Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,474 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:22 AM

Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? (2462 Views)

How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Help Me Pls, Obsession Or Normal Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by Angelacruz: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Truth is she is in love wit u but cant say it out...quite sure she has been given u green light to date her but u did not notice
Irijosa777:
I will try and make it short.

I have a friend that I'm in love with, I fell in love with her even before we become friend, we were course mate, we are very close and people even think we are in a relationship, she has a boyfriend so I didn't bother asking her out or give her any sign that I'm in love with her because I don't want to be barrier to their religion. but I really love her, all my years in the University I didn't fall in love with any girl except her, I do gave her financial assistance and also help her secure a job during the period of the lock down, though I have not met her parents but she has told her parents a lot about me. her dad has called me some time to appreciate my help for their family.

Now something happened this week, she had a friend and I'm falling in love with that her friend, me and her friend are doing well, first she was shock about my closeness with her friend when she discovered but after some time she then encourage me to date her friend, So this week as we were discussing she asked me when am going to take her out if I travel to benin, ( I'm in Delta) she then pick on new year day I told her I will be engaged on new year day, she said okay but the next day she asked me what will engage me on new year day? I told her I will be going out with that her friend but she can join us so that three of us can go together. she suddenly get angry to my surprise. she said she is not going because I didn't include her in outing.

I tried convincing her to join us but she insist I take her out separately, after I take her friend out, I will now take her out separately, she has never acted in this manner, we joke s lot, we laugh a lot, we have never disagree about anything before. she is my very good friend and I respect her so much that I don't want to offend her so I agreed. This issue is giving me concern, I don't just want to date her friend I want to marriage her after I round up my school next year. But could it be she is jealous or she just want to give us privacy? should I go ahead with her friend or I should face some where else?
Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ladies envy themselves a lot. Na so their matter just be. Just ignore her bro. If I were you as soon as she started writing that long sermon, I will just reply "ok, no problem".
Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by SeunDobo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
jidamsel43:
Good friends always make the best partners.
There is no gainsaying in the fact that your platonic girlfriend wants more than just a friend from you. Yoruba adage says' Silence is the beginning of man's misfortune '

I know that your mind still desires this girlfriend over your new-found heartthrob. Since no one was courageous enough to express your feelings at the right time. It means that she needs to be told her position as just a friend and not a future partner. It would end in catastrophe if the idea of taking the two friends out at the same time comes to reality. I will suggest you give your future partner the best treat on a special day. This is very important before you decide the fate of her friend. Caution must be taken so as not to lose both friends. To kill two birds at a time in this situation is dicey.

Tread softly

Cum see this one problem again ... no be deal oga ... Normal things ..she wan give you guys free time ni that's all
Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by Irijosa777(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
BiggyB242:
Ladies envy themselves a lot. Na so their matter just be. Just ignore her bro. If I were you as soon as she started writing that long sermon, I will just reply "ok, no problem".

I totally agreed with you sir, I saw it coming.
Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by Irijosa777(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
SeunDobo:

Cum see this one problem again ... no be deal oga ... Normal things ..she wan give you guys free time ni that's all
I don't think so sir, I know her very well.
Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Irijosa777:

I totally agreed with you sir, I saw it coming.

I once taught basic 5 pupils (my class was more of girls), as little as they were they envied each other. Is an inbuilt thing.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by hstar: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by Molahnelson(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
You're a Simp
Re: Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? by Irijosa777(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Molahnelson:
You're a Simp
Thank you Mr saint

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman / There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins / Why Are Women Suddenly Turning Evil?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.