Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,539 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (928552 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shawn55ng: 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
Sirkent:
Hi, did your enrollment letter show you will be taking any summer classes?

Hello friends
I just submitted my application recently without IELTS as it was excempted for English speaking country like Nigeria.
I opted for post graduate diploma and my school gave me a letter stating my proficiency in English.

Has there anyone on this forum who has gotten visa without test of English?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 6:33pm On May 17, 2021
Lol,

Of all things to pick from, all you could pick is holy BRA BRA BRA, why not add pant na grin grin grin

LadyBlaq:

I reject this in Jesus name, Amen! Holybrabrabarabaraba! *Speaks in tongue and pours holy water on my application*

Anyway, you quoted the wrong person.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeprecious: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
Phiyin:
Please was it general training you did?

Yes,it was

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gentledaf(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2021
I want to use my landed property and car as my home ties which documents should I upload. I await the response of the house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 7:11pm On May 17, 2021
Can someone provide me with the Nairobi, Kenya email address so I’ll be able to bombard them with emails abeg guys, very important.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 7:18pm On May 17, 2021
ToluDstar:
Can someone provide me with the Nairobi, Kenya email address so I’ll be able to bombard them with emails abeg guys, very important.

Say no more bro

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 7:29pm On May 17, 2021
shawn55ng:

Hello friends
I just submitted my application recently without IELTS as it was excempted for English speaking country like Nigeria.
I opted for post graduate diploma and my school gave me a letter stating my proficiency in English.

Has there anyone on this forum who has gotten visa without test of English?

Yes, today...

Which school gave you English proficiency letter? Naija school or Canadian?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tbabz01: 7:33pm On May 17, 2021
Please how did you receive the NSE request? I want to apply.

ritzzybaron:
Hello All, How are we doing?

So I received NSE request and I did my IELTS on the 8th of May, my result is out. I prepared for a week but God did it, and i did well.

I am to upload my IELTS result to my application but British council has refused to send the soft copy and they are not receiving visitors in their office because I wanted to go and pick up.

They are saying a dispatch will bring it to my house. I used BC because they had flexible and close test dates, please from you guy's experience does it usually take long to have your IELTS result couriered to you? the deadline for my upload is May 30th.

I will appreciate any advise i can get. Many thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 7:38pm On May 17, 2021
Tbabz01:
Please how did you receive the NSE request? I want to apply.

You have to apply fir a visa before you get an NSE request

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ganiruogene(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2021
Gentledaf:
I want to use my landed property and car as my home ties which documents should I upload. I await the response of the house

The lands ownership documents-C of O, deed of conveyance etc. For the car- the vehicle licenses, proof of ownership etc

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by malakiMal: 7:43pm On May 17, 2021
Anyone going to canada this week friday? lets connect?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 7:44pm On May 17, 2021
WeLocomote:
Hello guys, i have a 6 year study gap and as someone with little or no work experience(my only work experience is my one year IT), how do i go about writing my SOP to convince the Visa officer cause i'm basically into crypto which i heard is not a substantial reason to tell the VO. Replies will be highly appreciated.
These are circumstances you need to figure out yourself. You must have done some things within those 6 years. It's up to you to package yourself very well without crossing the line of "misrepresentation". That's why it's important you start writing your SOP very early because ways of how you can improve it will keep coming to your head.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 7:57pm On May 17, 2021
Anon123:

You may or might not get the request
Not like it’s Automated or something
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kezee123(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2021
Good evening everyone,

i went for my biometrics 17th of February, im yet to get a feedback from the embassy. is anyone else experiencing this delay?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by maestro09: 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Patricknetter:
Pls, I want to appoint for my biometrics but after opening a new account they said am going to get a activation link to verify/activate my account but since over 5 hours now... I haven't seen any activation link in my email. I hv been trying it. What could be the problem.

