Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,133 members, 7,943,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Car Getting Hard To Crank In The Morning . - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Getting Hard To Crank In The Morning . (640 Views)

LEXUS GX460 2012 Crank No Start. / Engine Takes Too Long To Crank / MY PEUGEOT 206 Will Crank But Will Not Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Getting Hard To Crank In The Morning . by Kanmiboy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
I have a Toyota Camry 2001 model but finds it hard to crank mostly in the morning .I will have to restart it for like three to four times before I could get it started and this only happens in n the morning alone .took it to a mechanic I was told its coolstart. That has been checked still no changes .I was later told the nossle needs to be services. ..tanks ahead
Re: Car Getting Hard To Crank In The Morning . by naijadrivablog: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Is the "coldstart switch" you replaced working?

Is your fuel pump pressure still optimal?
Re: Car Getting Hard To Crank In The Morning . by EngRichie: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Checking fuel system and ignition timing.
Re: Car Getting Hard To Crank In The Morning . by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'm experiencing the same thing,,,, can someone please help!!!
Re: Car Getting Hard To Crank In The Morning . by Blackbishop(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
mgdimagaladima:
I'm experiencing the same thing,,,, can someone please help!!!

There are couple of parts that do contribute to that, in some cars it can be the ECT Sensor otherwise known as Coldstart sensor.

#ECT - Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor

The Fuel Pressure Regulator

The Fuel pump or filter

The Crankshaft Position Sensor
And some other things

All you have to do is get competent Technician to help you thru.

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited

(1) (Reply)

Hello Cars Experts In The House, Please I Need Your Help / Peugeot 206 Cc Due Diligence / Very Clean Toyota Corolla 2006 For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.