Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Give Up On Nigeria As ICAN Tell Inductees To Become Entrepreneurs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give Up On Nigeria As ICAN Tell Inductees To Become Entrepreneurs (2680 Views)

List Of Nigerian Women Hall Of Fame Inductees: Kudirat Abiola, Aisha Buhari / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Give Up On Nigeria As ICAN Tell Inductees To Become Entrepreneurs by naija4life247: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
KingsCity:
You don't get it

ICAN trained you in accounting, financial management, performance management, etc. You should be able to leverage what you learned in those courses to make a successful entrepreneur. You need to get it, it's better to be an entrepreneur than an employee

ICAN told you the truth. If you don't get it now, 20 years down the line you will and then it might be too late for you

Uncle Chukwudi trains better in business management. If I want to be an Entrepreneur, I will not go to University for 5 years, NYSC for a year, then spend about three years reading day and night to pass ICAN exams , I will finish my secondary school, then go and be an apprentice under Uncle Chukwudi at Onitsha Main Market or Alaba International Market for three years.

This nonsense ICAN advised should have been given to candidates on the first level of the so-called professional exams, so that the candidate will decide whether they want to continue through all the levels or they want to go and face Entrepreneurship.

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Nigeria As ICAN Tell Inductees To Become Entrepreneurs by naija4life247: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kriss216:
I know a PhD holder riding Keke marwa for a living.

No go kill yourself say you dey gather nonsense certificate wey your children no go fit inherit when you die.

PhD holder riding keke? Go and check yourself and find out why you are always knowing people that village people have shared their destinies in witches meeting. Why are you always seeing bad things?
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria As ICAN Tell Inductees To Become Entrepreneurs by mrrandomguy: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2020
naija4life247:

PhD holder riding keke? Go and check yourself and find out why you are always knowing people that village people have shared their destinies in witches meeting. Why are you always seeing bad things?
There are a number of them doing odd jobs. I know a one who rides okada for a couple of years. They call him president of Malaysia because he got his PhD from Malaysia.
Maybe you were still in secondary school when Dangote was recruiting truck drivers, about 8 PhD holders applied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo / Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.