Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari (5375 Views)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead / "Do Not Vote For A Muslim President" - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Innocent3: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
There are many reasons I must not vote for this Buhari/Bakare ticket. But for time sake, here is six points. More are coming, and feel free to add your own reasons. Thanks!

1. Buhari is an Islamic red light(DANGER) with absolute and unhidden hatred for Christians, whom right from 2003 was asking Muslims not to vote for non Muslims.

2. And to worsen the issue, he declared his full support for Sharia through which they tormented my people in the north and if given a chance, he will end up Islamizing Nigeria.

3. In Pakistan today, a Christian is forbidden to say anything bad about Islam, but the opposite is the case for the Muslims. Death penalty is the case here. So, if voted, get ready to be a Muslim by force or face the music. Sai sharia!!!

4. Bakare was once a Muslim. So, choosing him as VP was just a game plan to continue with his strong hatred for Christians. Therefore, it will be a case of "Paul must renounce Christ or be eliminated". So, it may end up as usual, Allah Akbar!! (God, I didn't say that ooo.)

5. About 2 or 3 weeks ago, one toothless Alfah  was arrested for defacing Goodluck/Sambo posters face. Why? Because they have headed their master's call to reject or destroy any Christian leadership or turn this country to Islamic Republic of Nigeria. And you want a Christian to vote for Buhari? Big mistake!

6. Muhammadu Buhari is about 69 years now(max constitutional presidential age is 70). So, if voted, will likely change the constitution to become the Gadaffi II of Nigeria or better still postpone the election like the strong man of CIV(Gbagbo) to remain in power. After all, if his former backward military rule could not be enough for him, would 4 years civilian rules be enough? I don't think so.

7. Islamic Extremism: Buhari is currently linked to Boko Haram and of course Shariah. And instead of publicly denying and renouncing them, he is even sponsoring them. If voted into power, he will likely turn Nigeria into one of this countries: Hamas, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. God forbid!!! And if this happen, then it will require some human blood like in Egypt to remove him from power. Unless you will donate your head(blood) like Mohammed Bouazizi of Tunisia. lol!!!

In conclusion, I wouldn't want to be going on the road with my Bible tomorrow and got harassed by Nigerian police men(trust them for that) because Buhari said "no one should carry Bible". After all, if strong men are the reason behind every successful country, Gbagbo and Col. Gaddafi are strong enough to make things happen in their respective countries.

In addition, we should understand that politics demand a simple wisdom and understanding of the  time. It's not about party rather,  it's about personalty and the timing. Elder Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu Armed wasted all his eight years in office without having any clue on how to solve ordinary Oshodi holdup come to talk of unlocking the gate of Lagos success. If we had abandoned AD(turned ACN) then, who would have known there is a any name, "Fashola" in entire Yoruba land? If ACN can achieve success through Fashola in Lagos, PDP too can turn do better through Goodluck. It's a perfect timing.

Therefore, I strongly believe the time for PDP is now with Goodluck. Let's give him the same chance we gave Fashola, and see if he will not turn Nigeria around for good before this time next two years. This time is divine, don't play politrics  with it. Goodluck/Sambo is the only reason I registered for this election. If there is any party to hate in Nigeria, PDP is one of them. But change start from one bold step of one person of one day. Vote for Goodluck/Sambo! The time for change is now.

Note: I'm not against Muslim candidate, after all, I still vote for Fashola. But, we should be able to say the truth when we see one. Buhari is a religious bigot(ram or nmeee) and should never be allowed to rule Nigeria or he will turn our country into Pakistan in the name of integrity without political agenda or manifestos. Sigh!!!

Vote for Goodluck Jonathan
If he can be President, then me too can be one tomorrow.
If he can make it, I can will make it!!!

Thanks for your time. I wish you Goodluck in your life endeavour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by sbeezy8: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
im for GEJ

but these reasons are so stup.id i wanna sign of NL

go jump in a big pot full of boiling water
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Innocent3: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2011

im for GEJ

but these reasons are so stup.id i wanna sign of NL

go jump in a big pot full of boiling water

[size=5]STOP THERE!!![/size]

If it's not Panadol, it can never be like Panadol. You are a Buhari thug!
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by asamuel: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
Sorry, I have no reason not to vote for Buhari. He is the best for now. GEJ has failed Nigeria and Nigerians. His wife stinks as well. Let me not talk about jonathan's association with corruption masters like Bode George and grand occultic godfathers like OBJ
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by asamuel: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster. Your reasons are so dumb that I think you are brain damaged. You need to go hug transformer.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by mrofficial(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^ loooooooooool.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
These reasons at best look like what came out of the a[size=1pt].[/size]nus of a lunatic.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by asamuel: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster, you are guilty, you are not Innocent.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by mamagee3(f): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
egift:

These reasons at best look like what came out of the a[size=1pt].[/size]nus of a lunatic.
*Death*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by gernded(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
i dont even want to waste my vote with any hypocrites.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Genbuhari3: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
A colleague printed this 20 reasons for me to answer. She thot it was a joke! I sat down, took a men and answered every question. And guess what, she and another colleague sitting close to her became Buhari fans! Keep the propaganda, the more they come, the beta for the bb tsunami! PDP go see hell!
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by mrofficial(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
How true? abi na campaign?
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Innocent3: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
Sorry, I have no reason not to vote for Buhari. He is the best for now. GEJ has failed Nigeria and Nigerians. His wife stinks as well. Let me not talk about jonathan's association with corruption masters like Bode George and grand occultic godfathers like OBJ

That is certainly your opinion!
As for me, and over 55 million Nigerian eligible voters, GEJ is the solution to Nigerian problem. OBJ may be ocultic ooo, but Buhari must be the grandmaster period.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Innocent3: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
A colleague printed this 20 reasons for me to answer. She thot it was a joke! I sat down, took a men and answered every question. And guess what, she and another colleague sitting close to her became Buhari fans! Keep the propaganda, the more they come, the beta for the bb tsunami! PDP go see hell!

Politics is not a drama neither is it a sweet song as currently recited by Buhari and co.
It is about being to study and understand the terrain of a people and and their challenges and proffer solution.
Unfortunately, all I hear from BB now is I will, i will without any clear cut.

Give BB another four years and see this country move back to square one.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Genbuhari3: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
Innocent, 55 million votes for GEJ! U dey dream? North west and north east is 29million (buhari) niger, nassarawa plus 25 percent in all north central votes is Buhari, south south and south east is 15 million for Jonathan, South west is ACN and Bakare is from south west. Bros or sister, PDP is dying and Jonathan knows this. That is why he has said TWICE Now, if I lose I will go. He is seeing the handwriting on the wall!
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by KnowAll(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2011
Mr poster get your facts right b4 posting in a hurry. " it is news to me and many Nigerians that Buhari spent 4 years as Head of State". If u can get something as mundane as this wrong then it makes sense to me and other people without much time in our hands to ignore your post in its entirety, your posting however  clearly shows you are as clueless as your principle, only God knows who is more clueless, but my take is your principle is nothing to write home about and for that reason your faux pas has been forgiven.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by asamuel: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR JONATHAN EBELE GOODLUCK JONATHAN (JEGA)