Use yahoomail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:04pm On May 17, 2021
marcelonwa:

You may or might not get the request
Not like it’s Automated or something

Yes.. True
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 8:05pm On May 17, 2021
I appreciate this!

marcelonwa:

Say no more bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ade2303: 8:10pm On May 17, 2021
Anon123:

None is fast. All takes the normal processing time of 30-35business days.

The sites you mentioned are all third party sites and very okay.
Atip is another gcms note application site but for persons who are presently in Canada. I can help you apply.

How long does it take ATIP to deliver GCMS note?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gentledaf(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2021
ganiruogene:

The lands ownership documents-C of O, deed of conveyance etc. For the car- the vehicle licenses, proof of ownership etc

Thank you.I only have deed of conveyance for the land and I hope it's ok.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 8:32pm On May 17, 2021
Anon123:

None is fast. All takes the normal processing time of 30-35business days.

The sites you mentioned are all third party sites and very okay.
Atip is another gcms note application site but for persons who are presently in Canada. I can help you apply.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:32pm On May 17, 2021
Thank you so much ! I'll do this right away.

ritzzybaron:
I tried and I couldn't login today as well,
Send an email to VFS office to book your appointment.
Specify that you are unable to login, hence unable to confirm available dates, so they should assist with available dates... give a date range.
You can use this format:

Send to email address - info.cannig@vfshelpline.com
Subject - Biometrics Appointment Request

Dear Team,
Trust this mail meets you well,
Kindly assist with scheduling an appointment for my Biometrics (Canada), my details are as follows:
First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
Email Address:
Preferred Date:
Looking forward to your prompt response,
Thank you.

I got a reply with my appointment letter which i used for my capturing. I hope this helps.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ganiruogene(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2021
Gentledaf:

Thank you.I only have deed of conveyance for the land and I hope is ok.

That should be okay. That’s what I used for my application too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tbabz01: 8:35pm On May 17, 2021
I got admission at MUN Fall semester this Sept. Please do you advise I apply through a reputable agency or it's easy to run the process myself, if yes, pls I don't know where to start my application. I already have IELTS score.
Anon123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Theboysquare1: 8:47pm On May 17, 2021
kezee123:
Good evening everyone,

i went for my biometrics 17th of February, im yet to get a feedback from the embassy. is anyone else experiencing this delay?

We have the same timeline. Although I did my biometrics a day after and haven’t heard anything since then not even NSE request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Femioye337(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2021
Just use yahoo mail to register instead of gmail
Oreoluwamipo:
Thank you so much ! I'll do this right away.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
Ade2303:

How long does it take ATIP to deliver GCMS note?

Same number of 30-35 business days might be lesser depending on the number of applications they are attending to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Femioye337(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2021
Yes
prada1:

wow, Thanks a lot... does that mean i can use a different email from the one i used in submitting my Study permit application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by penitential(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
“Proof of fund” is an integral part of your application documents.

So many questioning can emanate from the POF if not properly documented. I will advise you get properly settled out before you start application.
sympygirl:

Thank you for your response. Can I start the application process now even without having the full proof of fund. Please do you have a rough estimate of funds I will require?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
Uba
deeteeneey:
My sister is about to pay her school fees using Form A, which Nigeria bank will process it faster ?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kezee123(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
Theboysquare1:

We have the same timeline. Although I did my biometrics a day after and haven’t heard anything since then not even NSE request

Mehn I don’t know what the delay is for, right now I don’t know if i should take the IELTS exam or not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shawn55ng: 9:03pm On May 17, 2021
Anon123:

Yes, today...

Which school gave you English proficiency letter? Naija school or Canadian?
Naija school. Precisely LASU
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 9:16pm On May 17, 2021
Naijaforeigner:

I replied just now to your email and re-sent my whatssap number.

OMG! I saw this reply and got confused again. I had to visit my spam that I've not checked for ages, and lo and behold your first message of 20/04/21, today's own too and several other important messages. Wow! I apologise for the inconveniences.
@ojzreal, I saw your message there too, thank you, will revert now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (736)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here