Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,098 members, 7,942,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Offer Opens For Nigeria’s Federal Government Scholarship Award ...apply Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Offer Opens For Nigeria’s Federal Government Scholarship Award ...apply Now (344 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Federal Government Scholarship Exam / Singapore International Graduate Award - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offer Opens For Nigeria’s Federal Government Scholarship Award ...apply Now by mosky360(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2020
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award for Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021 Tenable In Nigeria Public Tertiary Institutions

THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD AS FOLLOWS:
Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.

All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their 2nd year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.

All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.

All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.

FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. Science and Technology
B. Medicine and Para-medicals
C. Education
D. Agriculture....... (click the link below to read MORE==> https://www.aksu360.com/2020/12/offer-opens-for-nigerias-federal.html )

Re: Offer Opens For Nigeria’s Federal Government Scholarship Award ...apply Now by oluwafemiabioye(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for the info, but I am a little confused while doing the registration, there is a section requestioning for jamb admission latter but I am under the category of Msc post graduate, should I still put my jamb admission letter or MSc admission letter and if its jamb, should I include my ongoing MSC in my CV?

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG: Management Issues Disclaimer Over Fake Payment. / Is Education In Nigeria A Scam / A Bag Of Pure Water Now Cost #200.. Students React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.