Clueless Leadership - The main misfortune of the Jonathan presidency is the lack of drive that has characterized it from its inception. Jonathan found greatness trust on him and has no idea of what to do with it. The reason we cry out against poor leadership in Nigeria is because Nigeria offers the greatest opportunity for any sound leader to prove himself. Jonathan's leadership is clueless in regards to tackling the myriads of problems bedeviling Nigeria and if offered the next 50 years to rule he would do nothing.
Nigerians Seeking Something New - If the truth be told this country has been ruled by the same set of people and thier initiates, and Nigerians are seeking for something new. Those who are opting for the Jonathan ticket are people who are hardly thinking the man through. Many of his adherents some weeks ago have switched camp to Buhari as they are gradually reallising he has got nothing to offer them in the new republic.
End to the PDP misrule - PDP has ruled this nation for the past 12 years with nothing to show for it. Analyst say that the revenue we have earned from oil in this past 12 years surpass all we ever earned since the nation was birth in 1914! PDP and their cohorts have fed themselves fat on this nations' resources and the cry in most places now is "anything but this politically demonized people or people destroying people sect"!
End to Waste - The Jonathan presidency is touted as the largest ever in the world (or at least in our nation's history). The man in want of what to use money for created a special assistant to the Diaspora! Foreign reserve is depleted and the naira is being treatened with devaluing, the man has opened the nation to becoming a dumping site for tokunbo cars and cloths. The national assembly is passing bills daily increasing their remuneration under his nose and his doing nothing,etc.
End to Psychophancy - I wonder if Jonathan was to come on his own merit wihtout the absurd incumbency factor, if he would we even win his home state, talk less of Nigeria. Everyone is singing Jonathan for his stomach sake and for those who do it on the internet, it is because they are not thinking!
Opportunity for a Sovereign National Conference - President Good luck Jonathan has never for once mentioned the issue or the possibility of an SNC. If a referendum is to be held in Nigeria I bet a large percentage would opt for a split (even if not a major percentage). There are many people groups who feel cheated in this country and who need to voice their opinion in an SNC. The present constitution is said to be made by the military and an SNC can help map out another. Also the Niger Deltans need to tell us what they want so this incessant militancy in that part can stop. And so on.
Good Riddance to this "Dame" Thing - One of the greatest irritants and misfortune to the GEJ government is the re-enactment of the office of a first lady. A ROGUE OFFICE THAT IS NOT EVER NAMED IN OUR CONSTITUTION. Worst still, unlike the mesmerizing Maryam Babangida, this one is an embarrassment to Nigerians everywhere she speaks. Can this nation endure the existence of another DAME in the corridors of power. Lest we forget, the corruption charges hung on her at the inception of her husband's tenure has not been proven wrong but only swept under by our Farida's toothless EFCC. What also is this parallel campaign this woman is carrying out with state money for her husband.
Cheating the Incumbency Factor: Jonathan would have gone into Nigeria's history book as one who organized free and fair elections, and did not take advantage of the power of incumbency if he had not chosen to run for office. We would have sought for him in some years to come to come and rule. Instead he chose the path of ignominy. The power of incumbency will fail this time around.
Nigeria needs more than Goodluck! - Nigeria needs good governance; we need insightful, visionary and purposeful leadership; we need a leader with drive, who can think for himself and not one who has won over his supporter with a cloak of false humility. We need more than goodluck; we need goodgovernance.
The end of OBJ Influence - Jonathan should not be voted for so we may rid ourselves from this evil from Owu. OBJ has a certain aura of evil around and until God's judgment falls on him, Nigerian would help themselves by ridding themselves of him when they do not vote Jonathan because he just a pun in the hands of the Abeokuta old warlord: that unrepentant apostle of Do or Die Politics.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Innocent3: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster. Your reasons are so dumb that I think you are brain damaged. You need to go hug transformer.

That is because you probably attended Northern Islamic school where of course your brain was washed like your brother, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.

Don't let US enlist Nigeria as one of terrorist country again through Islamic Extremism.

Nigerian youth shun terrorism
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Innocent3: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
7. Islamic Extremism: Buhari is currently linked to Boko Haram and of course Shariah. And instead of publicly denying and renouncing them, he is even sponsoring them. If voted into power, he will likely turn Nigeria into one of this countries: Hamas, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. God forbid!!! And if this happen, then it will require some human blood like Egypt to remove him from power. Some Nairalanders blood will be suitable though. lol!!!

He who has ears, let him hear, period!
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by asamuel: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster guilty, bombings, terrorism, boko haram, etc started during Jonathan's era. if you don't know we are already in the terrorist list of most nations. we want buhari to come and remove us from the list. You are as clueless as jonathan and his wife.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
Like poster, like Jonathan.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by asamuel: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster guilty, bombings, terrorism, boko haram, etc started during Jonathan's era. if you don't know we are already in the terrorist list of most nations. we want buhari to come and remove us from the list. You are as clueless as jonathan and his wife.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Innocent3: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2011

By you or your master or who?
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by OAM4J: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
Very funny! ridiculous!

Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by MaiSuya(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
asamuel:

