Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,184 members, 7,947,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? (12711 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Don't Get Jobs From Previous Clients. / Do Students With Computer Science Education Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? / Truth For The Wise: Don’t Expect More Jobs In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yes, they do. Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna offers Aircraft Engineering with options in Avionics and also Airframe/powerplant.

They work with airlines... Mostly Private airlines coz it's not easy to get government job normal normal
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Honestguy13577: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
I studied Aeronautical Engineering also.
These are your options
Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
Nigeria Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
Defence Space Administration (DSA)
National Space Research and Development Agency(NASRDA)
Nigeria College of Aviation (NCAT)
Airforce Institute of Technology (AFIT)- teaching.
Nigeria Air force ( join as direct Short service)
Nigeria Army(direct Short service)
Nigeria Navy(direct Short service)
Private Airlines
Commercial airlines
For both commercial and private Airlines you have to undergo what is called On Job training (OJT) for six months or more. After that you write your logins and then apply for basic license.

You see all those agencies I mentioned above. You have to know someone that knows someone that knows someone.

6 Likes

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Cousin9999: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vipro:
Please is business education a good course to study?
Why?

Yes. It's practical. No matter what you do in life, the skills and knowledge acquired are valuable.
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Fftt: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jobless
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Alusiizizi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omoniyidarasimi:
Do students with aeronautic degree get job in nigeria

Sure. Maybe one that has you cleaning toilets in banks.
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Vipro(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cousin9999:

Yes. It's practical. No matter what you do in life, the skills and knowledge acquired are valuable.
Does studying the course automatically make one restricted to education sector?
Or I can diversify?
Are you a business educator?

Thanks.
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Cousin9999: 12:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Vipro:
Does studying the course automatically make one restricted to education sector?
Or I can diversify?
Are you a business educator?

Thanks.

Everywhere you work is an organization, is it not?

It gives you training to do just about anything in an organization, including start your own.
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by GraceEquilog: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kick starts your career in this new year by acquiring a skill that not only provides continuous income but put you at an advantage in the diaspora by becoming a certified heavy machine operator at EQUILOG Technical service.

It’s no longer cliché that everyone wants to be something in life. But how does one become the best version?
The world is evolving and so does the economy which is evidenced by fast-growing rate of construction, seaports and ware housing actives thus, the basic necessities for the job such as technical and human resources i.e., Human equipment machineries/operators.

Equilog Technical Service is an avenue for you to expand your skill set and open new career opportunities. We provide trainings in heavy machine operation in the followings; Crane, Forklift, Excavator, Pay-loader, Bulldozer, Reach Stacker, Swamp buggy among others.

Whether you are a novice looking to get started or an experienced driver in need of a refresher, then we have the right courses for you!

Why train with u?

We offer a global recognized certificate which increases your chances of landing a good job position in multinational companies, in Nigeria, New Zealand, Australia and the US

Registration is 5k only while the training fee depends on the machine of your desire.
For more info on our Trainings please contact us; info@equilogroup.com.ng
Call or What’s App; 08061333224
Visit any of the offices for more;
Royal Office Building KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank Ajiwe Ajah.
Exponential Hub, 1A Akin Osiyemi street, off Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by ohchacha: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Well, I can't say that there are basically no jobs because there are still thousands of vacancies on job-searching platforms. For example, you can check out [url=https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-hospital-porter/Walsall%2C-West-Midlands]https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-hospital-porter/Walsall%2C-West-Midlands[/url] and see it for yourself. And all of them are pretty good, so it's not something really demanding and low-paid. So if you're looking for a job offer, that's just what you need.
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Honestguy13577: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
AnthonyMorgan:
Guys, hello. Do you know any reliable job sites? I graduated, but I'm still looking for a job because no one needs an employee without work experience.

I also studied Aeronautical Engineering brother. Let's link up.
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Honestguy13577: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jonegonu:
the answer I have is capital letter YES. must of the gas turbine engine we use to generate electricity in Nigeria run with aerodynamics engine and our aircraft. Pray to God and you will surely get one I am a beneficiaries of one. Good luck guy

Well done brother, pls can we link up ?
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Honestguy13577: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Nigeria is not yet ripe for aeronautical engineers. I know that because that's what I did in my first degree. But don't despair there's hope. Since we don't manufacture aircraft in Nigeria you'll hardly find a design job which is basically what it's all about. So to fit into the Nigerian system you'll have to become a maintainer of aircraft that's the closest you'll get in Nigeria.
Now to do that you require to get a licence from NCAA. So if your still interested in getting the degree and working in Nigeria that's your best bet. Get your license then you can upgrade from the Nigerian licence to foreign ones like the FAA and EASA licence. With the oversea licence you can work overseas as an aircraft maintenance engineer.

Can we link up please ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. / Breaking News: Kogi State Wheelbarrow Pushers Embarked On Indefinite Strike / A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.