Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,245 members, 7,939,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? (2956 Views)

So Hot: Get Free 3GB On Your Mtn Sim Now Without Stress (independence Day Gift / 13 Selfies Taken By People Just Moments Before They Died / A New Girl So Hot;love You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 27, 2011
^
Abeg free me jor; I am just marveling at work of God, Hotie Tima is simply a drop dead gorgeous piece of art!
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Babypinkyz(f): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2011
Haha
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 27, 2011
Maybe so Tima.
There's alot of HATERADE consumption going on in the
Romance section.
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by JJay2(m): 12:21am On Mar 27, 2011
@hotie tima, abeg no burn my house o. i no know where i wan get money buy all those property inside am
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2011
hottie tima do u and rokiatu wear the same shoe

cos im damn sure that those shoes on your feet i have seen rokiatu wear them before
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Freiburger(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

hottie tima do u and rokiatu wear the same shoe

cos im damn sure that those shoes on your feet i have seen rokiatu wear them before

OMG
grin grin grin
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 27, 2011
lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

Tima this song is 4 me, you and other victims of hate!  grin grin

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esBC8o08xU8?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2011
omo_to_dun:

^
Abeg free me jor; I am just marveling at work of God, Hotie Tima is simply a drop dead gorgeous piece of art!
were u not the one yabbing her in one of the thread on nairaland section now for romance section u don day change mouth tell her d truth she not HOT abeg!!! angry angry

I cant get aroused seeing 'coldie Tima' unclothed chei, give me ogugua, babe!, Mzdarkskin, Mrs chinyere eve chima, inked nerd, anna white and u wud see ma 18 inches koboko come out with full force
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 1:01am On Mar 27, 2011
LesbianBoy:

were u not the one yabbing her in one of the thread on nairaland section now for romance section u don day change mouth tell her d truth she not HOT abeg!!! angry angry

I cant get excited seeing 'coldie Tima' unclothed chei, give me ogugua, babe!, Mzdarkskin, Mrs chinyere eve chima, inked nerd, anna white and u wud see ma 18 inches koboko come out with full force

thank you for your understanding
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 27, 2011
grin  grin  grin@ LB & 190. you two are silly!  grin grin grin

but i think you all need to ease up on the insults tho. i think Tima is hot.
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by pwiz(m): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2011
Eye sore
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Pweety4me(f): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie take it easy before u start looking ugly! cheesy
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:13am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

thank you for your understanding
angry there is love in sharing duh! ******includes mzdarkskin name again, by force waiting for 190 reaction****** tongue
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by webbiest: 1:25am On Mar 27, 2011
these self-centered attention seeking posts are boring, then again a little bit entertaining
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 1:27am On Mar 27, 2011
LesbianBoy:

angry there is love in sharing duh! ******includes mzdarkskin name again, by force waiting for 190 reaction****** tongue

have you eaten tasty fried condoms before

im so gonna feed you with it undecided
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by HotieTima(f): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2011
how did all this happen
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 27, 2011
^
@190 & Lesbianboy

You guys do not understand sarcasm. When I said she was more beautiful than Beyonce, that should've been a tell. Haba, even if I blind I go still smell her ugliness; like my friends would say, "ó fi arabalẹ̀ wọ̀wọ́"
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 2:44am On Mar 27, 2011
OOh my dayzzz

tima has suffered!!
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by HotieTima(f): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

OOh my dayzzz

tima has suffered!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I KNOW, BUT U SEE IS ALWAYS THE SAME THING EVEN THOUGH THEY LOVE MY TOPICS AND COME BCK FOR MORE BUT THEY ALWAYS LIE, HATER KEEP ME STRONG
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by redsun(m): 2:52am On Mar 27, 2011
Hey poster,i just got to know u.U are one hell of a case.What is it like here.
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Tosinville(m): 3:00am On Mar 27, 2011
I wonder why is this NOT feeling so fly on here? whats up with these juveniles on nl? i'll believe its ppl that will compesate you not u upgrading yourself shows u are not even up to the expectation of beauty.
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 3:06am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I KNOW, BUT U SEE IS ALWAYS THE SAME THING EVEN THOUGH THEY LOVE MY TOPICS AND COME BCK FOR MORE BUT THEY ALWAYS LIE, HATER KEEP ME STRONG

tima you have tried!!

dont worry, your man would come
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by HotieTima(f): 3:07am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

tima you have tried!!

dont worry, your man would come

NOT FROM HERE THAT'S FOR SURE
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 3:13am On Mar 27, 2011
zionking unko

or is it born2fuck
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by HotieTima(f): 3:28am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

zionking unko

or is it born2fuck

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed eheheheheh zoinking wink wink wink wink

borntofck pls not him
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 3:35am On Mar 27, 2011
tosinville unko grin
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 27, 2011
@Poster. Lol, are you looking for attention, haters, or complements?
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

tosinville unko grin

interloper. . .instigator.
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 3:41am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

interloper. . .instigator.

bite my yash!! angry angry
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Tosinville(m): 3:51am On Mar 27, 2011
Be easy bro!
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by Tosinville(m): 3:54am On Mar 27, 2011
All american girls on here are mah gurlz dhats fo' sho lol
Re: Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? by 190: 3:55am On Mar 27, 2011
Tosinville:

All american girls on here are mah gurlz dhats fo' sho lol

minus who angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Quote By Will Smith / Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. / Life In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.