Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals (557 Views)

Please Help......my Phone Cannot Be Repaired And I Need Information From It / Whatsapp Finally Allows You To Send And Recieve Money For Free / Your Phone Cannot Cause An Explosion At A Gas Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Please, the phone and tech gurus in NLand i need y'all help urgently.
My phone(infinix hot s3) can detect my sim cards but cannot recieve network coverage, this happened since last two weeks wednesday (9th Decemember) till now.
Right now the phone is just like WSTER mp3 box to me, i can't continue my freelancing job because of no network,i have called my service providers but the fault is from the phone and not the sim.
Although this had happened before but it did not last as along as this,it lasted only hours the first time it happened.
But this recent one happened when i was using the phone(and was also charging it). The signal was lost and i reboot the phone it came back, this happened for 3x consecutively before the signal was totally lost. For the first five day if i reboot the phone,the signal will show but won't last upto 20seconds. I have done all i could. Some people are saying the network ic is damaged, some told me is the battery.
Note: as of lastly the phone started having battery issue. Sometimes while charging it,it can be on a particular percentage without changing, sometimes battery percent drops while still on charging.

Xos tech and gurus please whats the problem and solutions to it.
Mod please move to front page.
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by kennyflames(m): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2020
princillin:
My phone(infinix hot s3) can detect my sim cards but cannot recieve network coverage, this happened since last two weeks wednesday (9th Decemember) till now.
Right now the phone is just like WSTER mp3 box to me, i can't continue my freelancing job because of no network,i have called my service providers but the fault is from the phone and not the sim.
Although this had happened before but it did not last as along as this,it lasted only hours the first time it happened.
But this recent one happened when i was using the phone(and was also charging it). The signal was lost and i reboot the phone it came back, this happened for 3x consecutively before the signal was totally lost. For the first five day if i reboot the phone,the signal will show but won't last upto 20seconds. I have done all i could. Some people are saying the network ic is damaged, some told me is the battery.
Note: as of lastly the phone started having battery issue. Sometimes while charging it,it can be on a particular percentage without changing, sometimes battery percent drops while still on charging.

did u Updated any security patch before the Incident?

1 Like

Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by Freestainworld(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Off your phone and on it back after few minutes.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by falcon01: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2020
*#06# can you see your imei?

1 Like

Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2020
princillin:

Oga na small issue just give phone repairer it doesn't cost more than one 1k to do it

1 Like

Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by Bros2020: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2020
The phone antenna may be broken or disconnected....

Sharply run to a phone repairer and get bit done

1 Like

Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by Kunja2: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Just go to a phone repairer or Carlcare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by Karex81(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2020
This is common with Airtel users, sometimes the network disconnects for a long period of time.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Okay..thanks
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kunja2:
Just go to a phone repairer or Carlcare

Thanks very much.
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
kennyflames:

Nope...don't think so
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
falcon01:
*#06# can you see your imei?
Okay..thanks. Let me try it
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Karex81:
This is common with Airtel users, sometimes the network disconnects for a long period of time.

but am also using mtn
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
Off your phone and on it back after few minutes.

i don try am tire
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
kennyflames:

nope
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by Kunja2: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
princillin:

Thanks very much.
you're welcome
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by saxby(f): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2020
I do experience this on my Airtel Sim too, but if you insist it's an issue from your phone then I'll advise you take it or carlcare to have it fixed.
Re: My Phone Cannot Recieve Network Signals by princillin: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Bros2020 post=97251246]The phone antenna may be broken or disconnected....

Sharply run to a phone repairer and get bit done[/quo

actually the for network status is showing 'disconnected' but they phone repairers i went to checked the attenna and said nothing is wrong with it.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei P30 Pro Or Samsung Galaxy Note 5? / . / Tecno Phantom X Tear Down: It's Different Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.