Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love (61031 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by eldoradoxx: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
10: Always asking for urgent 2k from guys
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
propynich123:
Love can make someone sometimes mad; believe me, I was a victim, the person in love can do whatever it takes to please the person that he is in love with, no matter how much it takes.

Today, we will be discussing 9 foolish things Nigerian ladies do everyday in the name of love.

1. Marrying an older man:
I don’t think i will marry someone that is old enough to be her father, if not for love. Will you?

2. Pleading, begging and crying for men to marry them; Dear sister, you don’t have to do all that to make him marry you, if he is interested he will ask you himself, you don’t have to beg or plead; By doing so, you will tarnish your image in his eyes.

3. Cooking for the guy you are not married to Just to cook for him once is not the problem, but if that became a regular thing that is foolishness.

4. Not quitting an abusive relationship:
My sister, the guy that is interested in you will never abuse you in any way because he loves, and he is willing to spend the rest of his life with you.

5. Moving in with a guy that you are not married to, thinking that moving in with him will make him love you. My sister, you are mistaken that will never happen. Sometimes, some even take-in for the man.

6. Dating a man for a long time without talking about your future together, or where your relationship stands.

7. Living in a man resident, that you are not married to:
This is common in our higher institutions today, even outside our unis, and poly, you find this life style too.

8. Sharing secrets:
Girls are always victims of this, they always like to share their past stories with the men they barely know.

9. Unfriending your friends because of a man you are in love with:
Believe my sister, if you are doing so believe me you are in a deep mess.

Have you witnessed this before? Do you really think it's normal?
LET'S HEAR FROM YOU

If they can't do some of this, then what good are dey? collecting money right to fill their ego, Haa evolution did some wrongs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiq76Z5sTw
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by teebillz: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...

As long as you organize and set punny for me, we are good. I don't take for granted any girl who takes care of my sexual needs.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nicepoker:
liar
Jodha
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Gorillabrain: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Let me carry my ogogoro to read comments
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...
Pls tell us that u don't know how to Cook sis.. Abi owo yin ko idi ni ma? (Yoruba)
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Sluacoast(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
My dear you are very correct, i really pity ladies that do such stuff, how can you move in with a man that is not yet your husband, if that man marries such lady i bet you he will never value the lady, and again i still wonder why girls fight themselves because of a man, assuming is even a responsible man i will understand, it is always useless boys they are fight for, seriously it is really pathetic.
Well, you're right. but have you considered for once the reason towards such retarded behavior. some ladies do fight over a man because of how sweet and huge is penis.. talking from experience. That feeling of satisfaction no be here. haha
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Sunnydoo: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
10. Eventually marrying late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Beremx(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
including your sisters
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
ZIINI:
11 . constant begging of 2k cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why 2k tho cheesy
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by DukeJoe17: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
ZIINI:
11 . constant begging of 2k cool
to them, it is their right, according to their fish brain
Fiscus105:

May your character see you through if truly you mean every words you wrote up there.

Even those who did find it, find it hard to get. Age and experience are good teachers.

I will also advice you not to wash his clothes when you guys eventually got married, at he has two hands. For the cooking stuff, do it only on weekends, if he is angry let him go to fast foods joint that scatter all places. Kitchen republic alike are meant for girl(husband) like you.

Say no to...feminist online and potopoto' in real life.
lol, sarcasm guru
kolade560:
ladies will come here to brag but behind the nairaland scene they do more than what they listed above. They can do anything to wear that white wedding gown.....if u follow their mouthing, u are on your own.
you Dy mind those ones?, When puxxy slacks and boobs sags we will know who is the master time never reach, their fada
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Goldp5988(f): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
deepwater:
10. Insulting Nairaland boys anyhow
No more respect for our men

Now who will settle this matter, u don scatter the table lol
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Thiwalade:
wink Why buy the cow when the milk is free? �

My nigga. You are wise.

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Onyemaya: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Women should go and make money and stop using men to upgrade their family. If you are a broke lady never come closer to me or i will summon Ogun to deal with you

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by HonLord: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Rproxy88:
None of my business

If you chase away dog from eating sh**t, will you go and lick it?

All these life styles listed above are the reason men are famous and valued. If Rose refuse to do them, Ikeate is ever ready to do them, so long as you feed her, give her money for hair, pay her brother's school fees and send some money to her parents. She believes that one day - you will decide to marry her having SERVICED you for a long time; or you give her "PAY-OFF" and she can use the money to establish business and then, lure one man to herself for marriage and she sponsors the event and then, control the house. That is hard work men!

