Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) (40419 Views)

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by IamSoProlific: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
wale377:
Popular Instagram comedian MC lively just bought a Toyota Sienna for his parents as Christmas gift to appreciate them for all what they have done to him and his siblings when they were younger.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbSI93aawNY

Just too cool.
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by AyoConduit: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Betta pikin
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by RareProJob00: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
;Why are we backward in Africa self? So of what importance is that pastor annointing car engine. Oyibo wey make car no use annointing oil. Na their brains them use

Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by WordpressPhysco: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
talk2maurice:
I'm next in line. I tap into this. My parents deserve this and even more.

May your wish come to pass. Let's work more harder.
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
I like the guy's comedy....

He dey try cheesy
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by BOLDSTEP00(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Check my signature
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Oracleforce: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
talk2maurice:
I'm next in line. I tap into this. My parents deserve this and even more.

Keep taping like palm wine taper...this is the result of his hard work plus God's blessing...
Next year is approaching...do sth meaningful with your life and stop tapping winds or chasing the shadow
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by achaemeka(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
wale377:
Popular Instagram comedian MC lively just bought a Toyota Sienna for his parents as Christmas gift to appreciate them for all what they have done to him and his siblings when they were younger.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbSI93aawNY
Nairanlanders,make una gift me an i5core laptop as christmas gift.
Make I dey use am for freelancing abeg.
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Mcslize: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blogger mo na still dey proof read Una write up before posting na. Which one be for all what they have done to him?

Instead of for all what they have done for him.
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Blaze232(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
God bless u richly.. more frunds to u
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by 360command: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Who are all this guys...Mc lively..
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by juman(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
BM!
BM!!

Hope you didnt borrow the car?
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by juman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
BM turned to prophet prayed on the car.

Prophet BM.
Happy for him and his parents and siblings.
Mary is beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-4CT37jT8&ab_channel=MCLIVELY
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Tillatalk: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Parents first
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Rechargeam: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Noted.
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Rechargeam: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
CeeDJay:

Baba God please pick our call

Are you sure you are calling the right number
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by juman(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
You can also get money as youtuber.

A lot of money.
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by platido(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is how I will surprise my parents.. first quarter of 2021...I swear they deserves this...

Mama keep Hope alive 2021 gonna make you smiles.
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by platido(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is how I will surprise my parents.. first quarter of 2021...I swear they deserves this...

Moma keep Hope alive 2021 gonna make you smiles.

Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
I am next in line to gift my parent a bounty present. So help me God.
Nna, we suffered as a family while growing up no be small. May the good Lord spare my parents lives and continue to keep my family so tight- knit.
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Antoeni(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
A Well Brought up Catholic Child
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by Coinbased: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Oh
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by muonemeleviw: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
A beg that is Camry King aka big for nothing not Sienna
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
But this time next year I pray I can do this for my parents.. grin
Re: MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) by kinggideonn: 4:27am On Dec 27, 2020
MAD DISFIGUREDS WIFES FACE FOR LIFE 3 DAYS AFTER WEDDING!
P L E A S E...S U B S C R I B E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7sQdFDm0E

Throwback Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Ajoke Silva / Uriel Oputa Falls For Fake Davido's Handle On Instagram / Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay"