Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Dislike Black Ppl I Think I Need Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Dislike Black Ppl I Think I Need Help!!! (327 Views)

I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dislike Black Ppl I Think I Need Help!!! by BigBashiru: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nothing extreme.... just dislike lack of regard for time, selfish attitude (My myself and I and zero communal thinking), the fact there's no developed negro country including Liberia that's over 100 years old.... houses some of the most wicked ppl on the planet..i can go on and on....

I also dislike how any little thing is regarded as an "insult".

I dislike sex for marks and the fact Nigerian students are hardly intellectuals - no Einstein or Newton....

So how do I overcome this dislike of negros

1 Like

Re: I Dislike Black Ppl I Think I Need Help!!! by TheSourcerer: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
You really have no idea what a negro is.
You should know you are not a Negro
You are not even black (nothing good is associated with black) Black curse , black death, black plague, black widow, black day , black market , blackmail, black man
, black means devoid of light

We are clearly not black ,

The 'whites ' who defined black. Defined white as pure , without blemish or sin ,holy , opposite of black , able to show all spectrum of light .

Know this you are not your skin
You are not your hair
You are your thoughts/consciousness

We are X .

X meaning Unknown - Malcolm x

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dislike Black Ppl I Think I Need Help!!! by falcon01: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
it's a mad world
Re: I Dislike Black Ppl I Think I Need Help!!! by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
You really have no idea what a negro is.
You should know you are not a Negro
You are not even black (nothing good is associated with black) Black curse , black death, black plague, black widow, black day , black market , blackmail, black man
, black means devoid of light

We are clearly not black ,

The 'whites ' who defined black. Defined white as pure , without blemish or sin ,holy , opposite of black , able to show all spectrum of light .

Know this you are not your skin
You are not your hair
You are your thoughts/consciousness

We are X .

X meaning Unknown - Malcolm x

Well, they can keep calling me black- even with all the perceived 'negative' connotations or whatever.

I welcome it wholeheartedly and I have never regretted being 'black' for once. Never would.

I am black and it runs deep. And that's why I hate these self-loathing j***s like the man you quoted.
Re: I Dislike Black Ppl I Think I Need Help!!! by BigBashiru: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Well, they can keep calling me black- even with all the perceived 'negative' connotations or whatever.

I welcome it wholeheartedly and I have never regretted being 'black' for once. Never would.

I am black and it runs deep. And that's why I hate these self-loathing j***s like the man you quoted.

Pls explain to me why you and the vast majority are running to white mans land as immigrants, national leaders going to white mans and Arab lands for medical treatment and depositing money into European bank accounts lol.
Re: I Dislike Black Ppl I Think I Need Help!!! by TheSourcerer: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I understand

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Explain This Test Result! / COVID-19: Nigeria In Severe Shortage Of Oxygen Plants, NMA Cries Out / The Second Covid-19 Wave Is Raging. Take This Online Covid-19 Test (5 Mins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.