Anyways, in general - women are meant for fun, anyhow you see them, you take them. If no be so, many men for no feet get married. Don't be surprised, the sarging boys with tatoo and drug smokers are the guys big ladies look for, just to satisfy their sexual life while the big men pay for the work and up-keep with few attention to them. You see - LIFE NO BALANCE AT ALL!!!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Martinola(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na cos of money una dey marry old men abeg, no b love.
Cos me I neva see a girl wey marry a poor old man
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Tonymario58: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pearly255:
I’m guilty of number 3.. ONLY! grin

I remembered cooking for one idiotic fellow during my final year days...

The idiot chop the food finish come chop � you join
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by zamth3ripp3r: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
My dear you are very correct, i really pity ladies that do such stuff, how can you move in with a man that is not yet your husband, if that man marries such lady i bet you he will never value the lady, and again i still wonder why girls fight themselves because of a man, assuming is even a responsible man i will understand, it is always useless boys they are fight for, seriously it is really pathetic.

Take and burn the midnight candle!!

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by offset67(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
there's nothing wrong with no 3
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:
You see that begging of a thing ehn! And cooking for him, someone you're not married to? Jeez. And moving in with him like some Desperado!

I always feel pity for women who do these.
They have no class, no esteem and they're emotionally weak.

Don't just pity these women, tell us how your life take better pass these single gurls that cook and move in with men.
class no be by doing shakara, when your family background doez not even meet middle class.
Esteem is confidence seen in how you co exist with people not by keeping to yourself or hiding in your closet, having a blaze of fire on your head everytime a man comes around you should not be mistaken for esteem.
Emotionally weak is when you live in self denial, stuck in your past .. fear of heartbreak.
One look into your life, i think you need the pity more. look around those gurls you look down on & consider foolish are the ones getting married.
There was a time genieve, tonto ,ini edo & co. thot there lives were better than mercy johnson .. buh today who have it all. linda ikeji with all her brain ended up as an ordinary baby mama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by sammyesx: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
dyera:
Regional Daniels is proof that Nigerian girls marry old men for money, not for love. If she had married a poor old man, then we would know she did it for love.

Lolz cheesy, Guyz why!! ,,, why must love go with poverty Dem no dey love rich man
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by ryanmas1965: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Some are destined to be wedding guests until menopause wake dem up from slumber land lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by shashaperry(f): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:

It is just food. He will eat it and shit it out. What if it is my hobby?

Why will you knack someone raw, lick dick, drink postinor 2 every other day- but cooking regularly becomes foolishness? I see nothing foolish in this one.

Abi oo. I've got no problem with cooking for my boyfriend. Not because i'm trying to play the good woman card but because i enjoy doing it kiss

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

How you girls see washing or cooking for your boyfriend as a big deal and as a duty you will only do when he marries you but you see nothing wrong in opening your legs waaa like a goal post for him to sleep with you. Mtcheeew, misplaced priorities everywhere.

Which one is even better? Washing and cooking for your boyfriend when you are not his wife or sleeping with him when you are not still his wife. You are even saying moving in with is bad which I agree with you on that but tell me what those that moved in with their boyfriend do that those that just visit for a day or two don't do.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by sojfarm: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
The list is actually endless.

Once you can pay their bills, they voluntarily turn your slaves. A lot of them are used (emptied) on the altars of cash and cash renewal sacrifice

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Guynexttdoor: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Women them kind of gist
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:
You see that begging of a thing ehn! And cooking for him, someone you're not married to? Jeez. And moving in with him like some Desperado!

I always feel pity for women who do these.
They have no class, no esteem and they're emotionally weak.
you can't cook for him cuz you are not his wife right? Let me ask you, on what condition do you sleep with him? Maybe you become his wife when it gets to sex abi?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:

It is just food. He will eat it and shit it out. What if it is my hobby?

Why will you knack someone raw, lick dick, drink postinor 2 every other day- but cooking regularly becomes foolishness? I see nothing foolish in this one.

No wonder kitchen thread is more of a 6unit than a cruise, these one is looking for who to use food n trap undecided, every woman with her own strategy God pass una grin ... shebi naa food men come chop for life. o tii rii olounje i'ya. je si ori bi tii edé men

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by ikorodureporta: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Having sx without CD...bt u don't wanna get preggy
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by ikorodureporta: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
btw, vanguard news online just stole this post
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Cantonese: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

If you no get same parents sister, or half-sister, you get cousin. So we can safely say that you grouped your own sisters and female cousins among the "Nigerian girls are useless".

Mind what you say. Your words may haunt you in the future!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.