Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3792915 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) ... (3937) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:01am On Sep 10
seanwilliam:
oloun gbo

This your post Dey give me joy die.

Indeed hope is the only thing keeping man alive o.
As I read your post like this, Walai ta lai, I don multiply my portfolio x15,
I refreshed the price page of condo i one buy inside one estate here 😀
I screen shot am, close am, lick my lip then rub my hands

WAGMi

Hope.
“The sure and confident expectation of receiving what is coming to us in the future.”

Everyone must understand, that hope and faith are closely tied because both operate based on trusting and living according to what is unseen, that is being trusted.

People hold #BTC, and they brag on it, they're sure of what they hold... If you're holding Alts, be sure of what you're holding (projects that solves real. Life issues), and your time will come. Alts season shall come.

Your posterity will not forget this decision. And will praise you for this.

WAGMi💯

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:06am On Sep 10
GRACEGLORY:

For me, I think if the 56K area resistance at the moment isn't broken, then, another possible nosedive to the 53K again.

The resistance looks flipped, but same 56K must serve as support, else, 53K. IMO, I think 58K next.🚀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:35am On Sep 10
seanwilliam:
now I see why bull Dey fear to come.
U never see person u don tie down plenty load for am grin

Lol. Shey we never try ni. You nor see coin wey dip 200X for this bear market. Nor be 10x go buy me mansion nau and I nor get the emotional balance to be jumping from one coin to another. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:38am On Sep 10
harry2sexy:

You'll can only get that in degen coin cos while you're waiting for your $100 to turn $50,000, one whale is wating for $1,000,000 to turn $1,500,000 and sell, and with that, there's dip again.

Same way if you want to short.

TRADE WHAT YOU SEE, NOT WHAT YOU FEEL

No I don't have 100 USD or 1000 USD.

I understand your point cheesy As long as that product na good one, another whale go buy am where that whale comot, we go continue to dey go till that 50X ... Nothing you wan tell me.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xtreme07(m): 10:48am On Sep 10
seanwilliam:
now I see why bull Dey fear to come.
U never see person u don tie down plenty load for am grin
Good morning bro....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10
thesicilian:

Wow. It's a costly lesson but a valuable lesson nonetheless. But as long as the coins are have not been delisted, there's still very much hope of recovery plus profits.

Well most of the coins I invested in since 2021 have not been delisted but... sad

Anyway I have bags in the following old coins
DOT
XLM
LTC
FTM
XRP
TLM
MANA
GALA
ADA etc

For instance I remember there was a time when FTM used to be a happening coin in the market before Andrew Cronje left the project but now you don't hear any news about it anymore but I'm stuck with the coin.

I don't even think anyone on this thread has mentioned FTM here since the beginning of this year.

Among all the old coins I listed above the only one that still features in crypto news on a regular basis is XRP but its price has been very sluggish apart from that time when they won the case against SEC and its price rose to about $0.9 something.

Most of the new people wey enter crypto from last year no even sabi these old coins because new coins don yapa for market meanwhile if a coin does not have visibility then the probability of a pump is quite low for it angry

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10
ElectronicMoney:

Well most of the coins I invested in since 2021 have not been delisted but... sad

DOT
XLM
LTC
FTM
XRP
TLM
MANA
GALA
ADA etc

For instance I remember there was a time when FTM used to be a happening coin in the market before Andrew Cronje left the project but now you don't hear any news about it anymore but I'm stuck with the coin.

I don't even think anyone on this thread has mentioned FTM here since the beginning of this year.

Among all the old coins I listed above the only one that still features in crypto news on a regular basis is XRP but its price has been very sluggish apart from that time when they won the case against SEC and its price rose to about $0.9 something.

