Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,161 members, 7,887,382 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

How To Prepare Delicious Lamb Or Ram Ragú - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Delicious Lamb Or Ram Ragú (382 Views)

How I Prepare Delicious Lamb (Shoulders) Stew / Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) / Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Delicious Lamb Or Ram Ragú by biyiwyle(m): 1:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Christmas is almost upon us and one word that stands out amidst others this year is "Thanksgiving".

This is majorly because 2020 gave us a run for our lives. The constant fear of contacting the viral disease, the fear of losing one's job or getting a salary cut, inflation etc was always there.

However, here we are, celebration upon us and what came to my mind was a recipe that was shared and prepared by a culinary mentor of mine; Chef Temi.

This is a protein recipe that is perfect for this period; The Lamb Ragú.

Lamb Ragú or Ragout is a slowly cooked lamb meat infused with different spices and red wine.

The meat sauce is moist and mostly eaten with pasta. It can also be used in making simple sliders and burgers.

It is so delicious and it can be prepared following these easy steps;

RECIPE

Ingredients

* Lamb, cut in chunks (Optionally Ram)

* Salt and freshly ground black pepper

*2 onions

* 4 sprigs fresh rosemary

* 3 tablespoons fresh sage

* 8 cloves garlic

* 1 big carrot, peeled

* Oil

* 2 cups red wine (important).... click below to continue...

https://caterbakes.com/2020/12/how-to-make-a-simple-lamb-ragu-ragout.html

(1) (Reply)

Home Made Butter Recipe : Easy Tips To Make Yours / How To Make Noodles / Here Are The 10 Superfoods That Are Great For A Diabetic Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.