Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star (47278 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / New Music And Comedy Star Called Captain Zanyman AKA Julian Viper(pictures) / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Jodha(f): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2020
anochuko01:

oh okaaay, pardon me.
do you remember Sir Kazeem?

I'm sorry I don't...
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Jodha(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Notatribalist:
Aproko is bigger than the show..He is already a star,he was not supposed to be there..Perez and Netete deserve it too.

I don't think so ....Aproko is still not known yet in Nigeria....I think he's still coming up..
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Activist001:

Go and host your own comedy show and pay participants as you wish.
you dey mind am, uncle promise and fail...
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by ggood: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Wow MC Aproko...is making Bayelsa proud....
He's truly talented...very funny with that accent...he deserves it and more..

I sell quality wrist watches for both male and female....
I also sell human hair wigs and weaves and hair care products...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...
I want to buy one hair for my babe
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Jodha(f): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2020
ggood:
I want to buy one hair for my babe

Please kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature..
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Obyino: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2020
Funny guy grin
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by PotatoSalad(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Wow MC Aproko...is making Bayelsa proud....
He's truly talented...very funny with that accent...he deserves it and more..

I sell quality wrist watches for both male and female....
I also sell human hair wigs and weaves and hair care products...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...
Hey ma, How is an iwatch clone quality?
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by bamicity(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2020
ċօռɢʀatʊʟatɨօռs ʍʏ ɢʊʏ, ʍօʀɛ աɨռs.......
tɦɨs ɢʊʏ ʄʊռռʏ ɖɨɛ ռօ ɮɛ ʟɨɛ..............
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by mkoabiola: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2020
He was based in bayelsa bf now..

Very funny dude....

He was well known in bayelsa.

I used to attend his show wen i was serving in bayelsa.

But he is not an up coming comedian na.

Haba
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by vickydevoka(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Men de use dere wowor de make money, women de use dere own de body shame demselves. That's live for u

1 Like

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Jodha(f): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Hey ma, How is an iwatch clone quality?

Sir yhu missed out on the affordable part... they're of great quality...for the price range...

If you have the money...we can as well get you the original iwatch you seek ...
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by udemzyudex(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2020
The guy good, I wonder wetin him find go there sef.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by udemzyudex(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Nigeria is the most useless country in the world

Imagine a comedy show , to make people laugh nor easy oo, especially with the countless problems people face daily and yet you still find a way to put a smile on their faces just to win 5 million naira and a car

Whereas a stupid bbnaija show where you'll eat whatever and drink whatever you'll get 30 million and a car
What's valuable or beneficial to the citizens through bbnaija
Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country

But no be only naija dey do big brother naa.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by anochuko01(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

I'm sorry I don't...
Obviously!

Sir Kazeem's surname is sarcasm
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Aproko wey suppose dey with dem basketmouth come follow upcoming boys to drag this.

Nigeria don go low too much

Me sef surprise when I first see am for there.

1 Like

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by SirJerrie(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Hustle don pay!!!
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by toffyz(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Notatribalist:
you're lucky to be seeing him for the first time..That means laughter is ahead of you when you finally wacth his comedy video. Especially the one he said he was bounced from church because of his look.Th pastor asked people to come and and give their life to God, but when he came out the pastor asked him to go back,that it is not every life God want..Beside God is already using him to let people knw say devil is real..Make I stop here..GO AND WATCH HIS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

grin, Alright bro, I will definitely
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by anambraamaka: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Congrats

enjoy
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Nigeria is the most useless country in the world

Imagine a comedy show , to make people laugh nor easy oo, especially with the countless problems people face daily and yet you still find a way to put a smile on their faces just to win 5 million naira and a car

Whereas a stupid bbnaija show where you'll eat whatever and drink whatever you'll get 30 million and a car
What's valuable or beneficial to the citizens through bbnaija
Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country

Typical black nations are retrogressive and does their own things backwardly. Don't stress yourself. Understand their principles and have peace of mind.......

2 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Acekidc4(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2020
lizdammy:
CONGRATS!
Which one is CBD Oil?? Please Explain Hope it's Cannabis Oil
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Everything about the guy is comedy grin
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2020
Abudu2000:
seriously I don't know of any alibaba funny talks n he still had the gurs to frown at their jokes

That Ali Baba is just lucky.

I don't find him funny one bit.

Aproko is funnier than everyone of the judges, including I Go Die.

1 Like

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
This guy has been doing comedy since I was in secondary school.....he deserves this...
No be last year you write waec.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by DrayZee: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

Nope MLS
Alright.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by RPG2020(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
See as he dey chop the holy communion like say he dey happy say them kill jesus christ
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by davidodiba(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
southniyikaye:
The guy is good....

APROKO---
Una know say everybody dey hustle anyhow for Nigeria now, even nepa dey cut light anyhow..
Even that light wey dem talk say he dey at the end of the tunnel, nepa don go cut am say dem no dey use prepaid..
Una Sabi say nepa no dey use ear hear say person no use prepaid, dem go open office for him head....

My pastor talk say make I stop to dey collect holy communion say the way I dey always chop the bread look like say I happy say Jesus die...

Still your favorite fabricator guy, for your A-Z feasibility report on skid gas plant installation and maintenance, contact us asap...

I laughed real hard...hahahaha
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by ggood: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

Please kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature..
what of call ? but am in the North
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Eillyeillz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Well deserved. He's good.
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by IncredibleWrite: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aproko is talented. I followed the show. But that 5 million is honestly too small for what these guys passed through. The tension and all.

Aproko is bigger than the show. MOP should have won this if not for him. Coxson is also great.

Netete and Perez are all worthy mentions. Anyone who has the means can reach out to these guys and show them some love.

Comedy no easy. They were asked to pick something and make a joke out of it at the spot, many of them still churned out brilliant comedy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.