Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

6 Questions Regarding Mubarak Bala's Blasphemy Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Questions Regarding Mubarak Bala's Blasphemy Case (12294 Views)

Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 6 Questions Regarding Mubarak Bala's Blasphemy Case by AbdulSleeky: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Empiree:
you brought up Bala's story up here and this was not about him. And you are not the one to tell me when he was or when he was not atheist before he committed the alleged crime. I have to read court transcripts. Besides I am not interested in Bala. So I don't know why you keep bringing him up.

I am 100% sure you don't care about him. Your intention and motives is to ridicule the law. That's all. You would not yourself violate the law but you instigate people to do so for your selfish reason and start screaming "persecution".

Ogbeni, look at the topic and the OP----it is about Bala Mubarak.

You are just ignorant
Re: 6 Questions Regarding Mubarak Bala's Blasphemy Case by Empiree: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Ogbeni, look at the topic and the OP----it is about Bala Mubarak.

You are just ignorant
oh sorry... There must be mix up. I was thinking about the guy we already talked about before. I don't know anything about Bala's case.

Case close

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers / Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Recognises Beneficiary Of The Market Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.