Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari (5377 Views)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead / "Do Not Vote For A Muslim President" - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2011
I have also summed up the biafra war as follows:

-Biafra fought the war on two fronts

-1stly; Biafra fought against nigeria and her british, USSR and arab league allies.

-2ndly; Biafra had to contend with efulefus from within. These efulefus were willing to sell biafra to her enemies, just because they want to appear different, 'sophisticated' and republican

I still believe that Igboland is still riddled with these clowns, and it will do us a whole lot of good if we can 'identify and excommunicate' such saboteurs from our sacred land,,,,,,,,,,,IF ONLY I'M AN IGBO LEADER angry
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 1:51am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

I can bet you 100% that that goat is not Igbo. I see his pattern of thinking. . . it is "typical". LOL. grin

So because many of us are not dancing unclothed na ama ezi - we are no longer Igbo. Onukwu.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 1:52am On Mar 27, 2011
egift:

So because many of us are not dancing unclothed na ama ezi - we are no longer Igbo. Onukwu.
my friend sharrap dia! angry
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by efisher(m): 1:52am On Mar 27, 2011
@egift, Sorry not everybody is a PDP supporter. I support neither PDP nor CPC. Unlike many others, I can still see these three things very clearly:

1. PDP has not met our expectations.
2. CPC is a mirage and CANNOT meet our expectations either.
3. Politics is not about emotions. It is all about people and their interests.

I form my opinions based on 1 and 2, but I make my analysis based on 3. My analysis can only be verified after the elections. Until then, I stick with my opinions.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 1:53am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: alex101
I can bet you 100% that that goat is not Igbo. I see his pattern of thinking. . . it is "typical". LOL. grin

Same here! I have my suspicion too
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 1:54am On Mar 27, 2011

-1stly; Biafra fought against nigeria and her british, USSR and arab league allies.

-2ndly; Biafra had to contend with efulefus from within. These efulefus were willing to sell biafra to her enemies, just because they want to appear different, 'sophisticated' and republican

I still believe that Igboland is still riddled with these clowns, and it will do us a whole lot of good if we can 'identify and excommunicate' such saboteurs from our sacred land,,,,,,,,,,,IF ONLY I'M AN IGBO LEADER

Don't worry my friend, a lot of young Igbo leaders are feeling like you. We have already had that problem. Most the idiots that sabotaged Biafra never returned to Igboland. They stayed in Lagos and raised their kids to be thinking through their anuses.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by THEAMAKA(f): 1:55am On Mar 27, 2011
Buhari has my vote, 70% and Ribadu has my vote 30%. hahaha. but seriously though. Buhari seems to be the lesser of all evils, so i guess i have no choice.
Goodluck better go and sit down with his "widow" of a wife. lmfao.

but the poster has some excellent points there. it seems there is a gridlock of who is the lesser of all evils. SMH.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 1:56am On Mar 27, 2011
alex101:

I still believe that Igboland is still riddled with these clowns, and it will do us a whole lot of good if we can 'identify and excommunicate' such saboteurs from our sacred land,,,,,,,,,,,IF ONLY I'M AN IGBO LEADER angry

And when the Ijaws lead the Nigerian forces into Aligbo they were just doing the Brotherhood thing. You guys are so tribalistic, am ashamed to call you brothers.

What is the interest of Ndigbo in this election? To elect a President that will fix Nigeria or primarily to elect Jonathan?

Massive crowd that gathered to welcome Buhari at the Emir of Gombe's palace
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 1:57am On Mar 27, 2011
^^

You see ? There you go again trying to knock Igbo and Ijaw - typical ofe mmanu style.

I wonder how you think that true Igbo sons won't notice. sheesh! undecided
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 1:59am On Mar 27, 2011
You avoided that question number 1:

Mammoth Crowd at Bauchi rally of Gen. Buhari
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2011
I met one Yoruba dude at orile iganmu Lagos sometime ago. The dude speaks Igbo just like you. He swears he has never set foot in Igboland.

You see my point?
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 2:02am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

Don't worry my friend, a lot of young Igbo leaders are feeling like you. We have already had that problem. Most the idiots that sabotaged Biafra never returned to Igboland. They stayed in Lagos and raised their kids to be thinking through their anuses.

@ the bolded, I fervently hope they are, because quite frankly, we cannot afford to be undermined from within,,,,,,,,, we already have too many unfriendly people from the outside and don't need any from/within the home front
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 2:02am On Mar 27, 2011
Posted by: egift

You avoided that question number 1:

Let me make it easy for you. Vote Buhari, but stop claiming a tribe you don't belong.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 2:05am On Mar 27, 2011
egift:

And when the Ijaws lead the Nigerian forces into Aligbo they were just doing the Brotherhood thing. You guys are so tribalistic, am ashamed to call you brothers.

What is the interest of Ndigbo in this election? To elect a President that will fix Nigeria or primarily to elect Jonathan?
And you Buhari is not tribalistic?

The ofemanus who did an 'about turn' on GEJ are not?