10 REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR JONATHAN EBELE GOODLUCK JONATHAN (JEGA)

Clueless Leadership - The main misfortune of the Jonathan presidency is the lack of drive that has characterized it from its inception. Jonathan found greatness trust on him and has no idea of what to do with it. The reason we cry out against poor leadership in Nigeria is because Nigeria offers the greatest opportunity for any sound leader to prove himself. Jonathan's leadership is clueless in regards to tackling the myriads of problems bedeviling Nigeria and if offered the next 50 years to rule he would do nothing.
Nigerians Seeking Something New - If the truth be told this country has been ruled by the same set of people and thier initiates, and Nigerians are seeking for something new. Those who are opting for the Jonathan ticket are people who are hardly thinking the man through. Many of his adherents some weeks ago have switched camp to Buhari as they are gradually reallising he has got nothing to offer them in the new republic.
End to the PDP misrule - PDP has ruled this nation for the past 12 years with nothing to show for it. Analyst say that the revenue we have earned from oil in this past 12 years surpass all we ever earned since the nation was birth in 1914! PDP and their cohorts have fed themselves fat on this nations' resources and the cry in most places now is "anything but this politically demonized people or people destroying people sect"!
End to Waste - The Jonathan presidency is touted as the largest ever in the world (or at least in our nation's history). The man in want of what to use money for created a special assistant to the Diaspora! Foreign reserve is depleted and the naira is being treatened with devaluing, the man has opened the nation to becoming a dumping site for tokunbo cars and cloths. The national assembly is passing bills daily increasing their remuneration under his nose and his doing nothing,etc.
End to Psychophancy - I wonder if Jonathan was to come on his own merit wihtout the absurd incumbency factor, if he would we even win his home state, talk less of Nigeria. Everyone is singing Jonathan for his stomach sake and for those who do it on the internet, it is because they are not thinking!
Opportunity for a Sovereign National Conference - President Good luck Jonathan has never for once mentioned the issue or the possibility of an SNC. If a referendum is to be held in Nigeria I bet a large percentage would opt for a split (even if not a major percentage). There are many people groups who feel cheated in this country and who need to voice their opinion in an SNC. The present constitution is said to be made by the military and an SNC can help map out another. Also the Niger Deltans need to tell us what they want so this incessant militancy in that part can stop. And so on.
Good Riddance to this "Dame" Thing - One of the greatest irritants and misfortune to the GEJ government is the re-enactment of the office of a first lady. A ROGUE OFFICE THAT IS NOT EVER NAMED IN OUR CONSTITUTION. Worst still, unlike the mesmerizing Maryam Babangida, this one is an embarrassment to Nigerians everywhere she speaks. Can this nation endure the existence of another DAME in the corridors of power. Lest we forget, the corruption charges hung on her at the inception of her husband's tenure has not been proven wrong but only swept under by our Farida's toothless EFCC. What also is this parallel campaign this woman is carrying out with state money for her husband.
Cheating the Incumbency Factor: Jonathan would have gone into Nigeria's history book as one who organized free and fair elections, and did not take advantage of the power of incumbency if he had not chosen to run for office. We would have sought for him in some years to come to come and rule. Instead he chose the path of ignominy. The power of incumbency will fail this time around.
Nigeria needs more than Goodluck! - Nigeria needs good governance; we need insightful, visionary and purposeful leadership; we need a leader with drive, who can think for himself and not one who has won over his supporter with a cloak of false humility. We need more than goodluck; we need goodgovernance.
The end of OBJ Influence - Jonathan should not be voted for so we may rid ourselves from this evil from Owu. OBJ has a certain aura of evil around and until God's judgment falls on him, Nigerian would help themselves by ridding themselves of him when they do not vote Jonathan because he just a pun in the hands of the Abeokuta old warlord: that unrepentant apostle of Do or Die Politics.

GIDIGBAM!!!
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by AlabaSlim: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
Wel as 4 mi & my southas we dey vote BB-
Bad Breath
Bad Breath
Bad Breath
Bad Breath
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by AlabaSlim: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2011
Wel as 4 mi & my southas we dey vote BB-
Bad Breath
Bad Breath
Bad Breath
Bad Breath
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
buhari will never smell aso rock
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2011
yoruba people are trying to impose aboki buhari on nigerians which can never happen greedy set of human beings
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2011
Posted by: dazey

yoruba people are trying to impose aboki buhari on nigerians which can never happen greedy set of human beings

It would amount to the worst form of betrayal for these folks to encourage Jonathan to run, only to dump him because Buhari chose Bakare their tribesman. Sometimes I wish that Jonathan would lose so that South south people (especially Ijaw) would learn a lesson about Nigeria.

I see OBJ already speaking from all orifices in his head. I can't track his colors these days. If you can predict a chameleon, you may predict OBJ the gorilla of Otta. cry
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2011
dazey:

buhari will never smell aso rock

Says who? You, Jonathan and other PDP thieves. No way. If the number of Nigerians that vote for Jonathan are greater, there is nothing you and your fellow travellers can do about it.

Let vote and elect Buhari to deliver us from the clews of PDP. Nigeria have the capacity to be a leading voice in determining world policy. Lets not settle for PDP peanuts that is falling from the table of our servant (PDP).
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by bkbabe97y(m): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: dazey
It would amount to the worst form of betrayal for these folks to encourage Jonathan to run, only to dump him because Buhari chose Bakare their tribesman. Sometimes I wish that Jonathan would lose so that South south people (especially Ijaw) would learn a lesson about Nigeria.

I see OBJ already speaking from all orifices in his head. I can't track his colors these days. If you can predict a chameleon, you may predict OBJ the gorilla of Otta. cry

No surprises here.

Youre known as an imbe*cilic tribalist anyhow so ur words arent shocking! Fa*ggot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Support Buhari/bakare 2011 / Buhari Failed All Military Exams- IBB. / PDP – We Are Yet To Take A Position On NASS Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.