Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Serious Opinion Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Opinion Please (299 Views)

I Need Everyone Opinion Please!!!! / Your Opinion Please / Opinion... Please let's discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Opinion Please by Lawrex26(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
What's the cause of infidelity in marriage?

This is a thing bothering me as a married man because of the way I see the way some women commit adultery is become alarming.
Re: Serious Opinion Please by coolsegun2002: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lawrex26:
What's the cause of infidelity in marriage?

This is a thing bothering me as a married man because of the way I see the way some women commit adultery is become alarming.

We always think marriage will automatically reset the our single sexual lifestyle to married mode...
Re: Serious Opinion Please by FirstSon01: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
married men cheat too.

it all depends on you and your partner, besides while dating you should know what your partner is capable of doing.
Re: Serious Opinion Please by donbachi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wrong choice,misplaced priority,"anoda saturday don pass",money and family pressure.
Re: Serious Opinion Please by fati2001(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
FirstSon01:
married men cheat too.

it all depends on you and your partner, besides while dating you should know what your partner is capable of doing.

Re: Serious Opinion Please by virginprincess(f): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Serious Opinion Please by Kamdil: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nothing leads to infidelity, it is an innate thing,a life style due to insatiable thirst for multiple emotional satisfaction.

Those attributing infidelity to something,or that the person doing it did it because of 1,2,3, reasons is either not been sincere,or simply naive and knows nothing
Re: Serious Opinion Please by TruthSeeker1: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
The real truth behind infidelity is that "nature" did not design us to stick to a single partner. It takes a great deal of self-discipline and determination to remain faithful to a partner. After marrying the person you "love", this will not stop you from being attracted to ither people that you find attractive (you just need to discipline yourself!).
One man, one woman is an idea that has gained global popularity and acceptability only because it seems decent, responsible and Godly. Unfortunately, nature doesn't care about that.. its goal is procreation (which will obviously be favoured by mating with multiple partners, like other animals do).

(1) (Reply)

4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / How Do You Feel After Losing Your Virginity To That Person? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.