My guy, you are a waste of time.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 2:06am On Mar 27, 2011
@ the bolded, I fervently hope they are, because quite frankly, we cannot afford to be undermined from within,,,,,,,,, we already have too many unfriendly people from the outside and don't need any from/within the home front

I really believe that Ndigbo are gradually learning and adjusting to Nigerian politics.  cool
I'm still positively shocked that there is no single presidential candidate from Igboland this year.  cool
That alone is an amazing feat for a people so disorganized a few years back. cool
I'm proud of what we Ndigbo have achieved by supporting GEJ this year.  cool
If we can do this, we can definitely do more.  cool
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 2:07am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^

You see ? There you go again trying to knock Igbo and Ijaw - typical ofe mmanu style.

I wonder how you think that [b]true Igbo son[/b]s won't notice. sheesh!  undecided

True Igbo son, your a[size=1pt].[/size]nus grin

Nigeria remains a game of interest. I will not rest till a competent Igboman will become President of Nigeria. Come 2015, Ndigbo will make there case very clear. Planning is now.

So in 2011, Ndigbo will support the best - Buhari. Jonathan being re-elected is not only a promotion of ignorance but cannot be counted to imply that Ndigbo have ruled Nigeria. If you don't like it, its your bucket of paint - if you like lick it who cares.

Massive crowd cheering at the Mapo hall rally
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 2:13am On Mar 27, 2011
@alex101

The biggest achievement by Ndigbo this year is the ability to speak with one voice.
That had eluded us for many years, but we did it resoundingly this year with GEJ.
From here, we can build on that ability. You have to count one before counting two.

M0r0ns like egift can't get it.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 2:18am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: egift
Let me make it easy for you. Vote Buhari, but stop claiming a tribe you don't belong.

Ibu esu na udene. Deceive those you can - I am more Igbo than you can ever be. My parents, grand, great-grand, great-grand-grand are 100% umu afo Igbo - both mum and dad.

Yes I will vote Buhari and so are my fans, friends, family, all those I have discoursed with about this election. Many of them are already volunteering at various capacities to the campaign. Together we will make it happen.

For you: Ijiji na adigi anu nti, ana eliko ya na ozu. Do back with Jonathan. Tick tock.

Mammoth crowd at the CPC Presidential Candidate Gen.Muhammadu Buhari rally at Benin, Kebbi State
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

I really believe that Ndigbo are gradually learning and adjusting to Nigerian politics.  cool
I'm still positively shocked that there is no single presidential candidate from Igboland this year.  cool
That alone is an amazing feat for a people so disorganized a few years back. cool
I'm proud of what we Ndigbo have achieved by supporting GEJ this year.  cool
If we can do this, we can definitely do more.  cool

The bolded is the greatest thing to ever happen to Igbo politically cool I am happy that this issue of doctored "Igbo domination" is gradually being put to rest.

I see it this way: in previous presidential elections with Igbo candidate, you will have another Igbo candidate(s) running for thesame thing,,,,,,remember 2003?
Now, an Ijaw is vying for the post, Igbo is exhibiting maturity by not running,,,,,,,,,,our detrators can no longer accuse Ndigbo of selfishness,,,,,if only the Ijaw people will open their eyes!
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

@alex101

The biggest achievement by Ndigbo this year is the ability to speak with one voice.
That had eluded us for many years, but we did it resoundingly this year with GEJ.
From here, we can build on that ability. You have to count one before counting two.

There is no length of time spent working along the wrong direction that will make it right. You don't cue behind a packed vehicle grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Buhari all the way[/size]

CPC Presidential Candidate Gen.Muhammadu Buhari arriving at the Kebbi State rally
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

@alex101

Perfect! cool
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2011

The bolded is the greatest thing to ever happen to Igbo politically Cool I am happy that this issue of doctored "Igbo domination" is gradually being put to rest.

I see it this way: in previous presidential elections with Igbo candidate, you will have another Igbo candidate(s) running for thesame thing,,,,,,remember 2003?
Now, an Ijaw is vying for the post, Igbo is exhibiting maturity by not running,,,,,,,,,,our detrators can no longer accuse Ndigbo of selfishness,,,,,if only the Ijaw people will open their eyes!

My brother, it is really not about the Ijaw, believe me. This is where most Igbo misread the political tea leaves.
This is really about Ndigbo.
If you can organize your self behind one cause which is not yours, you can also organize yourself behind YOUR own cause. Simple sense.

I see way past this year. I see the future!  cool
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 2:28am On Mar 27, 2011
@alex,

I believe that if Ndigbo can devise a way to ALWAYS speak with one voice, EVERYBODY in Nigeria would listen whenever we speak. cool
For me, that is priceless.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by step1: 2:29am On Mar 27, 2011
I can comfortably say igbos are the most tribalistic Nigerians. There is no yoruba presence in this thread, yet they call the yoruba man "Ofe mannu" but of you just misspelt their Ethnic name "Ibo", they start screaming on top of their lungs. Some have total disregard for other ethnic groups.

