Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,584 members, 7,921,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3650872 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (Reply)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:02pm
The question is: how many traders are actually holding onto their coins for two years straight without selling, especially in this part of the world?

The primary goal of trading is to make a profit, and it's natural to sell when you see a gain, then potentially reinvest or chase new opportunities.

Many traders who continue to hold onto their coins do so because they bought at a high price, and selling now would result in significant losses. That's why they choose to hold.

For others, they have a predetermined exit price in mind, and once that target is reached, they sell.
While the ease of transactions without government interference is appealing, the market remains volatile. It’s wise to take profits when they’re available because, in reality, no one can predict market movements with certainty.

Of course, as someone mentioned here, one approach is to keep buying and holding if you have another source of income, but most traders enter the market with the mindset of striking it big quickly with the little fund they have.

The primary focus should be on investing, but the introduction of futures trading has complicated this, turning what was once considered investment into more of a gamble. But the thing is as we move with the market, the lessons, experiences will help with further trades.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:06pm
iLegendd:
I was going through one of my favourite platforms, YouTube, and I saw a video of a leopard vs a lion dragging meat on a tree.

The lion, the aggressor, really wanted the food so badly, something he didn't kill.

On the ground, with enough fire power, was a hyena watching with his USDT power bike. As the lion was about to snatch the meal, the leopard let it fall.

The hyena quickly grabbed it at a cheap rate and ran along with it. One of our presidents always advocates "grab it and run."

Immediately I saw this, I started laughing while associating it with crypto and those who always have USDT ready for cheap purchases.

So, I can confidently tell you that some people who are out of the market with USDT or already in the market but have USDT they're religiously guarding might end up coming out more victorious. In fact, they will.

From the lecture I gave last time, 2024 is a relax stage year. Those who bought in Nov/Dec. 2022, in buy stage year at 18k-15k, will just look at people panicking or projecting 48-38k fall and laugh.

They're laughing not because 48-38 won't come, it's because they know it's a year they're supposed to relax, not panic, no matter the terrible news that comes out of any country. BTC is built to withstand bad times, not to be destroyed by bad times. It can only dump, out of shock, and instantly pump, out of purpose.

I once watched Jimmy, MrBeast, try to destroy a bomb resistance bullet proof car. The car bounced when the bomb detonated, but it was 95% fine. If a man who doesn't get emotionally attached to a woman gets a divorce letter from his wife, he'll just laugh like Ned Woko and get 3 more wives at once — life goes on.

That's just how crypto is. It will dump, but will still be 95% fine at the end of the day. So, it's good to prepare for this unforseen disaster 2-3 times per year and keep or try to make separate provisions for them. Yes, I know money is hard nowadays.

Oh, I forgot, in the previous lecture about USDT dominance, it will be nice to add StochRSI indicator at the bottom. The image I attached below has it added. It's unfortunate it looks complex, but it's simple and goes well with USDT. dominance chart.

In summary, try to embrace the Re-Sell-Bu-Bu strategy as your main strategy while you still go on with fun day or swing trading on the side.

Relax, sell, buy, buy more if necessary.

When it comes to crypto, be a hyena (an opportunist) and try to Re-Sell-Bu-Bu.

Hyena also loves to act in group, aka multiple exchanges and wallets. Study the life of a hyena and apply it in crypto.

Masterpiece cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maycher(m): 8:01pm
Guys, how do you sell your crypto on binance seeing that NGN isn't available anymore?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m), Tflex01, XaToXi, Sheriman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.