Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,124 members, 7,943,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Nigerians Will Not Make Any Money Online! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nigerians Will Not Make Any Money Online! (687 Views)

Please Read This Before Spending On Any Money Making Stuff!!! / Let Your Money Work For You>get 20% Annually Of Any Money Invested With Us / Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Will Not Make Any Money Online! by luckynas(m): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2011
[b]Are there legitimate ways of making money online? the answer is YES but,
These are some of the reasons why some of us as Nigerians wont make money online.

1. WRONG MINDSET: As a man thinketh so is he,a lot of Nigerians have the wrong mindset about making money on general and online in particular some believe that whatever way there are has to be fraudulent and that is not true as am sure we know some people that are making clean money online even a few Nigerians.

2.POVERTY:This is chief reason a lot of people don't get ahead online and it also leads to other stumbling blocks like greed which other people can capitilise on to defraud people by selling them a pack of horse sh###t in the name of helping them end there money issues.
Another problem with poverty is that it gives people the mindset of getting everything for free, the truth is "whatever you get free you don't attach must value to" but if you have a personal monetary investment you would take it more seriously .

3.LAZINESS. Am sorry but i must say so very many Nigerians are lazy. They dont want to work but want to be very rich, even when a person get material that are supposedly able to make them money they just dump them on their hard drive and allow them to gather digital dust (myself included).all it takes most time is to spend a little time and or money to test or tweak any online system to make good money something like affiliate marketing requires little or no investment and anyone can make money from it.

4.GET RICH FAST SYNDROME: A lot of Nigerians like "invest #0 and make #10,000000 in five days kinds of adverts.example a lot of Nigerians say that they have lost money in forex and therefore forex in a no go area but that dont have to be so as there are people who actually took time to study the system make some investments in education in that area and now they have become gurus and making millions in forex i know a few real life Nigerians like that.
So if we can take time to learn the ropes maybe we can make some money in any legit make money online system but it takes time and commitment.[/b]       

The above are just a few of the things i have noticed in my experience, like to know what you take is on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsence Scam / How Much Did You Start/launch Your Biz With? / 2 Reasons Why You're Not Making Money Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.