Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,776 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback (8041 Views)

Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by vonlogon: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
kutashi:

A minute silence for a fool! Only the wise will understand!
I'm observing the moment too
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by kutashi: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
vonlogon:

I'm observing the moment too

You need it. It will refresh you! You can take another 10 minutes.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by Fahdiga(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
kutashi:

What is really your message? And I hope you listened to the introductory message of the clip?
Hate for Buhari has really destroyed the best of your brain.

Also buy data to watch the whole clip before displaying your stupidity online!
Are you saying that Buhari is not a failure back to back
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by Fahdiga(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
kutashi:

What is really your message? And I hope you listened to the introductory message of the clip?
Hate for Buhari has really destroyed the best of your brain.

Also buy data to watch the whole clip before displaying your stupidity online!
Are you saying that Buhari is not a failure back to back ?
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by kutashi: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fahdiga:
Are you saying that Buhari is not a failure back to back ?

Are you saying you are not a failure from beginning to the end? Look at where you start and where you are?
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by shadeyinka(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Seems you see what I mean, and hope you find that disturbing. Are you surprised si many are wailing bubu? What about our own brains? Are they not needed? Are we such dunces? We really should be asking!

I'm getting tired of these wailers.
I can understand your feeling bro!
That was the same way some of us felt when GEJ was acting incompetent and on autopilot.
PMB now seem to be worse. It's as if he has a sectional agenda and like GEJ, also on autopilot.

A President cannot Excel beyond
1. The people he appoints
2. The relevant questions he asks
3. The thoughtful errands he sends
4. His resoluteness about issues
5. His love for his nation and people

Unfortunately, when it seems the leadership has only pass mark with respect of 4&5 for only Fulani people: people are bound to protest even if they don't have a solution of their own.

budaatum:

I wonder if you could think about it a bit more, add some flesh to it then start a thread where I can join you to discuss if only so next time we can both point to one single thread where we can say we discussed a sound economic principle please?

It will make my week not go wasted.
Okay we can make it a date then.: On or before next week. I'll give you a holla!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Kalu Urges INEC To Conduct All Polls In One Day / Abuja Under Threat — Senate / Nigeria’s VAT Collection, Lowest In Africa – Tajudeen Abbas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.