheesy know dey shalaye

The jigga don too shalaye too much grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:04am On Jun 16
Robnectar:
Cc iamhim1
Cc deflover
Cc likeaking slave niqqah
Cc ironcastle

What can I do for you
today my loyal fan? grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:06am On Jun 16
IronCastle:

What can I do for you
today my loyal fan? grin

🤢

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 11:08am On Jun 16
dukeo:

Still good on oggy?
now that's good sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:12am On Jun 16
Robnectar:

Don drag them for Twitter,.. was at d bank yesterday to fill a complaint form,... Demmsay make I wait after 8working days as usual,.

Still crying because of
ordinary taty tasand? shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:17am On Jun 16
IronCastle:

Still crying because of
ordinary taty tasand? shocked
🤢

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:18am On Jun 16
Does anyone still believe
in Dot?

I have a very big bag of
Dot I want to offload. sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:23am On Jun 16
Who knows, maybe the
cow that's supposed to
lead the bull run has
been slaughtered by
mistake for Ileya angry

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 11:25am On Jun 16
Join now, you never know the next mega airdrop

https://uprising.kip.pro/join?ref=88HUON
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:48am On Jun 16
IAmHim1:
You're an adult

Please do us a favor

The problem you have is wanting to pull someone down in order to be recognized. My questions are why do you have to pull them down to make it and why do you think where they are is the top anyway undecided This is just envy my brother, cause why can you not just contribute in peace?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 1:00pm On Jun 16
Understand something henceforth:

Evil is no longer dark

The greatest mistake the Devil can make is to appear to you in red horns and black cloth.

that will only activate your defense mechanisms.
That's why the devil appears in white garments with big wide wings

Evil is the new light!! shocked
If evil was dark, NOBODY WILL GET ATTRACTED TO IT!
so evil had to masquerade herself to light so as to attract people

I'm Sorry I sounded like I was trying to pull someone down. I was pissed seeing things that don't work in these financial markets being propagated.

I've done enough. Everything is in my 80 something + topics. Can't fOrce a horse to drink. smiley

Chikacha:

The problem you have is wanting to pull someone down in order to be recognized. My questions are why do you have to pull them down to make it and why do you think where they are is the top anyway undecided This is just envy my brother, cause why can you not just contribute in peace?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) ... (3892) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Siberia01(m), khalling2008, chidekings(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.