Most of the new people wey enter crypto from last year no even sabi these old coins because new coins don yapa for market meanwhile if a coin does not have visibility then the probability of a pump is quite low for it angry

grin
Sorry about that , I hope to make it big this cycle
I promise myself I will never trade anything apart from BTC/ETH

Alts are scams

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by muhamm3d: 1:52pm On Sep 10
BTC dropping to 32k soon. Exit your positions ooo. Dont say i no tell you oo

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by muhamm3d: 1:53pm On Sep 10
After that its would steadily climb up to 75k

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 2:57pm On Sep 10
ElectronicMoney:

DOT
XLM
LTC
FTM
XRP
TLM
MANA
GALA
ADA etc

I don't know why I find this funny grin
True true wetin new coin do no good at all [left][/left]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:22pm On Sep 10
ElectronicMoney:

DOT
XLM
LTC
FTM
XRP
TLM
MANA
GALA
ADA etc

Sorry to hear about that. Dot and FTM should be fine.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Skyborn: 4:59pm On Sep 10
I need 0.1Ton. anybody willing to sell.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10
Who knows the minimum USDt I can send out of binance to other exchange,.. I no wan do promo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10
Skyborn:
I need 0.1Ton. anybody willing to sell.
Thanks
how much are u willing to pay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:38pm On Sep 10
ElectronicMoney:

DOT
XLM
LTC
FTM
XRP
TLM
MANA
GALA
ADA etc

It's not about what people mention or not, bro. It's about your conviction.

FTM is a Super-utility coin. Hit over a dollar about few months back before this correction. These are long term projects.

LTC is going to have a tear as usual, these coins are just recovering from their best markets...

It's your risk tolerance you need to increase.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10
cheesy

The life of an altcoin buyer.

Crypto market will pump and pump and pump again but you'll still be yet to recover from your loses. grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:09pm On Sep 10
GRACEGLORY:

The resistance looks flipped, but same 56K must serve as support, else, 53K. IMO, I think 58K next.🚀

Still expecting more uptrend 59K

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kelvin4107: 11:37pm On Sep 10
This platform is paying daily since this year

https://aipowertrades.com/

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:06am On Sep 11
OgogoroFreak:
cheesy

The life of an altcoin buyer.

Crypto market will pump and pump and pump again but you'll still be yet to recover from your loses. grin

This Baba dey steadily run salt, Akporo Baba Ijebu and Bitter leaf juice inside the injuries of people here ooo.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:40am On Sep 11
I’ve started topping my memes here and there. With 10 10 dollars 
 ehn ehn grin
Myro
Floki
Pepe
Bome..
Edakun use elder eyes 👀 look am o..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 7:04am On Sep 11
Ope ooo
Market Don dip after I collect profit
Abi I don hold ni grin wen sapa dey abound
I go chop my small profit wickedly grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Multiversed: 7:20am On Sep 11
Chully01:
Ope ooo
Market Don dip after I collect profit
Abi I don hold ni grin wen sapa dey abound
I go chop my small profit wickedly grin

Good morning Chully.

Please I need someone to help me fund my Eth Linea Wallet here.

What's the charges please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 7:21am On Sep 11
muhamm3d:
BTC dropping to 32k soon. Exit your positions ooo. Dont say i no tell you oo
I hope you have sold all your properties to short the market. You could make a fortune.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:36am On Sep 11
By 1:30 PM later today, the August 2024 CPI data (United States Consumer Price Index (CPI)) shall be reported.

And the figures shall determine the direction of the market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:54am On Sep 11
xtreme07:
Good morning bro....
Akuojumo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:19am On Sep 11
Do y’all still think Donald trump stand a chance like this?
Abeg na him be my last hope in this bull 🐂 o

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 8:33am On Sep 11
Multiversed:

Good morning Chully.

I have someone who does it but I can't recommend anyone outside this platform.
I don't want to be tagged a scammer
Maybe you should contact omobobola,don't know if I got the spelling,she Trades Crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neduzoma123456: 9:23am On Sep 11
Multiversed:

Good morning Chully.

How much do you want to fund.

Let's meet face to face

Call or Whatsapp 07076241319
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:44am On Sep 11
Eth to 10k before november
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Multiversed: 9:52am On Sep 11
Chully01:

I have someone who does it but I can't recommend anyone outside this platform.
I don't want to be tagged a scammer
Maybe you should contact omobobola,don't know if I got the spelling,she Trades Crypto.

Okay thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Multiversed: 9:53am On Sep 11
Neduzoma123456:

Let's meet face to face

Alright thanks.

I will Chat you up right now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 9:55am On Sep 11
Neduzoma123456:

Let's meet face to face

You tribal bigot!

You don reach here?! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) ... (3937) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Petersuenos(m), Interesting15 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.