Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Please Help A Single Mother � - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Single Mother � (14062 Views)

Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 5:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone �
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Tony142: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Afolashade01:
My name is afolashade I have been a normal regular on nairaland untill I just have to do this now.

I'm have gone through alot this year really affected my little business I do and haven't been able to balance up..I have two boys and in a single mother. I just managed to pay up our rent on oct.

I just need help for this Christmas we haven't been able to eat and at time ls we drink garri, where I buy few stuffs in my area I owe them and have brought insult and all.

If I can get a help for 20k to just clear some debt and manage till next year. Please I didn't want to do this because I know some people will think I'm lying and insult me. Anyone willing to help pls do.�

I do not help single mothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Tony142:

Okay sir, but I I may ask why sir?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Please help me celebrate Christmas today with my son's please. The 10k I got here I had to use it to clear debt that's why I asked for 20k anyone that can help me even if it's loan I will pay back January ending I don't mind. Just need anything please �
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Afolashade01:

I'm in ikorodu Lagos State Sir

Which part of ikorodu?
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Agric
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by OscarJaden(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Afolashade01:
Please help me celebrate Christmas today with my son's please. The 10k I got here I had to use it to clear debt that's why I asked for 20k anyone that can help me even if it's loan I will pay back January ending I don't mind. Just need anything please �
madam you are simply an ingrate

even after a God sent gave you 10k you are still coming here to demand for 20k let have the fear of God

all of us have one sad story or another but sometimes you just need to be contented with the little you have

if I should bring up my story here you will start crying for me even before I finish

let be guided please

11 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Afolashade01:

I have but I don't have a card for it.

That's why I said anyone that wants to help can send via the account number I drop the money will get to me. The lady is around my area I already notify her I use her account and she take charges. I'm so weak Im not bothered if anyone think I'm lying or believe my story but God sess my heart and hopefully by next year I can get back on my feet. I hate doing this like I said I have no choice just to sustain with my boys till next year. God has been good since there gather died just that this year has really been though

I smell foul, don't be surprise a man may be behind the keyboard.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
I'm grateful
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Happy boxing day Nairaland
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
segzy14:

I smell foul, don't be surprise a man may be behind the keyboard.

Some people will come here and speak what they don't know ,,if you want to come and see me in person I'm available. I hate all this you think I will ridicule myself on here. I came here for help and 10k I got went straight to part of my debt funny enough yesterday we managed me and my boys. By January I believe things will change by his grace.

I need around 2/3k anyone that's helps let me know. And God bless everyone..let's tend to help each other when we can
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afolashade01:

Some people will come here and speak what they don't know ,,if you want to come and see me in person I'm available. I hate all this you think I will ridicule myself on here. I came here for help and 10k I got went straight to part of my debt funny enough yesterday we managed me and my boys. By January I believe things will change by his grace.

I need around 2/3k anyone that's helps let me know. And God bless everyone..let's tend to help each other when we can

Why are you pained? I use the word "may" which means I have not concluded.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by oyikocho: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Morning Nairaland
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
segzy14:

Why are you pained? I use the word "may" which means I have not concluded.

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Adeplus: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Afolashade01:
God knows I'm not lying and I swear on my life. It is well

Drop your number let me reach out to you
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
My shout out goes to Adiscopele. May God continue to bless you and protect your family and may 2021 be your year of divine fulfillment
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Adeplus:

Drop your number let me reach out to you

I sent you an email with the number. I can drop it here but some people call asking to meet up maybe at hotel,I only seek for help I'm not a prostitute.

Hopefully next year can gather little cash and start up my business on January

If you want to speak with me personally send me email I can give you my number on there.

Thanks..God bless anyone that wants to help me
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Good morning NLand
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by skentelelady(f): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Afolashade01:

Please stop all these corporate begging online. Are you disabled that you cant go and look for work? Dont you have certificate to apply for cleaning job? Cant you go to the market to carry load for people then earn something? Will you keep begging for the rest of your life? I am sure if your story is real theres no amount of money that can be given to you that you will manage well fir business because you dont know how to work for money?

Since your husband died how have you been feeding with your kids? If you were wise you wont use 10k to settle debt but start something as little as making soap with just 5K but you felt manna will keep falling with your fake story. You are not asking to be empowered rather begging from hard working people when you have both hands and legs. Rubbish

Please change your way in 2021

98% online beggars are scammers. R

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by skentelelady(f): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2020
segzy14:

Which part of ikorodu?

She or he will give you a location you wont be able to come over to. Lairs everywhere. Scammers will do anything to get at you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by skentelelady(f): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2020
OscarJaden:
madam you are simply an ingrate

even after a God sent gave you 10k you are still coming here to demand for 20k let have the fear of God

all of us have one sad story or another but sometimes you just need to be contented with the little you have

if I should bring up my story here you will start crying for me even before I finish

let be guided please

She or he is a scammer. They always ask for more and never contented. The shameless human being is even expecting more. After spending 20k on debt and Christmas she will one another account for new year and so on

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
God knows I'm not scamming anyone and will get back to my feet by January with my business.

May God help us all
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by dobnina(f): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Afolashade01:

Madam, seriously??
I can't believe you typed this. What will you say if it was 5k, you won't even appreciate the person.
Madam pls learn to be grateful and contented.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
I'm grateful to everyone and Nairaland.

Sorry if I do offended anyone with my comments
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by ahnie: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Afolashade01:
I'm grateful to everyone and Nairaland.

Sorry if I do offended anyone with my comments
Madam from the 10k you got...this is festive period you ought to have use some to purchase perishable vegetables go to the market and sell.thats what I wud have done...if I were you

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
ahnie:

Madam from the 10k you got...this is festive period you ought to have use some to purchase perishable vegetables go to the market and sell.thats what I wud have done...if I were you

Spoken well, but we all different and our issues and what we are facing it's all different, I can't sell anything this December not until January won't bother any one again cos holidays business it's dull I have managed to train my boys and all after the desmise of there father. I wish anyone can call me or visit me to see if I'm lying. I won't ridicule myself and be begging if things are not worse now.

Thanks all for your help and word of advice.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by cherrytreasure(f): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tony142:

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by oseoji: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Another one again? grin grin grin
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Tony142: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2020
cherrytreasure:
Then find your square root, I don't see anyone forcing you here.

by their comment u shall know them, lemme not talk what is on my mind

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by zed7: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2020
Intelligence report has shown that most people who open account to beg are either betting addicts or drug addicts. Only very few are genuine.
The major issue is how to differentiate the genuine from the fake. A lot of genuine people can't get help because of the fakes.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
I can give anyone my phone number or we can meet up... Thanks y'all anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins / Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / Does Being Married Hinder Some Dreams?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.