As for Onlylies and Alex
Check Egift's initial post on this forum before you reach you stup.id conclusion that he is Yoruba. Go on an check his profile, Tribal Idio.ts!

Egift, you are truly a gift to your parents. May God continue to guide you. You are an Igbo man but a man among men. Your de-tribalised view will be the beginning of something greater in this country. With people like you, yorubas and igbos might eventually meet at river Niger and shake hands. BTW, in case you are having doubts, why are the yorubas not supporting Ribadu as they do with Buhari Think about it! If Buhari had selected an Igbo Vice, he would have command the same support. Most of us Nigerians are tired of PDP. No one cares about your ethnicity, just go there and fix things up is what we want and Buhari is the answer to curb corruption!!! Once again, May almightly God bless you!!! Amen!
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Onlytruth(m): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2011
@alex,

Meanwhile, lets ignore this e-goat running around and bleating trash.  cool

I'm off. Peace.
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 2:32am On Mar 27, 2011
alex101:

The bolded is the greatest thing to ever happen to Igbo politically cool I am happy that this issue of doctored "Igbo domination" is gradually being put to rest.

You are wrong again. You are supporting Jonathan to prove you are not dominating  grin grin grin

For Ndigbo to win the Presidency in Nigeria, we need someone that will be acceptable first in Aligbo, then other (North, SW then SS).  In 2015 we will present our case for now, we join Nigerians in electing quality - Buhari is my pick.

Jonathan wants us to dash him presidency so that their corruption will continue. Never. BB all the way grin

Mammoth Crowd at Kebbi stadium
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 2:36am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

My brother, it is really not about the Ijaw, believe me. This is where most Igbo misread the political tea leaves.
[b]This is really about Ndigbo.[/b]If you can organize your self behind one cause which is not yours, you can also organize yourself behind YOUR own cause. Simple sense.

I see way past this year. I see the future! cool

Onlytruth:

@alex,

I believe that if Ndigbo can devise a way to ALWAYS speak with one voice, EVERYBODY in Nigeria would listen whenever we speak. cool
For me, that is priceless.
You're quite correct. I guess I'm still carried away by this phantom "Igbo domination"
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 2:36am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

@alex,

Meanwhile, lets ignore this e-goat running around and bleating trash.  cool

I'm off. Peace.

Abuse me all you can. It still do not take away the fact that you are blinded by ethnic sentiments and will be voting that line.

For quality, lets support Buhari for Presidency. It will be well with Nigeria.

Cross section of crowd at palace of Emir of Argungu to welcome Gen. Buhari
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by alex101(m): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

@alex,

Meanwhile, lets ignore this e-goat running around and bleating trash. cool

I'm off. Peace.
grin I've ignored that fooooooooool a long time ago! He doesn't exist as far I'm concerned cool
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Nicklee(m): 3:00am On Mar 27, 2011
Islamic this, Islamic that!!!! Blind ignorant Nigerians who will continue to suffer in sheer ignorance. Since when did it become a crime to be a muslim? Or since when did it become a crime to be dedicated to your religion? For the records, I am a Christian but I have had many Muslim friends that have inspired me with their uprightness and dedication.

Ignorant Nigerians like OP here are busy spewing rubbish without stopping for once to think about the real root cause of problems in Nigeria. Last I checked, it is not religion. Yes we have our religious differences but we don't have a choice but to live with it. But we have bigger problems and I think that is what this election is all about,  we are the perfect example of a dubious and morally bankrupt state. It is hard to identify as a Nigerian outside the shores of this country. Just this week, I visited Calgary Canada and the moment I mentioned I was Nigerian, the whole room went into a deep freeze and there was an apparent disgust in the faces of everyone in the room. My host had to apologize to me later in the day for what happened.

Wake up people - our problem is indiscipline and corruption. Until we eradicate corruption, WE CANNOT HAVE GOOD SCHOOLS, ROADS, HOSPITALS. Our Systems will remain in perpetual comatose until we successfully fight the monster called corruption in indiscipline.

Who else has the moral status to do this? Certainly not Tony Anenih, Bode George, IBB. Certainly not anyone who wines and dines with them. We need a street man, an ordinary man who understands the pains of Nigerians and who will put the country's interest first. We need a leader who is not carrying a baggage of corruption around his neck. His wife (or family) must not have a baggage of corruption either. These  baggages weigh on our moral capacity to fight corruption.

Show me one Nigerian leader who is as incorruptible as Buhari, past or present!!!

Vote Buhari Bakare 2011,

Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by egift(m): 3:01am On Mar 27, 2011
Meet man of the people

Gen. Buhari driving into Kontagora - Niger State amidst cheering supporters
Re: 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2011
BUHARI MUST NOT WIN THIS ELECTION ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR THIS YORUBA,HAUSA,FULANI WHO THINK THE OWN NIGERIAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Failed All Military Exams- IBB. / PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour / Nigerian Army Ran Away When Bullets Didn't Penetrate IPOB Members In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.