Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member (42072 Views)

Police Invade Seun Kuti's House, Seize Wife’s Phone - Sowore / Sporadic Shooting As Policemen Invade Trade Fair Int’l Market In Lagos / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by dafeoroyo: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2020
After invasion of his house hope they no leave sorrow,tears and blood them regular trademark

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by onuman: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2020
The way they picked up his dad during the 1970s.

Cycling of events in Nigeria.

Yet some people believe things will change in Nigeria where Fulani uses government to hold rest of Nigeria at the jugular.
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Comedian2019: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2020
When will armed policemen storm Boko boyz hide out?
Is it only unarmed people that police arrest?
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2020
WandaNara:
The end of NIGERIA is near
na lie.. nothing will end it.... if it was an Igbo man you wouldn't have commented that way... ordinary arrest and you are shouting the end of Nigeria is near... if the government do 20% of what they have done to biafra to the west, that means you will say the world will soon end...
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by KaluwisxPRO: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
I don't care if he was an activist of EndSARS he needs to explain why he'd pull out a Gun on an unarmed citizen in the public and where the F did he get the fire arm from?

From the Police with his License, if the Police cannot verify where he got his firearm from without a show of shame since he uploaded a copy of his license being over 35years old to wield one, then this is nothing but a show of shame, because the actual fracas that led to him pulling a weapon is a civil case and should be dealt as such and not a criminal issue since he has a license.

A lot of Nigerians do not know when their rights are being trampled upon, because as usual. Oppression for 9ja na Normal level to every body.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by infogeneral: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2020
This is someone who is calling for #endSars and he is threatening people with gun on the street. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by stevenosa(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2020
uptimum123:
Let them find him wherever he is...he needs to tell us where he got the gun in his possession.

Why you no go ask bandits where they got their guns from.
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by hstar: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2020
TheManhattan:

If anyone because of a silly party blocks my gate entrance and I tell them to leave and they call their bouncers to harass me. Goddam it I will pull out a RPG so help me God.
Me too

I dislike nonsense

What u know u no fit tolerate, u go they do am for me, u now expect me to keep quiet.
Disturbing pple's peace in their home
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by uptimum123(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
DonCortino:

if hefty men surround your house to harm you and you have a licensed gun in your house, what will you do?
allow them come n beat the hell outta you or use your weapon to scare them off?

Your trying to make points where there's none
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Whitecoal711: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2020
uptimum123:
Let them find him wherever he is...he needs to tell us where he got the gun in his possession.
question for the gods
and Fulani, herdsmen are exempted
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2020
This Afinja guy is so stupid to publicly say he pulled out gun on someone

Even when he knew he had been criticizing this Govt

Weed Smokers don't always have sense
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Unik3030: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Jakumo:

Obviously you are a paid government agent, as evidenced by your fabricating a tall tale about musician Seun Kuti being in possession of a gun.

Do you have genuine pictures to prove your baseless accusation ? Photoshop forgeries obviously do not count as evidence in the real world.
maybe u no get sub then sha but Seun Kuti himself admitted to pulling a gun on an harmless citizen so this is not your usual APC vs PDP bullshit
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Jazzman01: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Jakumo:

Obviously you are a paid government agent, as evidenced by your fabricating a tall tale about musician Seun Kuti being in possession of a gun.

Do you have genuine pictures to prove your baseless accusation ? Photoshop forgeries obviously do not count as evidence in the real world.

Here is a video of him that went viral some time last week. it was trending on twitter, Instagram etc, I wonder How you didn't see it.

watch the full video here, you can skip to slide 7 where he admitted there were gunshots

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvf0cjrzwZSWS0bOEnnGAoPe9pErVuw3pxenI0/?igshid=5muu751ye628
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by zoghys: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2020
WandaNara:
The end of NIGERIA is near

Which end?, abeg stop dat play joor. Better people dey jail and yet nigeria never end, just because one erratic guy with weed taking over his thinking faculty got a taste of his own medicine, now the country go end. Fela anikulapo we know and respect, but this guy is just a disappointment forming abami EDA. His dad is truly for everybody and nobody, despite his flaws his life and philosophy still lingers, especially for those of us who are lucky to have see him up close and personal.
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Map1(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2020
uptimum123:
and bokoharam are walking freely in sambisa with AK-47 and RPG
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Unik3030: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2020
DonCortino:

if hefty men surround your house to harm you and you have a licensed gun in your house, what will you do?
allow them come n beat the hell outta you or use your weapon to scare them off?
the problem with internet is that many of u put mouth into what u know nothing about because u have free internet access.

If u follow d story,u will know they weren't there to harm him but just party goers who parked in front of his house.
He admitted to pulling a gun so y defend him, even if d gun is licenced does that give him d chance to pull it at every slight provocation
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by VULCAN(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Wasn't he one of those who supported Buhari?

Jonathan Must Go people.

Nobody can convince me that Fela himself would have supported Buhari over Jonathan.

Fela went to school and his time there was not wasted. Supporting a stark illiterate nepostic soldier over a weak University professor is just not his style.
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2020
stupid police men...

na who u find come, na who u dey arrest? angry

why can't dey wait at the lobby and ask the people around to play dem throw back songs of Fela Anikulapo Kuti till the arrival of seun Kuti (the target)?

even if e take am 10years to come back home, make dem sit there wait for am till he comes back.

bastard policemen with fake country and fake laws.

Ogun kill all of una together.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by MyGeneration(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
He was not arrested cause of endsars it had more to do with him drawing a gun at some people holding a party in his area.

Owning a gun as a private citizen is not legal in Nigeria
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Femeto: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Dem no arrest am?
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
uptimum123:
most useless comment I ve seen on nairaland since 2005...

The weapon boko Haram uses nko?

Receive sense IJN
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by drmuri(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
I don't care if he was an activist of EndSARS he needs to explain why he'd pull out a Gun on an unarmed citizen in the public and where the F did he get the fire arm from?
We Nigerians are too emotional and sentimental.
Seun kuti admitted to physically assualting an innocent man and pulled a gun on him.
If he is arrested people will say it was because of his involvement in END SARS.
let him explain how he got the gun.
Moreover, I am sure the relative arrested has to do with the crime seun committed.
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by uptimum123(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Map1:
and bokoharam are walking freely in sambisa with AK-47 and RPG

Go and face them

1 Like

Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
use ur sense for once in ur life... the terrorists are out there and there's insecurity in the land and u ask him not to pull a weapon...

People like you should be fed to hungry crocodiles
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by sencekompis: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Femeto:
Dem no arrest am?

Why do you seem want to remain foolish and supporting evil why? why ? HE HAS A LICENCE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM.

NIGERIA PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by tunnamaniah(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
uptimum123:

Ode, the guy posted the picture of his gun license on his IG a day after the fight. Uninformed buffon
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2020
DonCortino:

did he say he used gun? go watch it again
he said it
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2020
uptimum123:

Where are the 'bandits' getting their guns?
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by DonCortino: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
he said it

he said yes there were shot because 'men' dey. he never said he shot any gun
Re: Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2020
MyGeneration:
He was not arrested cause of endsars it had more to do with him drawing a gun at some people holding a party in his area.

Owning a gun as a private citizen is not legal in Nigeria

But 'bandits' carry guns.
Don't be deceived. When your sponsored killers become bold and openly launch attacks ( not these cowardly midnight attacks), they will meet Nigerians very ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Saro-Wiwa Is Dead! Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Wife Dies (Photos) / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image / Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.