Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star (47278 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / New Music And Comedy Star Called Captain Zanyman AKA Julian Viper(pictures) / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by EmekaBlue(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Aproko wey suppose dey with dem basketmouth come follow upcoming boys to drag this.

Nigeria don go low too much

3 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Ihatethemods: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Nigeria is the most useless country in the world

Imagine a comedy show , to make people laugh nor easy oo, especially with the countless problems people face daily and yet you still find a way to put a smile on their faces just to win 5 million naira and a car

Whereas a stupid bbnaija show where you'll eat whatever and drink whatever you'll get 30 million and a car
What's valuable or beneficial to the citizens through bbnaija
Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country

Oga calm down. Bbnaija is strictly business. The organizers of the show make more than they give. The viewers love it, they don't mind spending millions to vote for their favorite. It's a win win thing for all.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by toffyz(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2020
grin grin.....I'm seeing his picture for the first time and I can deduce from his look that he's very funny.

What a funny look grin

2 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by rolams(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
This guy has been doing comedy since I was in secondary school.....he deserves this...

Pls! How old are you?
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Notatribalist(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Wow MC Aproko...is making Bayelsa proud....
He's truly talented...very funny with that accent...he deserves it and more..
Aproko is bigger than the show..He is already a star,he was not supposed to be there..Perez and Netete deserve it too.

1 Like

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by UDUJ(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Imagine a comedy show , to make people laugh nor easy oo, especially with the countless problems people face daily and yet you still find a way to put a smile on their faces just to win 5 million naira and a car

Whereas a stupid bbnaija show where you'll eat whatever and drink whatever you'll get 30 million and a car
Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country

Your points are valid my brother, but abeg no carry this vexation into 2021. Try to be calming down small cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Notatribalist(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country
What has Nigeria got to do with this?
Aside the insult you poured on Nigeria,you made real point. And this is exactly what I have been thinking. But this show is new I guess,I watched it for the first time..But I believe the subsequent ones will command a bigger price.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Decryptor(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Good one. The guy is highly talented.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Dreyton36: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Activist001:

Go and host your own comedy show and pay participants as you wish.

I.q of an average Nigerian , yeah I understand so enjoy
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Mokason288:
Where is the car ?

Audio car
Audio money too, until he cashes that cheque.

1 Like

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by henrixx(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country
I swear bro. comedy not easy. the prize should be way bigger

2 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Notatribalist(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
toffyz:
grin grin.....I'm seeing his picture for the first time and I can deduce from his look that he's very funny.

What a funny look grin
you're lucky to be seeing him for the first time..That means laughter is ahead of you when you finally wacth his comedy video. Especially the one he said he was bounced from church because of his look.Th pastor asked people to come and and give their life to God, but when he came out the pastor asked him to go back,that it is not every life God want..Beside God is already using him to let people knw say devil is real..Make I stop here..GO AND WATCH HIS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

2 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Abudu2000(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Sysdatek:
5m is small

Will reach out to him and double it

Guys is better than his judges

undecided
seriously I don't know of any alibaba funny talks n he still had the gurs to frown at their jokes

3 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country
Oga, your government should be responsible for enriching the citizens not private businesses.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by OLUROCKS(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2020
I supported stevemario
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Notatribalist(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Abudu2000:
seriously I don't know of any alibaba funny talks n he still had the gurs to frown at their jokes
Don't mind alibaba..Dude just they form.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Jodha(f): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2020
anochuko01:

but youre in 300L presently tongue
so no much difference cheesy cheesy

I'm in 500L sir
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Awoo88: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2020
This guy has won every talent show in participated in. he is a pure talent, better than most established comedians. Only mr paul (mr rubbish) come close
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by lizdammy: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2020
CONGRATS!
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by TruthSeeker1: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
This guy has been doing comedy since I was in secondary school .....he deserves this...
Where are you now?
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by DrayZee: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

I'm in 500L sir
Engineering?
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by wetmenow: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations. He deserves it. The guy funny wela.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by chatinent: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
This guy has been doing comedy since I was in secondary school.....he deserves this...

It's good to know you are still very young.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by femi4: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2020
okemejames:
After several weeks of battle to keep head above water, the notable Comedian by the name Aproko emerged Winner of the Next Naija Comedy Star. Aproko is known for his calmness and talented jokes.

The show organized by the famous AY and judged by Ali Baba, I go dye and MC Shakara Acapella.
Aproko won the grand prize of 5 million naira and a car.

Present at the Grand Finale was the popular Musician Teni to perform and celebrate with the Winner.
fixed
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by chatinent: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Sysdatek:
5m is small

Will reach out to him and double it

Guys is better than his judges

undecided

Don't give me 5m.

I only need a percent of it for sth important. �
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by ozijay: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country

Ur stupidity is as dirty as the shrine of Nigerian number one native doctor.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by anochuko01(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

I'm in 500L sir
oh okaaay, pardon me.
do you remember Sir Kazeem?
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Mckandre(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
which was when sis? It could be last year

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by SolarEdge: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Jodha(f): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2020
DrayZee:

Engineering?

Nope MLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.