Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music (2557 Views)

Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / Fatai Azeez Featured On BBC News (13-Year-Old Gele And Make Up Expert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by TrunnionNews: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Belcalis Marlenis Almàzar also known as Cardi B who is an award-winning American rapper has been Spotted in a Tiktok video dancing to an African music tying gele and wrapper.

Cardi B who loves identifying her self with Africa especially Nigeria was seen in the video moving herself to the tune of the African melody.

In her recent video which she uploaded on Tiktok, the rap queen was seen wearing a hair tie and an Ankara wrapper round her waist and was shaking her backside to the African music.

Watch the video here
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2020/12/reactions-as-cardi-b-rocks-gele-and.html

Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by EngrMcDon(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Seen
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by yanabasee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
She often look more like nicki minaj and yet the two don't settle...

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by Lcf69(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
It's a natural root calling psychological phenomenon...... PINNED.
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nigerian ladies go begin copy her style of dressing in the coming days.
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by 2dice01: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
yanabasee:
She often look more like nicki minaj and yet the two don't settle...
These people are not fighting
Its the fans that are always finding number one in everything in life

So we give ourselves Headache
They follow the route we created
They cashout till infinity cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by Hintona(f): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lcf69:
It's a natural root calling psychological phenomenon...... PINNED.

I think Cardi is Hispanic.
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hintona:

I think Cardi is Hispanic.
She's a black girl
Afro carribean

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
2dice01:
These people are not fighting
Its the fans that are always finding number one in everything in life

So we give ourselves Headache
They follow the route we created
They cashout till infinity cheesy grin
They had a beef one time like that
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by 2dice01: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nairalandian:
They had a beef one time like that
Which beef cheesy
Music is Business my friend
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by oladipo81606: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nigerian ladies go begin copy her style of dressing in the coming days.
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by Lcf69(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Hintona post=97420608]

I think Cardi is Hispanic. [/quote

Yeah! Bt,all black pigmented humans are believed to be rooted in Africa.And,her liking Nig,which happence to be the World largest black population on Earth...I guess,U can peep see,where I am tilting my thinking to...... PINNED. ]
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by milky3(f): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
she might be rooted in Africa it possibly live African culture
Re: Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music by talk2hb1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aunty Cardija
She was the first foreign celebrity to inquire and tweet about #EndSARS

(1) (Reply)

Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche / Omo This Is Hot, Fan Goes Breathless Over Bobrisky's Photo / Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot As Allegations Of Her Daughter, Priscilla Dating Kizz Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.