Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3555575 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:24pm On Jul 14
GRACEGLORY:
This coin cancel one zero as said, but many didn't trust enough to enter.

Here's another opportunity to enter. It's at it's lows again. Bull market Target is $0.6.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14
Nobody truly knows the next direction bitcoin would go, even the market makers don't know.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elder1002: 10:57pm On Jul 14
elder1002:
Btc to 52k

Missed by a pip

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Francis8999: 11:47pm On Jul 14
Francis8999:
Hello good evening, I had on issue on Bybit p2p, I wanted to sell some coins and the buyer clicked on paid while I didn’t get my payment so I appealed. He immediately sent me a reciept it later confirmed that the money reversed. The incident happened since afternoon. But he keeps insisting that he won’t send the money till I cancel the appeal . Later this evening, he called me that he wants to cancel the transaction that’s he’s short of naira and he can’t cancel it unless I cancel the appeal
( I don’t know how true that is ). I’m insisting on not cancelling the appeal till he sends the money. What do you guys suggest please ?
it’s three days now and this issue hasn’t been resolved yet by bybit . No decision made on the appeal by bybit . What can I do please? The buyer is still insisting i cancel my appeal so he can cancel the order .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:45am
Superpack589:

The problem is that whatever happens in the US affects the entire world especially financial markets. Hence it's important to be aware of things like these.

True. Then no big deal. And let's be ready cause Trump has won the election already.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:46am
jayce232:

US politics controls almost everything in the world. Anything that has to do with US affects cryptto & the world financial market in general. Do u know what would have happened to the cryppto market if Trump didn't survive that assassination yesterday?? If war should erupt in US today, do u know the damage it will do to forex & cryppto? A lot of cryptto enthusiastic are interested in Trump because the guy is pro cryptto.

True. Then no big deal. And let's be ready cause Trump has won the election already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Chikacha and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.